shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Wee Babies - Brian Gavin studs.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
bebe, omieluv, atroop, junebug, risingsun, loriken, szh, zavy, D&T, uppy, ckrickett, Gypsy, DandiAndi, icekid, KittyBling (I LOVE your profile photo!), Tuckins, Ellen, canuk-gal, gemgirl, Catmom, princessplease, UCLABelle, Lorelei and musey -

thank you so much for all your good wishes! I love these new little guys and have wanted a nice quality pair for ages. being small, I’ve put up with rubbish in my outer holes for years, and am so pleased I’ve finally gotten around to fixing this. and gemgirl - no, i dont have 3 holes in both ears. i have 3 holes in my left ear and 1 hole in my right. i always liked the lop-sided thing. :) and canuk-gal - i DEFINITELY think you should go to Australia for your anniversary! there's no nicer place...(tho of course i'm biased)

the 25th Anniversary Odyssey Tour should be a lot of fun. we leave for Australia on august 3rd, and return on the 25th. the actual date of our 25th is September 1st, so tim has the following week after we get home off also. there’s a lovely golf club in our town, and it’s built around a huge old mansion which they’ve converted into a wonderful restaurant called…Whitby Castle! so this is where tim is taking me for lunch on the 1st of September. while in Australia, we’re having a get together with 30 family and friends for lunch, our vow renewal, and a few other sentimental bits and pieces (we’re presenting gifts – which we never did at the time – to the people who were in our wedding party, for example) and will exchange our new wedding rings. it’s a really special time and I’m looking forward to this a great deal.

so thank you for your good wishes and kind comments – it means a lot. :)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 25th and have a WONDERFUL time in OZ. My friend is coming here for 2 weeks in August. My best vacation ever was visiting them there!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re absolutely gorgeous!! Love them!

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
oh they''re lovely!!!
36.gif
36.gif

advanced congratulations on 25 years!

if you''re coming down to the south east coast of australia, the weather here sucks at the moment!!!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Whitby! Your earrings are beautiful and your plans for your 25th sound wonderful -- enjoy!!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
here''s a couple we took today for a bit more perspective. the new BGD studs are the two smaller studs in the outer holes. the inner stud is .32ct EVS2. makes a lovely little line of diamonds... :)

IMG_2774s.JPG

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
and again...with a little flash of fire!
9.gif

IMG_2753s1.JPG

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
and last one; they look like little droplets of water!

thank you again, lesley and brian - these are a great addition and will see much wear. :)

IMG_2763s1.JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Whitby they are beautiful and they look gorgeous on you.

I bet you can''t wait to get back to your home of Australia
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
and celebrate your 25th wedding anniversary.

I am so glad to hear that Tim went along with a vow renewal that is going to be sooooooooo special. I LOVE IT!!!

xoxoxoxoxo Linda

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are stunning Whitby! Enjoy them!!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
lovely!. you have me thinking of a second pair now!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful Whitby!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful! Happy 25th!

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
oooh! GORGEOUS and perfect! I wouldn''t just wear them on your second earring holes, I think they make great everyday primary earrings! Happy Anniversary!
1.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 10:00:33 PM
Author: whitby_2773
oh gees louise - how about i give you all some STATS (sorry about this oversight - d''oh!)

they''re .33ctw, F/G color and VS clarity. and they are CLEARLY a beautiful cut!

i was going to go with .25ctw (25th anniversary an'' all), but decided i needed a little extra size - so threw sentiment and symbolism out the window without a second thought! yay!

20.gif
20.gif
20.gif

17.gif
LOL! They look great, sentimentality aside.
2.gif
Happy Anniversary!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
AprilBaby, bee, me&myboys, sarap333, Linda W, Diamond Dana, elle_chris, Laila619, snlee, Shopaholic and geckodani-

Thank you for all your kind comments – both for my earrings and for my anniversary. ☺ it’s funny how wearing 2 sparkly little dots on your ears can put a smile on your face all day, isn’t it?

Really looking forward to the trip in 2 weeks – it’ll be great to be back in my Australian home for a bit, tho I have to say, NY really is home (as opposed to Australian home) for me at this point.

25 years…who’da thought?

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Nothing like having earlobes that are DRIPPING with diamonds, ha ha! Congrats, Whitby, on your 25th anniversary!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
lovely!!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
They look perfect! Congrats on 25 years!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
LOVELY! What gorgeous earrings!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beeeeeautiful firecrackers!!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thank you monarch, jcrow, jill_s, tlh and skippy!
9.gif

and monarch - i don''t know that i will ever qualify as dripping in diamonds, but it sounds like a worthy life''s goal! i talked to lesley about getting brian to halo my 1.5ctw studs next year for my 50th and that''s looking promising. i have a mental picture of these tiny studs in my outer holes, then leverback or shepherd''s hook earrings with flower-style drops in my inner holes. sadly, i have many, MANY ''mental pictures'' - not all of which are in keeping with my bank statement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results