shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Tacori 2623 Ring :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moogle

Rough_Rock
The set looks perfect on you and it absolutely beautiful! Congratulations.

llcoooooljay

Rough_Rock
love the ring. i just purchased a diamond online through blue nile and i am going to place the diamond in that same 2623smp tacori setting. it is sooo beautiful.

just out of curiousity, is your band a tacori band as well??? or did you just purchase a band from any ol'' retailer? thanks.

jason

MsKG

Rough_Rock
Tacorigirl and Jason-

To answer your questions about the band-

I purchased the wedding band through the local jeweler that I bought my Tacori ring from. It''s not a designer band. I was just lucky to find one that matched perfectly and they were able to discount it. It''s WG also and the width is just a little bit wider than the Tacori Engagement ring. I originally was going to get the 2620 so this band would have worked for that one also.

I definitely am enjoying my rings everyday and receive many compliments.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Simply divine. Both rings look perfect on your beautiful hand.

36.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous set! Happy 15th Anniversary.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Your rings look beautiful on your beautiful hand!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
The first photos you posted were beautiful but the side view just about stopped my heart.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Happy anniversary and congrats on the new ring! It''s a beautiful setting
1.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Absolutely stunning. Congratulations, wear it/them in good health.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I keep coming back to drool-- I just LOVE your set!

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
Love your ring!

newbie777

Rough_Rock
Love you new ring... it has great FIRE in it!!!

llcoooooljay

Rough_Rock
thanks for the reply mskg.

I''m planning on buying that same Tacori setting. i just recenly received my 1.55 ct, G, SI-1 and I cant wait to set it in the Tacori setting. I''m curious about your price on the e-ring. They''re gonna charge me 5650 for the platinum version, is that the same as yours? do you mind telling me how much you ended up paying if it was in WG or Plat? Thanks, i just wanna make sure they''re not trying to pull my chain here.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations!

Starlucy

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi, I love your ring MsKG....I am actually looking to buy the same setting in white gold. I actually had a few questions for you if you happen to see this post. My centerstone is 1.03 in size and F in color, did you have Tacori set your stone or your jeweler? Did you have any issues with this setting? How does the WG look in person? Also, how long did it take for Tacori to make this for you?

Sorry for all the questions, I''m super excited about this ring and I have loved looking at all the pic''s you posted!!!

Thanks for sharing :)

Lucy

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 2:11:14 PM
Author: Starlucy
Hi, I love your ring MsKG....I am actually looking to buy the same setting in white gold. I actually had a few questions for you if you happen to see this post. My centerstone is 1.03 in size and F in color, did you have Tacori set your stone or your jeweler? Did you have any issues with this setting? How does the WG look in person? Also, how long did it take for Tacori to make this for you?

Sorry for all the questions, I''m super excited about this ring and I have loved looking at all the pic''s you posted!!!

Thanks for sharing :)

Lucy
MsKG hasn''t posted in a few months so hopfully I''ll be able to answer some of your questions. My ring is not white gold, it is platinum but I have not had a problem with it and have been wearing it since August. We had Tacori set the stone as the lifetime warranty is voided if your jeweler sets the stone into their setting. It took 8 weeks almost to the day for the ring to be completed. I''m pretty confident that it depends on how many people are in front of you in line that determines how long it takes.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I so love the 2623! It looks just GORGEOUS on your hand!

Starlucy

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the feedback EM1, I didn''t know that if your jeweler set''s the stone that the Tacori warranty is voided. Wow! I also, hope it doesn''t take 8 weeks
7.gif
that is a long time...

Well I love the ring, it''s a beauty...I will keep you posted.

Thanks for all the feedback, I am new to PS and I am having so much fun reading everyone''s threads..

Lucy

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 4:09:15 PM
Thanks for the feedback EM1, I didn''t know that if your jeweler set''s the stone that the Tacori warranty is voided. Wow! I also, hope it doesn''t take 8 weeks
7.gif
that is a long time...

Thanks for all the feedback, I am new to PS and I am having so much fun reading everyone''s threads..

Lucy
8 weeks isn''t that bad if it is something that you really want!

MsKG

Rough_Rock
Starlucy- to answer your questions-

It took about 4 weeks to get my setting back and the local jeweler set my stone in the mounting. I was going back and forth on WG or Platinum but really glad I got WG instead. It looks beautiful in either one. I got WG since I knew it''s harder and wouldn''t scratch up so easily. Plat also cost $1,00 more. If you have seen the setting in person, it has a lot of metal around where it can get scratched up.

If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Thanks for your post!
-MsKG-

MsKG

Rough_Rock
StarLucy-

I meant to say Plat setting cost $1,000 more..sorry about that..

MsKG

Rough_Rock
To answer another question on the price.

Mine was $2990 for WG and for Plat would be $3990. I got the petite mounting since my stone was 1.03. I believe this mounting comes in Med and Large also so it''s higher priced for those.

Thanks,

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Happy Anniversary! (and lovely hands!)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this ring?!!! I love the side profile and all of the delicate pave and milgrain work, just lovely! Congratulations!!

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 8:32:49 PM
Author: emeraldlover1

Date: 2/22/2009 4:09:15 PM
7.gif
that is a long time...

Lucy
8 weeks isn''t that bad if it is something that you really want!
I waited 6 weeks for my e-ring and it was the longest 6 weeks of my life
9.gif
I hadn''t actually seen the ring as my other half chose it so that made the waiting even worse. Of course, it was worth it in the end.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its exquisite!!

tacorigirl

Rough_Rock
MsKG,

Do you know how big the diamond can be before you have to go to the medium portion setting?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results