shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Tacori :o)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I''ve loved that setting ever since I first laid eyes on it! Congrats!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I love that setting! Your stone is gorgeous, too!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
YOUR RING LOOKS SOOOOO GOOD!!!! WOW! Your fingers don''t look stumpy at all!
36.gif
The setting also makes the diamond look huge, which is not what I would expect in that setting. Yummy.
26.gif

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Oh, it''s beautiful!!!! I would love to see this IRL. I''m sure it''s even more delicate and amazing!
1.gif

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
What a dream ring! I hope to have a Tacori one day
3.gif
congrats on your new bling!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - it''s a beautiful ring!
30.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely freakin gorgeous!!!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
That is one incredibly beautiful ring. Tacori is in a class of it''s own! Congratulations :)

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
GOrgeous - I love it!

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! I love, love, love this ring! I am praying and hoping I see this lovely blue Tacori box when my FF proposes! lol Is it pathetic that i'm jealous!? lol

It looks gorgeous on you! Enjoy!
emsmile.gif

ringless

Shiny_Rock
I''m about to go to bed and believe it or not, i had to get one last look at this gorgeous ring!
30.gif
You''re such a lucky girl!
2.gif
I''m going to bed now... so I can dream of my future Tacori ring!
24.gif

lili

Ideal_Rock
Oo....love your ring
30.gif
30.gif

Very pretty

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
Okay, I finally have time to make my individual replies. Once again, thank you! It means a lot coming from people who share my obsession!

heb1976 - Patience is not in my vocabulary, so you can only imagine.

diamondseeker2006 - We REALLY need to get a new camera. Our camera broke the day our son was born, and we have not had a chance to replace it. My mom is letting us borrow her camera until we get a new one.

chiquitapet - Thank you for the comment on my nails. It just so happens I got a fill on Saturday, so they still looked pretty good when I got the ring. I should have at least put lotion on my hands so my cuticles don't look so dry, but oh well.

mercoledi - You are so right about the setting being "glittery". The whole thing just sparkles like crazy.

bebe - I will post new pics as soon as I have some. Sorry for the delay...

Skippy123 - Thank you. I, too, think the setting is to die for.

Kaleigh - I WISH I had lovely hands. Honestly, I have tiny little hands and these stumpy little fingers. I wish I had long elegant thin fingers like so many other women on PS do. But thank you.

tiffanytwisted - I love your avatar. Your dog is adorable.

shortee78 - That could be my name too...lol. I am a shorty and I was born in 78!

nebe - I will try to get some side views. The profile is truly beautiful. I wish I had taken some profile shots yesterday.

Tacori E-ring - Thank you, my fellow Tacori owner.

Sabinameister - (see previous post)

Diamond*Dana - I agree it was SO worth the wait.

Catmom - Thank you!

ahappygirl - Thank you!

lisamarie - Thank you. I think it looks perfect too.

emilina22 - This was the first Tacori I ever saw, and it honestly was love at first sight...lol.

StephensBride - For now, I will not be wearing a band with my ring. We are already married and we decided not to get a band at this moment.

pixley - I think I am addicted to Tacori's now!

mrssalvo - Thank you!

MMMD - Thank you!

Burk - Thank you! P.S. I love Tayva's new picture.

Miranda - Thank you!

fabcrab - I wasn't sure how big the stone was going to look in the setting, and especially on my finger. We were all pleasantly surprised. It is more than I ever could have imagined.

mom2twogirls - The setting is even more delicate in person.

aggiebling09 - I keep having to pinch myself b/c I still think I am dreaming!

jill s - Thank you!

Tuckins1 - Loved how your worded your reply.

Isabelle - Thank you!

vespergirl - Thank you!

ringless - I'm glad you found my thread/topic. I was wondering when I would see you on here. Hehe. I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Then we could be Tacori twins!

lili - Thank you!

Sorry my replies were so short. My son isn't sleeping well tonight.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a beautiful ring! I''m also a big fan of that setting. Congrats! I think the pics came out really well, I love your manicure, and I don''t think your fingers look short or stumpy at all! You have really pretty hands.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my word, that is SO FABULOUS!!!! Congrats on such a gorgeous ring. NO, your hand doesn''t look stumpy (or whatever you said!).

septembergirl

Shiny_Rock
1.gif
This is a gorgeous setting! I remember seeing this one in my bridal magazines and it made me have a tiny moment of regret with my own set because I love how this ring has the twist-look. So very, very pretty!!!!!!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love love that setting too! Gorgeous stone, beautiful and congrats
36.gif

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
monarch64 - Thank you for the kind words. After having a baby, my nails are the one thing that I do for myself. Everything else is for my son. LOL.

NeverEndingUpgrade - I don't know why I think my fingers are stumpy, but I do. I think my body is stumpy too, but that is another issue....hehe. But thank you.

septembergirl - You should have no regret. Your set is beautiful. I love halos!

Skippy123 - Thanks Skippy! P.S. I love your new avatar!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous, seriously gorgeous!!! I love this setting and have admired it for a while!!!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your beautiful ring! I LOVE Tacori and never tire of looking at pics so feel free to post more
2.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, it''s just beautiful! Congratulations!

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
I love love love your Tacori.. The spilt shank is amazing.

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Mrs. Smitty... gosh, I can''t wait for the day to be your Tacori Twin! lol

I still log on to your post just to drool over your ring! I own it vicariously through you girl!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
OMG that looks stunning :) I love the setting and the diamond looks perfectly large on your finger :). Congrats :)

BTW I love your nails :)

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
I have bad news...with this heat wave that we are having, my ring does not fit very well at the moment! The 4.5 was always a little snug over my knuckle, but now it is just ridiculously snug over my knuckle! It fits fine on my finger, but I am a little OCD when it comes to my ring, so I take it off to wash my hands/do the dishes/take a shower/put lotion on/etc. That being said, my new ring (that I have only had for 11 days) is sitting pretty in my jewelry box. My finger swelling better go down after it cools off or else I am going to get finger lipo!
7.gif

kcoursolle - Thank you so much for your kind words. I STILL can''t believe it is mine.
6.gif

akmiss - This was the first Tacori I had ever seen...go figure. When I see something I want, I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!! Hehe. I am still trying to work on more pictures. My baby has been sick so I haven''t had a chance to get around to those, but I hope to post more soon.
9.gif

thing2of2 - Thank you so much!
1.gif

EMPTorres - I, too, love split shanks! There is just something about them that makes my heart skip a beat.
30.gif

ringless - YOU ARE TOO CUTE! I can''t wait for you to get YOUR Tacori and see your hand shots! Give me your boyfriend''s number...I will call him to make sure you get this ring! Hehe.
31.gif

Deelight - I really liked how you put that...."perfectly large". Thanks for the compliments. I better wait until I get a fill this weekend before I post more handshots.
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results