shape
carat
color
clarity

My New WF Custom E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Looks perfect!

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
I seriously love it! Its incredibly dainty and delicate.
30.gif
Its perfect for your diamond.

Do you think you can post a face-forward view of the e-ring with the wedding band? Pretty please?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO soooooooo pretty!!! I love the sleek look :) Tell me about your diamond

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
It''s perfect! Lovely and classic. I love your choice!
36.gif
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous Amber!!!! I just love how sleek it turned out and the delicate work on the gallery. I don''t think I''ve ever seen pictures of your wedding band either, but it''s really pretty too! Gorgeous set!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks lovely! Sometimes less diamonds can be better!!
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it Amber! It''s gorgeous!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. I LOVE, love, love your ring! It''s so graceful, and flows so beautifully. It really lets your stone have center stage, and I''m particularly fond of settings that do that. It''s simply perfect, great job!
30.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Wait a half an hour for a calzone downstairs and look what happens!

Cpster: thank you! I finally feel glad to know I have a setting MADE for my ring!

Goldenstar, I''ll see what I have here, and if I don''t have one I''ll take one! You mean looking straight down on my rings? Thank you!

Woobug: Thanks! The radiant is .70, GIA certified, 4.61x5.74 (I wanted a real rectangle!), F color and SI1. The pic shows it with a bowtie, but IRL it''s shattered looking without it!

Coatimundi: I love it too, and seeing it beside pics of my last ring, it''s no contest!

Kcoursolle: I have you to thank for sending me over to Danhov, I am SO glad I did and was able to put what I wanted (mostly) into a picture!

Maisie: You''re so right- sometimes too much shine can be too much! (Don''t stone me, please!)

Zoe: Love your new avatar, and thank you so much!

Ellen: Your praise means a lot! I''m truly in love with it.

AWrad12345.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amber, thank you! And you should love it, it''s seriously beautiful. In fact, I wouldn''t hesitate to point this out to someone as a potential setting for a square/oblong stone. Would you rather I didn''t though? I would totally understand.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Ellen, of course I wouldn''t mind! I wish this had been out there for me, I''ve had the same e-ring since March of ''06 (oh, how I must have suffered...
20.gif
) and really didn''t like it all that much, which saddens me a bit.

I''d love to help other people with their search for a home for the longer stones, so you have my blessing!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, great!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful design!!! I love it! They really did a nice job and it is perfect with your stone!

sera

Ideal_Rock
I really like the prongs and the diamond accents... very pretty and classy. Your stone looks really sparkly too!
1.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Skippy, DS and Sera! I told my husband that since I''d have to get a whole new setting if I want to upgrade, I''ll probably keep this guy for a little while longer than the last one!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2008 3:29:41 PM
Author: goldenstar
I seriously love it! Its incredibly dainty and delicate.
30.gif
Its perfect for your diamond.

Do you think you can post a face-forward view of the e-ring with the wedding band? Pretty please?

Hopefully this is okay. I think this is the only one close to that on this computer. Let me know if you''d like more!

AWRINGhand1234.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amber ... it''s GORGEOUS! But, LADY, you are a seasoned Pscoper ... how can you not have taken and/or posted "the money shot"???

Full hand - looking down at the top view of the rings!

38.gif
3.gif
9.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh Amber, it''s LOVELY! what a gorgeous new home for your radiant.

I LUV the pics of it with your Dodger snowglobe- too cute!

THINK BLUE
10.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really lovely and classic. I think the new setting makes your stone look bigger too - ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Deco, m''lady, you are correct! This dreadful cold that''s been going around has knocked me down, but there will be more shots (I''ll take them tonight!)!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
And Charger... Think Blue is right!! I totally look forward to a new PSer meetup!

Thank you, Motown mama!!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty! do you mind me asking your ring size?

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/3/2008 6:41:19 PM
Author: decodelighted
Amber ... it''s GORGEOUS! But, LADY, you are a seasoned Pscoper ... how can you not have taken and/or posted ''the money shot''???

Full hand - looking down at the top view of the rings!

38.gif
3.gif
9.gif
i know, i kept scrolling and waiting to see that shot! shame on you amber!
38.gif
9.gif

the redo looks beautiful!
36.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry guys! I''m working on the money shot, but lo and behold, our tub has somehow backed up (eeeeeew), and the rings are on their holder right now, and the sun is not at its best. I''ll try as soon as I de-gross the tub!!

Emilina: Thanks! My ring size is 6.25, although the knuckle wrinkles tend to disagree! And btw, that linzer torte cookie thing in your av. makes my mouth water.

SDL! The Sweetest Lady on PS. The prongs are my absolute favorite part (aside from the melee!), too!

Milly: Thank you! I''m so sorry, the hand shot will be along soon!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful and I love how it looks with your wedding ring!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow, and i thought i loved it before!
it''s gorgeous & perfect now!
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love it!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Chiquitapet, thank you! I love how it looks with my band, too! I plan on keeping my band forever and I wanted to make sure it would fit it!

Jcrow: Thank you! I really do think it''s absolutely perfect this time around.

Snlee: Thank you, too! It is totally beautiful, isn''t it? It''s like a work of art!
36.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Swoon!

I absolutely love how delicate the split prongs are. The whole ring looks just perfect. So elegant!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results