shape
carat
color
clarity

My new square cut emerald eternity band

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Loveallgems, your emerald cut eternity is simply gorgeous!! Love it!! Also love your stack--that green contrasting with the diamonds is striking. Love that Noemie band also--& went to their web site. Is yours a custom size, or is it the larger one shown on the website? I like the width of yours...love everything TBH in your pic!!!:love::love:

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Loveallgems, your emerald cut eternity is simply gorgeous!! Love it!! Also love your stack--that green contrasting with the diamonds is striking. Love that Noemie band also--& went to their web site. Is yours a custom size, or is it the larger one shown on the website? I like the width of yours...love everything TBH in your pic!!!:love::love:
@sarahb ty, the Noemie band is the full eternity, a little under a carat,love it!
=)2
I love my Noemie band, I have worn it every day since I received it! Looks like yours is in very good company!!
I love that it’s not too big, not too little (just right):kiss2:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL vintage addition to your STUNNING collection! TFS!
:appl::appl::appl:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set, Luv!!

Thinking about getting the same...may I ask if you have the white gold or platinum? If white gold, do you find the metal to have the right sheen? Not too polished, I mean?

Also wanted to know if the ring wears comfortably...

Thanks! Wear it in god health! Your rings are simply gorgeous:love::love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set, Luv!!

Thinking about getting the same...may I ask if you have the white gold or platinum? If white gold, do you find the metal to have the right sheen? Not too polished, I mean?

Also wanted to know if the ring wears comfortably...

Thanks! Wear it in god health! Your rings are simply gorgeous:love::love::love:
I went for the 18k gold, the diamond quality was the same as platinum...
very comfortable, don’t think “too” shiny. If I had to do over again, can’t
go wrong with good ole PLATINUM !!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love the pop of color and how nicely it stacks with your other bands!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
9A2DB346-BECB-4749-93A4-6FBAABA2C2C4.jpeg All of your rings look stunning!! Great stack!! Such a beautiful, rich green!!! :mrgreen2:
Your 6ct EC Eternity is on my wish list.
If you ever decide to part with it, or you need someone to will it to, I volunteer to take it & care for it....just for you!! ;)2
Enjoy your new beauty!!! :kiss2:

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
9A2DB346-BECB-4749-93A4-6FBAABA2C2C4.jpeg All of your rings look stunning!! Great stack!! Such a beautiful, rich green!!! :mrgreen2:
Your 6ct EC Eternity is on my wish list.
If you ever decide to part with it, or you need someone to will it to, I volunteer to take it & care for it....just for you!! ;)2
Enjoy your new beauty!!! :kiss2:
@Matthews1127 I appreciate that. Can’t wait to see your beautiful band
when it is completed:kiss2:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I went for the 18k gold, the diamond quality was the same as platinum...
very comfortable, don’t think “too” shiny. If I had to do over again, can’t
go wrong with good ole PLATINUM !!!

Thanks, luv!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 Seriously, ETA? What jeweler? I know the wait is torture! I
would be gawking at those precious babies too.

ETA: July/August.
Waiting for my son’s financial aid info to come, to determine what our out of pocket will be, this year. Hoping to be able to pull the trigger, this summer!
Fingers crossed!! :appl:
Local jeweler, near our home. They handled the work done on my wedding set. :mrgreen2:

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
ETA: July/August.
Waiting for my son’s financial aid info to come, to determine what our out of pocket will be, this year. Hoping to be able to pull the trigger, this summer!
Fingers crossed!! :appl:
Local jeweler, near our home. They handled the work done on my wedding set. :mrgreen2:
I’m sure everything will fall in place....PERFECTION will be on your
finger.:roll2:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE LOVE LOVE. 30 years, eh? I am coming up on 40 in just another year. I am going to need some advice on what to ask for, I think. My mind goes blank. Your bands are all wonderful!!!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE. 30 years, eh? I am coming up on 40 in just another year. I am going to need some advice on what to ask for, I think. My mind goes blank. Your bands are all wonderful!!!
@luv2sparkle I say for 40...GO BIG!!!!!!:mrgreen2:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@luv2sparkle I think that 40 years, in this day and time...is an ETERNITY:P2

Some days it feels like an eternity, but most of the time it feels like a minute. We were both 20 when we married, so we kinda grew up together.
I could do a giant eternity but I have a couple-the biggest has 12-14 pointers. Maybe a giant sapphire......

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :love::love::love:

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Some days it feels like an eternity, but most of the time it feels like a minute. We were both 20 when we married, so we kinda grew up together.
I could do a giant eternity but I have a couple-the biggest has 12-14 pointers. Maybe a giant sapphire......
@luv2sparkle Seems like a minute with my DH too. Big sapphire would be nice:geek2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results