shape
carat
color
clarity

My new True Antique cut cushion from Leon Mege arrived!

makeable

Shiny_Rock
So elegant. Love it! :appl:

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
love the colors in the diamond and the tiny claw prongs. Very stunning altogether! :appl:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Gah- that is just so pretty.

This diamond is utterly swoonworthy. Beautiful faceting. Love the setting, as well, with its fluidity, just shows the gorgeous curves of the cushion beautifully. I bet it is gorgeous twinkling away IRL.

I think you made great choices with that diamond! Just luxurious. Yum.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
I, too, was amazed by the high crown. The whole set looks great!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO beautiful UrsTx!! :love: Love your gorgeous AC, the faceting is so pretty and it looks perfect in the setting! You must be beyond thrilled, enjoy it!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is an amazing stone! And that is one of my favorite settings from Leon. Congratulations!! Wear in health.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! What a beauty :appl:

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful diamond! Congrats! :appl: :love: :appl:

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous stone!! :love: It is perfection in that elegant solitaire!! :appl:

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for the kind words! I've been out of pocket on a family vacation where I've spent many a long gaze staring into this AC, admiring its crown, and appreciating how nice it looks as a solitaire. Love this ring so much!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
UrsTx|1437230576|3904437 said:
Boo - I found the diamond on LM's site first and wanted to buy it loose but he only sells them set. The diamond took most of my budget so I got the least expensive setting he had - for the time being :naughty:

The setting is classic and let the diamond shine on its own! Would he rather lose a sale if you don't get the setting through him? Looking forward to more pics!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GGGGGGGorgeous! :love:

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful - both diamond and setting. I love the way you've captured the ring in different lighting. I keep coming back for another look.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Swoon! Love the gorgeous high crown! :love: The setting you've chosen (for now) really let's you enjoy the beauty of your diamond. Love the double claw prongs! Thanks for sharing so many photos. Maybe I am a little greedy, but I doubt I am the only one who would love to see more photos of this beauty! :naughty:
Looking forward to hearing how you like your recut once you get it in hand too! :appl:

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
I'll take more pics - I promise! In-laws still at the house and they haven't noticed the ring (or at least, they're not the type to point it out) so I'm trying not to appear obsessive about it - even though I am!!! :naughty:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. What a ring. Those flashes of light are amazing! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
UrsTx|1437671864|3906557 said:
I'll take more pics - I promise! In-laws still at the house and they haven't noticed the ring (or at least, they're not the type to point it out) so I'm trying not to appear obsessive about it - even though I am!!! :naughty:

Woo-Hoo! Yay to more pics! No rush though. I know how it is when family is visiting. :roll: I'm not sure how they couldn't notice that gorgeous bling, but you never know. I love that you are enjoying and obsessively admiring it! Jewelry is meant to be loved and enjoyed! :appl:

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
more inside pics

profile:

propped up on a paper-stand-for-when-you-type-thingy:

inside_1.jpg

inside_purple_face_0.jpg

inside_purple_0.jpg

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
couple more outside pics

outside_close_up_on_ball.jpg

outside_showing_pastels.jpg

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
I love your new ring. The stone is beautiful and I would be hiding in the bathroom every hour just to admire that crown and the flashes of light. I also love your band. Can you share where you bought it?

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
It's so gorgeous! I love that high crown. :love: :love: :love:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous stone, and oh - those prongs! :love: :cheeky:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Yum!!! Love the new pictures you added. The colors reflected in the diamond are exquisite.

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Nonie - it's a Gabriel & Co band. It's really sold as a half-eternity but I had the jewelry store special order it as a full eternity. Also, it's normally mill grain edged but I ordered it with a "flat edge" design instead. If I were to do it over, I'd also have the "eye" parts set with marquis diamonds instead of two little MRBs.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swoon!!! Bea-U-tiful chunky goodness!! :love: :love: :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Love, love, love! :love: The new photos you added are great! Thank you! :dance: I am glad to see more of that gorgeous stone & setting! It's fabulous! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results