shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Verragio!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allygirl

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to post yet another question to you about your beautiful ring, but did you get the matching wedding band as well? If so, do you have any photos of the two together??

THANKS for your help! The eng-0276 that I am looking at seems to be the same ring as the 0262 but the 76 has diamonds all the way around. Something I''m not sure that I want as it cannot be sized in the future!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Ally,

I went and checked it out, and yes, it does seem to be the same ring, just eternity style. I really love it eternity style as well, but I am really hard on my hands ( I''ve got 2 little boys, so I''m always playing sports or doing messy things with them) and I''m a personal trainer, and although I know better than to wear my ring at the gym when I lift weights, sometimes I wear it if I''m working with a client and I have to demonstrate a few times....I just didnt want to chance it.
And, yes you''re right, it can not be sized....something to think about...if you have kids, gain or lose weight, etc.....

I did not get the wedding band. This ring is pretty wide for me and covers alot of space on my finger. I think that it is alittle wider than my original wedding set was... This was an upgrade for our 10 yr.....so I chose to treat it as more of a "unity" band than an engagement ring. So far, not one person has asked me "whens the wedding" granted most people know that I am already married...but even strangers have complimented me on my pretty "wedding ring".

Well, good luck, and dont forget to tell and show us with what you decide for yourself!

aquarius_ser

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! How wide is that band? around 6mm?

allygirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi again!

I went yesterday and viewed MANY MANY MANY Verragio pieces. The eng-0276 seems to be the choice for me, however, I neglected to take photos when I was there (I am so mad that I forgot!!!!!
29.gif
)

ANYWAY, the rings were all in CZ''s so it was really hard to judge hwo the ring will actually look with the real diamonds in it. I would imagine that the ring will sparkle MUCH MUCH more! When I looked at 0069 with the real diamonds, the difference was night and day! I am just worried that there could be something else bothering me about the ring. I''m thinking of contacting the jeweler and asking them if there is a way for me to get in touch with the sales rep again to take photos before I order. Do you think that is TOO pushy?

If you have any other photos that you could post, please do! I really LOVE the sun photos that you took! It really sparkles. I am quite sure that I am going with the eternity. I have not changed ring sizes in the 25 years I''ve been married so this will be a good reason not to gain weight !
41.gif

ANY HELP that you could possibly offer me to make the decision easier, I''d appreciate it! (did you have this much trouble in making the decision!??) My husband wants me to just order it and have the decision be made. Thinks I''m thinking about it too much! My reason is this: I already have a marquise 2.5ct wedding band (6 or 7 stones) and want to get something MORE SPECTACULAR. I think your ring may just be it!!!!!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Ally,

I dont have alot of time right now...I just popped on here to see what happened with you at your appt. yesterday.

I will take some new pics ( I have some new flowers!) and post them tomorrow. And I''ll address some of your questions.

thanks!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
a few more shots for Ally......unfortunately, not much sun today..stormy
7.gif

DSCN0342.JPG

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

DSCN0340.JPG

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

DSCN0334.JPG

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
last one from today

DSCN03372.JPG

allygirl

Shiny_Rock
JETMAL...

THANKS ! I was online when the photos came through. B E A U T I F U L !!!

Thanks for taking the time to do that!

I am torn between the round and the princess. I never factored in the princess until I saw yours! It''s gorgeous!! I am going tomorrow to try some princess diamonds on to see if I like them on my finger!
Many people on these boards have said that I should , so I will!

Did you consider the round? Your diamond is a 2 carat, correct? I wonder how a 1.25 carat princess would look? I''m going to try it in the 0069 sample that my jeweler has (tomorrow). They do not have the 0276 or 0262 , but the 0069 should give me a pretty good idea. I''ve only seen it in person with the round. Any thoughts????

THANKS SO MUCH for taking the time to post the extra photos!

36.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Jetmal...it''s stunning
30.gif
...congrats!!!!!
36.gif

Cyberj10

Rough_Rock
Jetmal,
Gorgeous ring! I"m actually looking at a Verragio setting myself. If you don''t mind me asking where did you purchase your ring and were you happy with the service, price, etc?

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
cyber,
I got mine from a local Verragio dealer.....you can go to www.verragio.com and click find a vendor, enter you zipcode and it should give you some locations!
good luck!

Cyberj10

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply Jetmal

allygirl

Shiny_Rock
JETMAL,

I know that you got your verragio from a local dealer. Did you mention where you purchased your stone? If you purchased it elsewhere than the local dealer for Verragio where you bought the setting, how did that process go? What I mean by that is , if you purchase the diamond elsewhere, then you have to give it to the jeweler and then it goes to Verragio while they make the setting to fit the diamond (which they tell me can take 4 weeks). This makes me nervous sending my diamond away for four weeks PLUS, it''s going from where I purchase it , to the jeweler, to Verragio. Makes me nervous!

Any thoughts???

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Allygirl,

I did buy the diamond from the same Jeweler as the Verragio setting. I had them search and search until they found me exactly what I was looking for.

Mike M did something similiar to what you are describing though....you can read about his experience here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/verragio-warranty.45882/=

allygirl

Shiny_Rock
JETMAL,

Since you purchased a verragio (and you may have already answered this for me), did they take your diamond for the entire 4-6 weeks in order to make the setting? If so, didn''t that make you nervous? Did you have to show them the AGS report or did you not?

I don''t know what to do at this point. I''d like to just purchase from GOG and call it a day because I know that they have the same exact diamond that I am looking for, but am so nervous about shipping the ring all over the place to get a final appraisal. I want to call the jeweler and just explain that I found a diamond that I love, but am concerned that it may cause a problem . However, perhaps she''ll just say great and let''s order the setting! Any more thoughts???

allygirl

Shiny_Rock
JETMAL,

HI again!

I still have not ordered my setting because I am trying to decide what size diamond to purchase. I have looked on line and really found some NICE stones, but am worried about ordering on line(although it appears that the majority of people do order online).

I know you said that you bought your stone from the jeweler. I have looked at a few , but the jeweler doesn''t seem to come up with more than one or two at a time. Is this the way all jewelers work? I saw a LAZARE and it was beautiful but am worried about the measurements. 6.88 x 6.94 x 4.30. (1.25ct)

Any thoughts?

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Hi Ally,

well, I did get mine from the jeweler. I did have to make 2 trips there though...frist time he had 4 or 5 loose diamonds that he ordered in for me...none of which did anything for me....well, one was really nice, but not big enough. So he put in another order, for another 5 or so, with all my exact specifications...and he called and told me he was pretty sure he had a winner....which he was correct!

41.gif

I pretty much HAD to get the diamond and setting from my jeweler because I got a $5,000 trade in credit towards the new set. If I didnt trade up/upgrade with them, I would not have been able to get what I got. If that had not been the case I would have ordered from one of the vendors from here on PS. I''ve been on here long enough to know how pleased everyone is with their diamonds from the popular vendors. I would not worry.

I did not send out my diamond....my jeweler set the stone for me once he got the setting from Verragio. We did discuss the possibility of having to send it to Verragio, but in the end we chose not to. I was nervous about having to do that....but again, I have read on here that that is the way it goes....everyone is nervous at first, but it all turns out fine.

I guess if I were you and really wanted to buy the diamond local, I would go in there with your specifications and tell them you''d like them to get a good handful of stones that met your specs so you can view them. If they want your business they''ll do it. If they dont, go somewhere else who does. The only down fall is that it takes a couple days for them to get the stones in.

good luck!

AmyFortner

Rough_Rock
Jetmal it''s beautiful!!!

Good Job!

Kaleigh-- Sorry to interrupt, but i have a poorly worded and mispelled question post for you under Auther AmyFortner... Really it is for several of you... Tierhog, Mara, etc... can you guys check it out? I don''t know how to send you the link on this forum thing, but would prefer you expertise. Thank you -Amy ps: again , please forgive my grammar, mispelled words and more-- i will re-write this post or clarify any/all if need be

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results