shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Ring~~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Leota:

That is one gorgeous ring...and it's huge! Wow!, I'm trying to contain my drool factor!

Wear it always in health and love!

win

PS Best wishes on your engagement, and Congrats to your fiancee!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leota it's hugeeeee girl!
1.gif
Very beautiful...it looks like a monster on your hand (a beautiful sparkly monster)...definitely no upgrade required!
1.gif
Congrats and I think it will look amazing with the 5 stone. BLING!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one gorgeous ring. I absolutely love the sparkle!!!
Nice nail polish too.

Now that you are wearing it as a "new" ring, will you start telling people that you and your fiance are finally engaged, or will you still keep it a secret?
2.gif

appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

Kabee

Rough_Rock
Wow! Amazing ring. I'm speechless.

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Good God, Leota!! That ring looks HUGE on your finger!
eek.gif
10.gif
love.gif
How have you been able to keep that 2.75 (!!!) HOF in the closet for 2 yrs?! Does this mean you're officially engaged?
naughty.gif

You've definately earned your bragging rights so flaunt it, sistah! I just love your taste in jewelry.

It is an elegant, brilliant sparkler. May you always wear it in good health and happiness.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Be careful driving -- I hear it can be dangerous with rings like that!
2.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 2/1/2004 12:30:45 AM lop wrote:

Beautiful ring! Be careful driving -- I hear it can be dangerous with rings like that!
2.gif
----------------

HeeeHeee, Lop!! Driving with any new diamond ring can be dangerous to your health!
11.gif

Many Congrats, Leota!! The ring is gorgeous!! Drool
love.gif

Skyblue

Rough_Rock
love.gif
love.gif
Wow ! Definitely eye popping ! Congratulations! You might have posted this somewhere else but if you do not mind my asking, what is your ring size?

pulp_princess

Shiny_Rock
Oooooo! That is so pretty! Skyblue, I think Leota is a tiny 3.5 ring size. Now that is some serious bling!!!
lickout.gif

dmpineapple

Rough_Rock
Hey Leota! Do you need a sling to hold up that hand of yours? LOL

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Thank you guys so much for the compliments... I'm sure each and everyone knows how much it means and how good it feels~~
1.gif

Patty, Iceprincess, Kayla yes. Now we will be telling EVERYONE we are "officially" engaged. I think the time is right now. Because we will actually be able to set a date. But back 2 years ago.. it just sounds funny that we're engaged but don't know when the wedding is.. and might be a few years down the road. Besides, at that time I was only, 21 turning 22!
eek.gif
It would FREAK my parents out if they thought I might be getting married! But if we plan to be married in a year or year and a half.. then I'll at least be 25 -26....
9.gif

Yes, Mara.. you were right all along. NO upgrade required!! This completely feels like a new ring!

Kayla, thank you for the comp on the nail polish. It's AVON glitter polish.
9.gif

lop, PQ, I have learned a loooong time ago that new ring = dangerous in car. So, now I try not to look at my ring while the car is moving... Only at red lights. ................................. and then I get honked at.
tongue.gif

Skyblue... yep, my finger size is 3.5~

dmpineapple.. no, no sling yet. I think I can carry another .15 ~~~ maybe for the upgrade for my 10th anniversary or something. Like Mara was telling the other chic that she's waaaaay overdue for an upgrade after wearing her ring for 12 years... (the one about wanting while gold/plat. instead of yellow gold). By then, I'll want the full 3c with the uh..... hehe... D color?

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
oh, BTW,... the 3 melees down each side......................... I stole that idea from Mara... Hope is okay, Mara.
2.gif

So, my ring is a combo of Caratgirl's and Mara...

I love that look of eternity ... but it would really bother me is I clank my hand on things or I'm grabbing keys... and I know there are diamonds and prongs on the bottom of the band... So I went with the "look" like it had diamonds going all the way down.
3.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Leota,

What a lovely ring! It does look like a monster on your hand!
9.gif

I had a feeling you would feel like it was a whole new ring.

You can post as many pics as you want to of that one, I don't think anyone will get tired of looking it!
appl.gif
appl.gif

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Leota!!!!!! That is stunning and huge, huge, huge! I love it. What I would love to see is a pic of that ring, with your ACA band and your beautiful tennis bracelet!All on at once! C'mon, let us live vicariously
9.gif

You have such nice hands too! Congratulations on your engagement. Just beautiful!
Luv

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I'm so laughing here at you getting honked at while you're at red lights! I know that will happen to me if it ever warms up here enough for me to take off my gloves!

And a 3 1/2 ring size is TINY. That's what size my daughter wears and it's pretty little. She has hands just like mine only smaller. (red and wrinkly!) Your hand is very pretty and petite.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh, that's some huge rock!!!! It's gorgeous and I love the proportions between the center and the sides. You lucky, lucky gal!

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
That's a gorgeous stone in an amazing setting! I really like it and the proportions between the HOF and the side stones is really perfect--not tiny nor overwhelming. Congrats!
1.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leota,

Beautiful ring and congratulations on your official engagement. Hope you and your future husband have a long, wonderful life together.
1.gif

Michelle

toleong

Rough_Rock
Leota,

Wow! That ring is gorgeous.
love.gif

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Sure~~ Tomorrow evening I will posts pics of the e-ring with the ACA band. Honestly, I don't think I will be able to wear them together. Because if I do, the width of the whole thing will be up to my knuckles! Not very comfy. So, either or. But I will post the pics though just for an idea of what it looks like.
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of course I don't mind you borrowing the idea...my ring loves being someone's inspiration.
2.gif
Wedding band would be great in terms of very thin pave only on top half of ring...1mm in width with .01c stones or similar..that way you don't add hardly any width to the finger but the melee will match the e-ring 3 stones on each side.
1.gif
Make sure profile of w-ring is set low enough to sit flush with e-ring and be sure the stones don't cut platinum.
2.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 2/2/2004 3:42:28 PM Mara wrote:

and be sure the stones don't cut platinum.
2.gif

----------------

Ack! What she said! Been there, done that.
9.gif

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
GULP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUNNING!!!!!!!

eek.gif
love.gif
naughty.gif
appl.gif

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Leota, oh Leota...you didn't think that you were going to skate with just a few shots, did you?
11.gif
Closeups and all angles are required by the regulars...and different lighting, too. Pleeeaaase?
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results