shape
carat
color
clarity

My new WF Bellerina!

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

I've been lurking for a while and recently just started posting. A coworker of mine who had just gotten married in May mentioned that she had purchased her 5 stone ring from Whiteflash. So I innocently browsed through their wares and eventually found the Bellerina setting, which I instantly fell in love with. I tried so hard to fight it, but I knew I was getting the urge to splurge... After days and days of combing through the info on PS and the WF diamond selection, going back and forth between several size and setting combinations, I finally chose a .617 ct ACA diamond and platinum Bellerina customized to dangle on a bale. Here are the stats:

Carat: 0.617
Color: F
Clarity: SI1 (couple of small crystals only)
Cut: Ideal
Certificate: AGS
Depth %: 61.9
Table %: 55.0
Crown Angle: 34.2
Star: 55.0
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Crown %: 15.2
Lower Girdle %: 77.0
Measurements: 5.43x5.46x3.38
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Girdle: Thin to Slightly Thick Faceted

I worked with Liza and Vera, both of whom have been wonderful and answered my barrage of questions during the torturous two weeks of anticipation. The package will not arrive until tomorrow, but here are shots of the final product that I received from WF this afternoon! I really could not stop smiling when I saw these pictures in my Inbox :love:

Will update tomorrow with neckshots once I can get to a camera!

ChasiuBellerina071910b.jpg

ChasiuBellerina071910a.jpg

Chasiu617ASET.jpg

Chasiu61740x.jpg

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous :love: i love the bellerina setting, its on my wishlist! would love to see neck shots =)

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty!!!

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
Love it!!!!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! How does it look on you? I would love to see some more photos when you get the chance!

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Luckyeshe said:
Gorgeous!!! How does it look on you? I would love to see some more photos when you get the chance!

It's being shipped from WF today, so not in my hands yet sadly. I'm tempted to bring my camera with me when I pick it up, but won't have a chance to upload any photos until I get home from work -- I'm predicting tomorrow won't be super productive :cheeky:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh, I like!!! :love: :love: :love:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
How pretty! :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful choice!! :love: :lickout:

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Lovely setting.

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
OK, just seeeeriously super yummy! What a gorgeous diamond and setting!!! :D

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Woohoo, I'm wearing the pendant right now! When I first opened the box, I'm pretty sure my eyes widened and I gasped a little, but I had to be subtle since I'm at the office... I can't wait to get home and upload photos of this. The stone faces up much larger than I imagined and is so bright white. This is also my first platinum piece, so wasn't sure what to expect from the weight of the necklace but it's just enough to remind me that my rock is still hanging on my neck. I keep taking it off so I can stare at it more, but it's starting to become conspicuous lol. Will update with neckshots later this evening!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Yay, glad you love it, cant wait for the modelling pics :bigsmile:

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, very pretty!

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Aaaand here are the neckshots! :bigsmile: Excuse the poor lighting, it's overcast and the sun is going down. FYI I had a 2" extender added to the chain so that the total length is 18"

Thanks for looking :wavey:

ChasiuBellerina4.jpg

ChasiuBellerina3.jpg

ChasiuBellerina2.jpg

ChasiuBellerina1.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, congrats!!
:appl:

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I have wanted to see a "real" picture of this setting for a while! It is so pretty, and it looks great on you.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
beautiful :love:

lil425

Shiny_Rock
I love the WF ballerina - I hope to have one someday!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's so gorgeous! Congrats!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooo...I love that you put a bale on it. WF should also offer it in a bale. It is so pretty on you. I also love that it is 18 inches.

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
It is beautiful! I think you have great taste!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
I had it put on a bale mainly because I wanted the option of switching out the fine cable chain, should I feel the need to change it up a bit. Well this morning, I wanted to see how it looked on a box chain so I tried to slip the bellerina off, but the bale was not large enough (by maybe like 1mm) for the ring end of the clasp. I wonder how they got it on the chain :confused: slipped it through and then attach the clasp + jump rings to the links? I don't want to force the chain off because I think it may scratch the bale a bit... maybe run it under very cold water and see if that helps at all lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results