shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Victor Canera Trilogy with pears.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A couple of profile shots, for those who asked for it

20171003_104334_resized.jpg 20171003_102721_resized.jpg
Love that extra tilt down on the pears. I bet that tiny extra slope makes all the difference.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much! I too wanted to see the tilt angle of those sides stones. They curve 'just right' and gives such a nice appearance top down and from the side.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection!:love:
An elegant and timeless beauty. Gorgeous in every way. Perfect proportions and perfectly beautiful with a TDF profile. :love:
LOVE.:love:
Wear in much health and happiness mrs-b.:appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection!:love:
An elegant and timeless beauty. Gorgeous in every way. Perfect proportions and perfectly beautiful with a TDF profile. :love:
LOVE.:love:
Wear in much health and happiness mrs-b.:appl:

Thanks, Missy! I'm really happy with how it turned out.

This wil be my platinum e-ring, to go with all my platinum bands. The proportions have been chosen accordingly and - after a pretty good play with everything yesterday - i think it will do exactly what I want it to do.

On the other hand, it's yellow gold, rather than platinum, which is the main color metal I wear, ergo my 3.4 H VS1 ACA is my larger and main diamond ring (the VC ring I just bought has a 2.2ct center) - currently waiting for a re-set. That stone will be upgraded over time - with a view to hitting between 4.5 and 5ct. To get to that size in an H VS1 will cost me some big bucks, so this will take time; my 60th birthday is in 3 years, so DH has said that will be the time to 'go large or go home'! :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom and @MissGotRocks -

Yes - the slope is perfecto! I like *very* sloped sides, and this was perfect for me. I always want my rings to curve around my finger, as opposed to laying across it like a stick. Victor's aesthetic is very, very good.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That turned out perfectly - that is my favorite combo and the proportions on yours are PERFECT!!! Did you end up having them redo the prongs on the tips of the pears, or leave it as it was. I LOVE IT!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can we see a picture with the bands?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous piece! Victor did an amazing job. Enjoy wearing your beauty

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Choking then drooling then in heaven!! wow. impeccable taste and beauty.. Congratulations!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! Congratulations Mrs b! Best of wishes , thoughts and prayers for your upcoming surgery. I hope the beautiful bling will be lovely to look at while you are recovering!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look lovely together!!!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my, this is such a beautifully elegant ring! The proportions across the three stones work wonderfully and I love the bands you have for it. Congratulations!

P

PierreBear

Beautiful from all angles! Can I say though that I'm a big fan of the side profile with the slope? As you mentioned, it seems like every proportion/angle/direction/cut/etc.... was all custom for your lovely finger. Enjoy!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Btw, I really like it with your square (can’t tell if princess or carre) cut eternity band. It’s got such presence on your hand. :appl::appl::appl:

xcacaox

Rough_Rock
That is so sleek and lovely! I personally really adore little pears or hearts as side stones... they are a touch of unusual with the traditional 3 stone ring in adding that particular, sleek sort of "shape" to it.
Great choice!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Acinom - I'm having a GREAT time wearing it! :)

Hi @Tekate - I feel very lucky to have such a high quality piece. The diamonds are white and clean, beautifully cut - all three of them - and the setting is va va voom! :D

@luv2sparkle - thank you for your kind wishes. Truth be told, I'm as scared as all get out! But, as you say, I shall carry myself through, gazing at my bling!

Thanks, @CravingDiamonds !

Thanks, @stonewell - I'm *very* happy with the proportions of it. I've had the pears for a long time, and I waited some years, trolling Victor's site regularly, waiting for a G colored diamond around 2.2ct to come up. When one exactly 2.2ct came up, I couldn't believe my good fortune! :)

@PierreBear - I agree! I really can't fault this ring! Thank you for your kind comments, and I'm with you - I LOVE the side stone slope!

Hi @LLJsmom :wavey: The stones in the band are asscher cut - true, full, asschers. It's one of my favorite rings and it's a joy to wear. It used to be in a horrible, prong setting - HEAPS of metal, and it cut me more than once from pressing into the flesh of the side fingers!! DKJ re-set this for me a couple of years ago, and I've never looked back!

Thanks @xcacaox - I love this shape, too! I think it's very flattering on the finger, and has a very fluid look. It also doesn't hurt that Victor's metal work is SO fine and SO delicate - no excess metal in this baby!! :)

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I just tuned back in and am very sorry to hear about your upcoming surgery and wanted to send lots of hugs and good thoughts your way for a seamless procedure and speedy recovery!!! We are all here for you!! <3

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring!

Wanted to send you best wishes for your upcoming surgery. Wishing you a fast recovery and the best in health, wealth, and happiness.

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! The proportion is beautiful.

Sorry to hear about your upcoming surgery. Warm thoughts and prayers to you!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of my favorite classics! Congrats!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and ring, Victor always does a magnificent job!!!! I hope everything goes well for you!!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!! :appl: I adore rounds with pears. :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ac117 @poshmommy @arkieb1 @nala @sweet_blossom @KristyDarling -

Thank you all for your kind comments! This ring does EVERYthing I wanted it to, so I'm very, very happy with it. Years ago, I would have never thought I'd own such a glorious ring! The idea of having a ring like this as my 'second string' platinum piece would have blown my mind. I'm always going to be grateful for the wonderful things I have, and the awesome husband who is always on board with my particular projects!

And thanks for your warm wishes re my upcoming procedure. It's not for a while year (8 weeks), but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't already getting tense about it! However, I'm currently anesthetizing the nervousness with bling projects! Seems to work pretty well. :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy for you @mrs-b. Another question. How do your eyes like the sparkle of the pear next to the round. Can you distinguish the center shape from the sides or does it all blend into a chunk of bling? Up close? From a distance? Thanks for indulging me with all these observations.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b
Sending out loving vibes to both you & your DH pertaining to your upcoming surgery; I'm certain his heart will stop with yours, until he knows you're alive, well & in recovery. Open heart surgery is no joke. Many prayers for a successful surgery, and a swift & mild recovery.
The ring is TDF!! VC does it, AGAIN!! I've said it before & I'll say it, again...I can't wait to add a VC creation to my collection!!
I can't wait to see parts II & III!!! Much love to you!!! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, and I love the bands too!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks amazing on you, perfect proportions!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exquisite:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results