shape
carat
color
clarity

My new VC European Round OEC 6-Prong Victorian Studs!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swoon!

swooningohmy.gif

Incredible!:kiss2: And they are stunning on you.
Stud Perfection (and you don't hear me say that often :lol:).

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am behind on your projects, clearly! You are getting a lifetime worth of fabulous diamond jewelry in a very short time!

These earrings are perfection in every way...stones and settings! I also have crown settings for my WF studs, but I love them on the CERs! I know the pair of stones you bought because I often thought what a great pair of earrings they'd make! And they certainly did!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, they’re marvellous :love:

The settings suit the stones beautifully! Perfectly period-matched and perfectly executed :appl:

Wear them in good health!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woohoo! So excited for you. I missen these the first time around. Will you post them in the VC thread along with your stunning new ring?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection!!!! They look big on you but in a good way too :whistle::lol::whistle::clap::clap::clap:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Swoon!

swooningohmy.gif

Incredible!:kiss2: And they are stunning on you.
Stud Perfection (and you don't hear me say that often :lol:).
Aww; thank you so much, @missy! (And I am so sorry for just now seeing this... I forgot to set up e-mail notifications for this thread!) I adore these amazing studs more and more by the day, but I must say that your kind words are the ultimate compliment. Thank you again!

Last edited:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am behind on your projects, clearly! You are getting a lifetime worth of fabulous diamond jewelry in a very short time!

These earrings are perfection in every way...stones and settings! I also have crown settings for my WF studs, but I love them on the CERs! I know the pair of stones you bought because I often thought what a great pair of earrings they'd make! And they certainly did!
Thank you so much @diamondseeker2006! And yes, I feel the same way... these projects have been a long time coming, but I think I enjoy them all the more as a result! I am filled with gratitude every single day, for so many, many things, most of which are not bling... but I am grateful for the bling as well!

I truly appreciate your kind words about these earrings! I deliberated for quite a while about size, color, setting, you name it! And I must unabashedly admit that I consulted your studs upgrade thread quite a few times along the way, and it proved to be such a valuable source of information, so thank you! I feel so lucky to have these CERs from Victor, and he did an amazing job on the settings as well! It is so easy to work with Victor because you can trust that the end result is going to be perfection! :love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, they’re marvellous :love:

The settings suit the stones beautifully! Perfectly period-matched and perfectly executed :appl:

Wear them in good health!!
Aww; thank you so much @yssie! This really means a lot coming from someone with such impeccable taste! As soon as Victor said that he liked the design idea I knew it was a win... his artistic sense is always spot on!

Perfection!!!! They look big on you but in a good way too :whistle::lol::whistle::clap::clap::clap:
Thank you so much, @arkieb1! They feel like the "just right" size for my lobes... substantial without being overpowering. I just don't have the real estate for anything bigger!

Woohoo! So excited for you. I missen these the first time around. Will you post them in the VC thread along with your stunning new ring?
You are too kind, @Acinom! I am so excited too! I will definitely post both of these in the VC thread; thanks for the reminder. I don't know how Victor does it, but he always hits it out of the park!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Those studs are wonderful, so swoopy and lovely! I think they're a really lovely size on your ears, especially as you have small earlobes (not a bad thing). They have an understated beauty to them, whilst also not being at all understated, either. Does that even make sense? Regardless - lovely. :mrgreen2: Really enjoyed the story too and your thought processes behind everything. Thank you for sharing. :geek2:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those studs are wonderful, so swoopy and lovely! I think they're a really lovely size on your ears, especially as you have small earlobes (not a bad thing). They have an understated beauty to them, whilst also not being at all understated, either. Does that even make sense? Regardless - lovely. :mrgreen2: Really enjoyed the story too and your thought processes behind everything. Thank you for sharing. :geek2:
Aww, thank you so much @Lykame! Your sentiments echo my feelings to a tee. I went back and forth on the size; even ordered a slightly bigger pair of loose diamonds at one point (1.25ct each) and they were just too much on me (although I have seen that size look fabulous on other people!). However, once I had solidified the choice of stone size, everything else was a snap! This was quite possibly one of my easiest and most carefree projects to date, no stress whatsoever (but only because Victor's aesthetic brilliance and craftsmanship are so unwavering and I can just completely let go!). I actually ordered these CERs sight unseen from Victor, let him work his magic, and first saw the stones in person when I received the finished earrings. And all I can say is that Victor never disappoints... I wouldn't change a single thing! :love:

I am so excited for you as you await your upcoming CBI stunner! There are a few vendors that I can wholeheartedly recommend as they have earned my trust, and Victor and the HPD team are my absolute favorites. So I know you are in amazing hands! Please keep us posted and be sure to take lots of photos... Wednesday cannot come soon enough!

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’ve visited your post several times already and thought I had commented. Your new studs are absolutely beautiful and look so nice in your ear. They are a perfect size for you!

I love your idea of CERs and MRBs for your different moods. :roll2:

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, thank you so much @Lykame! Your sentiments echo my feelings to a tee. I went back and forth on the size; even ordered a slightly bigger pair of loose diamonds at one point (1.25ct each) and they were just too much on me (although I have seen that size look fabulous on other people!). However, once I had solidified the choice of stone size, everything else was a snap! This was quite possibly one of my easiest and most carefree projects to date, no stress whatsoever (but only because Victor's aesthetic brilliance and craftsmanship are so unwavering and I can just completely let go!). I actually ordered these CERs sight unseen from Victor, let him work his magic, and first saw the stones in person when I received the finished earrings. And all I can say is that Victor never disappoints... I wouldn't change a single thing! :love:

I am so excited for you as you await your upcoming CBI stunner! There are a few vendors that I can wholeheartedly recommend as they have earned my trust, and Victor and the HPD team are my absolute favorites. So I know you are in amazing hands! Please keep us posted and be sure to take lots of photos... Wednesday cannot come soon enough!

@carbonfan, you are so kind. :kiss2:

It is so wonderful that your experience was like that and you were able to buy sight unseen. I do think that's a mark of the trust some of these vendors are able to obtain. I went through a stage of trying to figure out if I would be able to buy a stone from a more local jeweller. They are very nice, and they were willing to try and find stones with angles in a very tight range, but I realised I just couldn't... trust them. They weren't a master of that particular form and it wasn't fair of me to expect them to be. Victor however is a master at this, it's very obvious, and I have heard only amazing things about him. He actually kindly responded to one of my threads and I had a bit of a celebrity crush moment! You know? It's such a pleasure to have the honour of working with these wonderful people and it really takes away that stress; I'm delighted in your delight.

Yes I cannot wait until Wednesday! Although I think Faye is more freaked out and nervous about it than me!!! I can't wait until she can see it and give me her personal opinion, that means so much to me. It's like when Victor was able to reassure you that you were on the right track - that opinion is so valued because you know you wouldn't be misled. Again, the way to reduce anxiety. :D

Also - is your kitty cat a Maine Coon? I was thinking he or she doesn't have enough hair to be a Norwegian Forest Cat... your cat is suuuuch a beautiful, majestic cat. Wow. :love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’ve visited your post several times already and thought I had commented. Your new studs are absolutely beautiful and look so nice in your ear. They are a perfect size for you!

I love your idea of CERs and MRBs for your different moods. :roll2:
Aww, thank you @LittleRed! I have been pretty remiss on the PS front over the last few weeks (months? life has been busy lately!) so I am in the same boat, but it I am having fun catching up with everyone's posts! And thank you so much for your kind words about my selections. It is probably crazy having two types of studs, but at the end of the day it felt right to have both modern and vintage pairs. I considered going with dangles for one pair, but I was too weirded out by the thought of the stone being connected by a moving part that could become easily snagged or incur some other type of malfunction. Plus studs are just so versatile and easy to wear, so I know I will never tire of them! Thank you again for sharing my excitement!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@carbonfan, you are so kind. :kiss2:

It is so wonderful that your experience was like that and you were able to buy sight unseen. I do think that's a mark of the trust some of these vendors are able to obtain. I went through a stage of trying to figure out if I would be able to buy a stone from a more local jeweller. They are very nice, and they were willing to try and find stones with angles in a very tight range, but I realised I just couldn't... trust them. They weren't a master of that particular form and it wasn't fair of me to expect them to be. Victor however is a master at this, it's very obvious, and I have heard only amazing things about him. He actually kindly responded to one of my threads and I had a bit of a celebrity crush moment! You know? It's such a pleasure to have the honour of working with these wonderful people and it really takes away that stress; I'm delighted in your delight.

Yes I cannot wait until Wednesday! Although I think Faye is more freaked out and nervous about it than me!!! I can't wait until she can see it and give me her personal opinion, that means so much to me. It's like when Victor was able to reassure you that you were on the right track - that opinion is so valued because you know you wouldn't be misled. Again, the way to reduce anxiety. :D

Also - is your kitty cat a Maine Coon? I was thinking he or she doesn't have enough hair to be a Norwegian Forest Cat... your cat is suuuuch a beautiful, majestic cat. Wow. :love:
Aww; thank you @Lykame; you have such a sweet spirit as well! I am so very grateful for the PS community as it is full of wonderful, knowledgeable souls!

And I couldn't agree more that vendor trust and expertise are really essential. I am so glad that you found that with Faye, Wink, and Melissa and I can't wait to see your gorgeous creation on your hand! It really is an honor to work with such talented people, and once you find that comfort zone of trust with a vendor you can just let go and let them stay in their wheelhouse, and it makes the whole process so much more enjoyable! I learned about Victor through the PS community and I am so incredibly grateful for this discovery... he truly is a master of his craft, so gifted, and such a sincerely kind and honest person as well. I have only ever purchased a few stones "sight unseen" in my life and all of them came from Victor, so that speaks volumes! I sing Victor's praises at every opportunity, but only because he has earned them!

Yes, our kitty is indeed a Maine Coon! He really is a very majestic boy, and a little bit mischievous as well, but we adore him. We actually just adopted a buddy for him, a sweet little Ragdoll kitten, so hopefully I can update my avatar with a photo of the two of them soon! :love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@carbonfan Please post pictures of your ragdoll!!! =)2
Oh, you don't have to ask me twice! :)) He is truly the sweetest little guy and just purrs all the time. He is so very cuddly, and we are head over heels in love with him! :loopy: I have taken a ton of photos and am still sorting through them, but here are a few cute ones for now!

IMG_3992.JPG IMG_4096.JPG
IMG_4108.JPG IMG_4249.JPG

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Aww; thank you @Lykame; you have such a sweet spirit as well! I am so very grateful for the PS community as it is full of wonderful, knowledgeable souls!

And I couldn't agree more that vendor trust and expertise are really essential. I am so glad that you found that with Faye, Wink, and Melissa and I can't wait to see your gorgeous creation on your hand! It really is an honor to work with such talented people, and once you find that comfort zone of trust with a vendor you can just let go and let them stay in their wheelhouse, and it makes the whole process so much more enjoyable! I learned about Victor through the PS community and I am so incredibly grateful for this discovery... he truly is a master of his craft, so gifted, and such a sincerely kind and honest person as well. I have only ever purchased a few stones "sight unseen" in my life and all of them came from Victor, so that speaks volumes! I sing Victor's praises at every opportunity, but only because he has earned them!

Yes, our kitty is indeed a Maine Coon! He really is a very majestic boy, and a little bit mischievous as well, but we adore him. We actually just adopted a buddy for him, a sweet little Ragdoll kitten, so hopefully I can update my avatar with a photo of the two of them soon! :love:

Your kitty is just awesome. So fluffy! And really majestic, he could totally wear a crown and get away with it. I would say I bet he rules the house... but perhaps your little Ragdoll kitten will instead! :lol:

Looking forward to you updating your avatar, although that photo is already pretty epic!

This PS community is just awesome. I'm so thankful for it and for everyone who contributes. It's like group trust right? It's why I was so keen to do a post on Durham Rose, because they have earnt my trust, they are really small and unknown really - so I feel they deserve a bit of love. :geek2: I mean, I would totally marry Faye... :love:

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, you don't have to ask me twice! :)) He is truly the sweetest little guy and just purrs all the time. He is so very cuddly, and we are head over heels in love with him! :loopy: I have taken a ton of photos and am still sorting through them, but here are a few cute ones for now!

Okay I think I just died. They are sooooo beautiful and awesome!!! Oh my gosh.

May I ask what their names are? You don't need to say if you're not comfortable doing that. But wow, gorgeous cats.

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Major kitty love going on here! Is your ragdoll a flash of fluffy kitten energy these days? Or are they a laid back kind of cat even at the kitten stage? I bet they are totally pompous as cats should be. Thanks for sharing! I have my own two new-ish kittens, along with a grouchy old one..... they are so easy to collect. I looked into ragdolls about a year ago but instead some rescues ended up finding a home here. I wonder if anyone would notice one more kitten....? :whistle:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your kitty is just awesome. So fluffy! And really majestic, he could totally wear a crown and get away with it. I would say I bet he rules the house... but perhaps your little Ragdoll kitten will instead! :lol:

Looking forward to you updating your avatar, although that photo is already pretty epic!

This PS community is just awesome. I'm so thankful for it and for everyone who contributes. It's like group trust right? It's why I was so keen to do a post on Durham Rose, because they have earnt my trust, they are really small and unknown really - so I feel they deserve a bit of love. :geek2: I mean, I would totally marry Faye... :love:

Okay I think I just died. They are sooooo beautiful and awesome!!! Oh my gosh.

May I ask what their names are? You don't need to say if you're not comfortable doing that. But wow, gorgeous cats.

Aww; thank you! They really are amazing cats and they complete our family so perfectly. :love: We have only had the kitten for a few weeks so it will be fascinating to see how the dynamics between them go as he gets bigger! They are already having so much fun together! The orange one is Rex (short for Captain Rex) and the newcomer is Chewie (short for Chewbacca). What can I say; I am the lone female in a house full of Star Wars fanatics! I kind of like it that way, though!

I totally agree about the PS community... I have gained so much from everyone here, and my choices certainly reflect the information that has been shared! And it is such a constructive, cohesive forum overall, which I really enjoy. Great folks here! And I am so glad you paid tribute to Durham Rose; it sounds like you had a stellar experience and I am so glad you shared it with all of us! Faye sounds amazing, and it is great when you find a vendor that "gets" you and that you trust so completely. Now that I have found that there is just no looking back!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Aww; thank you! They really are amazing cats and they complete our family so perfectly. :love: We have only had the kitten for a few weeks so it will be fascinating to see how the dynamics between them go as he gets bigger! They are already having so much fun together! The orange one is Rex (short for Captain Rex) and the newcomer is Chewie (short for Chewbacca). What can I say; I am the lone female in a house full of Star Wars fanatics! I kind of like it that way, though!

I totally agree about the PS community... I have gained so much from everyone here, and my choices certainly reflect the information that has been shared! And it is such a constructive, cohesive forum overall, which I really enjoy. Great folks here! And I am so glad you paid tribute to Durham Rose; it sounds like you had a stellar experience and I am so glad you shared it with all of us! Faye sounds amazing, and it is great when you find a vendor that "gets" you and that you trust so completely. Now that I have found that there is just no looking back!

I'm really glad Rex and Chewie are getting on with each other. I think those names suit them well!

Yeah, Faye is glorious. :kiss2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Such gorgeous, glorious eyes! What a sweetheart!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Major kitty love going on here! Is your ragdoll a flash of fluffy kitten energy these days? Or are they a laid back kind of cat even at the kitten stage? I bet they are totally pompous as cats should be. Thanks for sharing! I have my own two new-ish kittens, along with a grouchy old one..... they are so easy to collect. I looked into ragdolls about a year ago but instead some rescues ended up finding a home here. I wonder if anyone would notice one more kitten....? :whistle:
I love this post on so many levels, @LittleRed! I have always had a soft spot for cats but have never had more than two at a time. Now, however, I am looking for any way to talk my husband into just one more! Probably not going to happen, but it is the first time in my life that I have really wanted three. And it sounds like you could totally get away with one more, not that I am trying to be an enabler or anything... :lol: This new little one is a ball of energy for short bouts, then he just flops down and sleeps like a rock! So he is the best of both worlds! I hear that they mellow out quite a bit as they get older (then again, most cats do!) but right now he definitely has some kitten energy to burn! He is ridiculously endearing, though, and all of us fell in love with him from day one! :love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such gorgeous, glorious eyes! What a sweetheart!
Aww, thank you @MissGotRocks! He does not have the typical Ragdoll appearance (rare color and green eyes rather than blue) but he is adorable nonetheless, and everything we could possibly wish for in a family companion. In many ways I feel like he chose us rather than the other way around... serendipity!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you @MissGotRocks! He does not have the typical Ragdoll appearance (rare color and green eyes rather than blue) but he is adorable nonetheless, and everything we could possibly wish for in a family companion. In many ways I feel like he chose us rather than the other way around... serendipity!

Well, you have gorgeous cat eyes and beautiful new earrings! Major win for you! I think the earrings are just the perfect size for you and the stones are stunning! Hope you enjoy them for many years to come and that the kitty love brings you and your family much happiness.

mermaid

Rough_Rock
O.M.G. Love them so much and they look fabulous on you! :geek2::appl::appl::appl:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well, you have gorgeous cat eyes and beautiful new earrings! Major win for you! I think the earrings are just the perfect size for you and the stones are stunning! Hope you enjoy them for many years to come and that the kitty love brings you and your family much happiness.
Thank you, @MissGotRocks! I truly do adore these earrings and I am so happy with the size as well! And I am over the moon with the new kitten... my life just wouldn't be complete without a cat in it, and this little sweetheart brings so much joy to every day! :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
:love::love: They are FABULOUS!! The perfect size!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty and refined! They look lovely on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results