shape
carat
color
clarity

My new wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

silverbuggy

Shiny_Rock
Wow js_diamond, the combination is gorgeous!!
Just curious, do you know the width of the e-ring? It looks so dainty! The w-band compliments it well.

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
OMG, I love it!
30.gif

Both rings are completely gorgeous!

shelleydog

Shiny_Rock
That is gorgeous! What are the specs on your ering - center stone and side diamonds. It''s beautiful.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME!!!

Lori

snow483

Rough_Rock
More hand shots please! : )

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
They really look great together!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning! I love your band.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful ring. Do try not to wear it, it will make your wedding day all the more special.

May I ask, did you consider also getting a plain WG/Plat band? If I had a do-over I would get 2 for the wedding day, to have both blessed and to actually have a legitimate wedding band I could wear in the garden and doing housework etc. I know this may shock some, but sometimes you just wanna wear a plain band, and it is nice if that band is a true wb.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 12:55:38 PM
Author: js_diamond
Thanks everyone for the lovely compliments! I eventually do want a five stone, maybe for our 5 yr anniversary. I read a thread here that someone did that and I think that's a nice idea. And thanks Ellen for resizing the pic!! What's the easiest way to do so if you don't mind me asking?
You're welcome!

Well, I can tell you how I did it, but depending on what you've got computer/program wise, I can't promise you will be able to do the same, but hopefully you can. I saved your pic, and then opened it up in Paint. Up at the top of the page are options, pick Images. A drop down menu will appear, pick Resize/Skew. A box should pop up that has options for both, use the Resize. Put in the % you want, and click OK. The pic will then change to the new size. For your pic I think I put it at around 38% for both horizontal and vertical. I always use the same % for both so it doesn't get out of whack. But just experiment with the sizes till you find what you want. If you don't like the size, click Edit at the top, and then Undo, the pic will revert back to what it was.

Hope this helps!

js_diamond

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone. Ellen, thanks for the tip on resizing pics. I am going to try that later tonight with some other pics I have.

My engagement ring center stone is 1.02 and the sidestones total .20 ct so they''re around 3 points each. It''s only 2.5 mm wide so it''s very thin and dainty. I personally love that look and I think it makes the center stone really pop, esp if the center stone is on the smaller end.
28.gif

I am actually considering just getting a plain WG band to wear sometimes, esp to go to the beach or pool in the summer. Maybe a comfort band that also is 2.5 mm wide.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks perfect with your e-ring!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
OHHHH another Uternity!!! Welcome to the club! It''s fabulous!
9.gif

gwendals

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! It`s beautiful!! I love how it looks with your e-ring!!
36.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!

nani565

Shiny_Rock
I love your set, it is absolutely stunning! Your ering it is exactly what I am looking for! may i ask where you got it?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
lovely set!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
js_diamond -

is your engagement ring a james allen common prong engagement ring? i''m looking at that setting to set a small heart diamond i''ve had for a while and i love your setting so am hoping the 2 are one and the same...

April20

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! It would be all I could do to NOT wear it. I would totally be sneaking it out for a spin.

js_diamond

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 11:35:49 AM
Author: April20
It''s beautiful! It would be all I could do to NOT wear it. I would totally be sneaking it out for a spin.
I do sometimes when FH isn''t with me. I am bad, I know.
3.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
js_diamond - thats the one i was hoping it was. do you happen to know the size of the stones in your band? james allen has two common prong settings; the stones in one are 1.5 pts each and the size in the other are 3 pts. i''ve seen a setting with 1.5 pts recently, but am still looking for one with 3 pts, so i''m hoping yours might correlate to that specific one.....

thank you for your help - this will be a gift from a friend in june and he''s waiting for the go ahead.

hope your week is starting well :)

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
js, i''m sorry - i just saw in an earlier post that you mentioned they were 3 pts each. so scrub my question :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results