shape
carat
color
clarity

My New WF Custom E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thanks EricaR! I do absolutely love it!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it''s beautiful - they really nailed the ''flowy'' factor!! love how it has a little ''swoop'' in the prongs from the profile. very classy!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
Your ring is beautiful I love the understatedness of the setting that allows that gorgeous stone to be the star :)

SIDENOTE:
7.gif
Manila folder cuts HURT :K I had one the other day be sure to pop detol on it or some kind of antiseptic so you don''t get it infected, heals quicker as well :).

RoseRed

Shiny_Rock
Hi Amber! I think your new setting is just lovely and so very elegant
30.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Rainydaze: I love that part, too! I''m finding myself hard pressed to choose my favorite feature!

Deelight: You are so right. That folder cut is the worst! I agree with you about the setting, it''s just understated enough to not be plain!

Rosered: thank you!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
love the new setting!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Sevens!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Amber, I loved your old setting, but I think the new one is awesome! I think about getting a less blingy ring sometimes too.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thanks CrownJewel! I still love the last setting as well, but we''re going to keep it and set a colored stone in it for my mom!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Amber your new setting is so beautiful. I love how it is a solitaire yet has that touch of melee on the basket, fabulous! And those prongs are wonderful!
18.gif

Congrats on the reset!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thanks poshpepper! I''m lovin'' it (and your SN- I adore the word "posh"!)

2CarrotPrincess

Rough_Rock
That is among my top 2 favorite settings on PS. I just love it! Elegant, classic, and overall just really beautiful.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Aww, thank you 2Carrot (Love the name, btw!)!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very very pretty!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thank you LegacyGirl! I love your avatar!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock

Date:
3/3/2008 2:35:05 PM
Author: AmberWaves
Another

awringdoger2.jpg
Oh wow Amber, this is my favorite shot. I thought it was pretty from the CADs but your new ring is just PERFECTION
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
! Glad I''m not the only one who reset for a less sparkly setting. Hope you''re enjoying the married life
2.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thanks LIB! I love that shot too! Married life is good, we''re now at the stage where we''re trying to put everything we got away! I really hate living in a 1br apartment.
28.gif

Honestly, I think some stones look best in settings that are a little bit less blingy! I know mine does.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Hey Amber!
35.gif

I didn''t know you got a reset... It''s gorgeous!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Anchor! It was a real spur of the moment deal, and I''m really happy how it turned out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results