shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Solid Carved Ruby Bangle Bracelet

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, I finally have a satisfactory update. Because I shipped the way the seller told me to and the seller would not accept the package, PayPal gave me a refund. Thank goodness! After almost three months and a billion phone calls, emails and headaches, the broken bangle was returned to me. In that time, the company changed the person who handles customer service emails. I got a reimbursement from the seller for my first (USPS) shipping cost and the cost of receiving the package back (which I was charged by FedEx), as well as an advance on the cost of shipping to them again. Tomorrow I will ship it to them by tracked but not insured priority mail, and that will be the end of my tenure with the ruby bangle. My goodness.

Just found this thread after reading @mellowyellowgirl 's jade bangle thread

This is a very sad thread

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhhhh I’m so so sorry!!!!! Seeing this thread late, I got so excited at the beginning and now so sad at the end. :( Glad there’s a little bit of hope.... please let us know what happens when this whole ordeal is over!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ahhhhhh I’m so so sorry!!!!! Seeing this thread late, I got so excited at the beginning and now so sad at the end. :( Glad there’s a little bit of hope.... please let us know what happens when this whole ordeal is over!

Did you read the whole thing? It was 4 years ago. It ended a long time ago. I eventually got a refund through PayPal. I returned the broken pieces to a US address they gave me, after it was finally returned to me by FedEx when the seller wouldn’t claim itZ

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Did you read the whole thing? It was 4 years ago. It ended a long time ago. I eventually got a refund through PayPal. I returned the broken pieces to a US address they gave me, after it was finally returned to me by FedEx when the seller wouldn’t claim itZ

I did read the whole thing, I must have missed it. Glad it worked out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results