Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

My new setting is finished !

headlight

Brilliant_Rock
Standing ovation! Wow, that’s absolutely gorgeous. Perfection at each and every angle. Thanks for sharing it.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning in every way, from every angle.

Congratulations, and enjoy wearing it. I bet it won't seem too big in a couple of days :mrgreen:

:appl::appl::appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Came back to drool some more and please @Vanilla Bling we need more photos! Super romantic ring. Swoonworthy!:love:

Vanilla Bling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
=)2
Came back to drool some more and please @Vanilla Bling we need more photos! Super romantic ring. Swoonworthy!:love:
It’s really cloudy and windy here today with storms moving in so probably no pictures today but Erica has a lot of pictures and videos on her Instagram if you want to go over there and look =)2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
=)2
It’s really cloudy and windy here today with storms moving in so probably no pictures today but Erica has a lot of pictures and videos on her Instagram if you want to go over there and look =)2

Okey dokey will do, thank you.:appl:
Though I will add taking photos of our ER under all sorts of lighting conditions show its ever changing beauty. Love seeing it under all conditions. Clouds, sun, indoors etc.

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love a big ring. And I LOVE a big cluster / flower ring. Congratulations on your beautiful new piece - it's stunningly eye-catching and will no doubt give you many years of enjoyment!

Mamabean

Ideal_Rock
The setting and diamond are GORGEOUS! Soooooo pretty!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

JEWELRY BLOG

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.