shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Victor Canera Trilogy with pears.

Curby311

Rough_Rock
Congrats! I love how this turned out. I noticed it on facebook on one of victor's posts earlier. I'm glad that this beauty's new home belongs to a Pricescoper. Best of luck in your upcoming surgery!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in!

And I have to say your ring is gorgeous. Love the view from the top down and also the profile. I've been away and just returned last night so I'm just seeing all of your photos now. Can't wait to see the ring in person!

Awesome! When we get together, we'll spend some time trying on each other's jewelry - the heart of any PS get together!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! I love how this turned out. I noticed it on facebook on one of victor's posts earlier. I'm glad that this beauty's new home belongs to a Pricescoper. Best of luck in your upcoming surgery!

Thanks, @Curby311 :)

i think, tho, that the one on Victor's page is the 6 prong Orchid, which, I believe, belongs to another PSer. Mine is the 4 prong Trilogy - but equally gorgeous. :)

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!! Absolutely beautiful!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mavimaui

Rough_Rock
thank you for posting these pictures, it’s one of the designs I’m considering from VC. Could you tell me if the bottom tip of the diamond is raised, sits flush, or is “tucked” into the shank area (circle below it). Im trying to figure out which of his center stone designs sits the lowest. Thanks for your help!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results