shape
carat
color
clarity

My new setting (2 ring mashup with PS users help)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful ring! Congrats on collaborating on such a gorgeous setting!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning! I love all the details and the workmanship is excellent :love: Enjoy your beautiful new ring!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really a very beautiful piece! Nice job getting exactly what you desired. And your stone is gorgeous!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!

Thank you!! You really nailed it with the "lotus" suggestion, it's an extra detail that really made it and your advice on how antique stones sparkle, also when you highlighted the 'teeth' it made me see to change that to one point - you and bludiva really helped me so much with making this all tie and come together!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
If you wanted it to stand out, you could always pair it with a thin, plain platinum band.

I'm pretty sure that's what I should do, like a 2mm, maybe carved with the pattern he did on the band of the ering.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Really a very beautiful piece! Nice job getting exactly what you desired. And your stone is gorgeous!

Thank you! I have been too nervous to post the stats and ask if this is a "good diamond", because it's done already... and in person it really is amazing, the sparkle is crazy. I am super happy with it and I know everyone says with antique stones you just have to see them. I think it's a little deep because it faces up a little small.

Now that it's set it shows a pale yellow on occasion. Before it was set and it was just in a ring holder it never looked yellow, so I don't know if it's because it was in a holder away from any metal and now it's in platinum? I actually wish I had thought to use unplated white gold for the setting because I think that would have really worked and not show any color in the stone based on the fact that it didnt show color until it was set.

Sibsgirl

Shiny_Rock
What a beauty. I love it. That basket is incredible!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s turned out beautifully. Personally, I wouldn’t want anything to detract from the beautiful setting, so I’d go with a simple plain band.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring turned out so beautiful! :kiss2: thank you for showing us!!

kah42

Shiny_Rock
That is gorgeous! I was silently following your journey and really hoped you would post the final product. I love how it turned out!

Iwanttosparkle

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it's beautiful! Good for you for persevering in getting what you wanted! It totally paid off!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm pretty sure that's what I should do, like a 2mm, maybe carved with the pattern he did on the band of the ering.

The carved would be beautiful, as would a diamond band... but if you want it to stand out, try to create some negative space or chose a "different" band. Also, I believe a 2 mm polished band would be gorgeous.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Inked, I have this band, so of course I'm partial to it... but I think something like this could look really cool. It's SUPER THIN, but strong, because of the height allowed by the knife edge. It also creates a negative space to show off each ring. Best part is it was from Gabriel & Co, and very affordable!

CVB Soli Stack_collage1.jpg CVB Soli Stack_1.jpg CVB with G&Co Stacker.jpg

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous gorgeous ring! So pleased that you are so thrilled with it, I dont think I saw your other thread but my goodness you were single minded with your vision and it paid off! DK has made 2 rings for me now and I agree that his work is absolutely stellar!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous! I was silently following your journey and really hoped you would post the final product. I love how it turned out!

Thank you! I’m stubborn if nothing else! I wasn’t going to post it but I was so blown away by the craftsmanship I had to!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
@Inked, I have this band, so of course I'm partial to it... but I think something like this could look really cool. It's SUPER THIN, but strong, because of the height allowed by the knife edge. It also creates a negative space to show off each ring. Best part is it was from Gabriel & Co, and very affordable!

CVB Soli Stack_collage1.jpg CVB Soli Stack_1.jpg CVB with G&Co Stacker.jpg

WOW WOW WOW! Your stack is gorgeous! I actually LOVE the ‘bead and eye’ style but i’m divorced and I had that for my wedding band from my first marriage so as much as I love it .... well.... you can understand!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous gorgeous ring! So pleased that you are so thrilled with it, I dont think I saw your other thread but my goodness you were single minded with your vision and it paid off! DK has made 2 rings for me now and I agree that his work is absolutely stellar!

Thank you! I definitely had tunnel vision on this! I’m really glad I chose David, he understood my vision.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on a truly beautiful ring!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a work of art!! I'm so pleased you followed your heart & also that you found a jeweller who listened to you & interpreted what you wanted so well. DK is a genius - it's knock out :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results