shape
carat
color
clarity

MY NEW RING IS HERE! Brian Gavin 1ctw Shared Prong!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Maisie, your ring is so beautiful and it looks gorgeous on your hand. I love love love it. Brian did a fantastic job. Your husband''s ring is gorgeous too. I just adore both of them.

Linda
xoxoxox

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Hi Maisie.

I really like the new addition. I think it is a shame you might not wear them together. I''m sure the colour difference is not noticeable to the ''real world''.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
7.5 you say? Perfect - let''s share!
11.gif
27.gif

Seriously, that is just such a nice size on your finger Maisie - i just love it! Well worth the wait my dear!
30.gif
I love the hub''s band too!

I am having my sapphires reset into a band like that, so it is so helpful to see it on a hand around my size and it is just stunning - yay for you!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It is just stunning Maisie - such an elegant and timeless design that gives impressive finger coverage!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Your new ring is beautiful, Maisie! It looks lovely on you and oh-so-sparkly!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Maise, what a wonderful ring, how beautiful! Great finger coverage, BTW girl!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 2:40:57 PM
Author: gemgirl

Date: 5/1/2009 10:38:38 AM
Author: Maisie
I have decided not to weare the two rings together. The colour difference between the band and the ering is too noticible. Of course if the diamonds were smaller on the band it wouldn''t be a problem..... hmmm could that be my next project? A smaller band?
31.gif
Maisie!!! It came out fab-U-lous!! It looks just perfect on your hand! You have to take more hand shots for us.
Just beautiful...... :) You have to tell us what the secret pink sapphs are for. I thought someone would have asked by now. LOL!

Here I go enabling......
9.gif
Ya'' know what looked just right on either side of my five stone and seven stone? A ten stone A Jaffe shared prong band (that I tried on in Fortunoff) with five pointers in it. I don''t want the euro-shank, so I guess I''ll probably have to have someone make them for me, but that size did look very very nice flanking the larger stones. (evil laugh.......
11.gif
) I''m always thinking about my next project and the one after that!

Wear your new five stone in good health my friend.

Love,
Your FSS
Ooh you are a bad girl. Stop putting ideas in my head!
31.gif

The five stone ring represents my 5 children. The pink sapphire represents our daughter Madison who was James'' twin. She was stillborn.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 1:15:34 PM
Author: risingsun
Your band is beautiful, Maisie. Did you say what ct each diamond is? That is my kind of ring, as you know
2.gif
Each diamond is .20ct. I love your rings! I hope you don''t mind but I posted your set on the thread where it asks what is your favourite PS ring.
30.gif

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
Your rings came out gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love the richness of the yellow gold and how it looks on your hand! Beautiful!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful set, Maisie. Perfect and classic.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I love both rings. The 5 stone band is beautiful, and hubby''s band is to die for. It really is a manly mans ring!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Amazing set, Maisie!!
36.gif

It is a shame you`re not planning to wear them together, though... They go so well!!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie your rings are stunning and I can''t believe the er is an M colour, you certainly can''t see the colour difference from the pics, simply perfect, have fun wearing them
35.gif

Lesley Harris

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/1/2009 5:49:51 AM
Author:Maisie
I just love it! I won''t write a whole long story because you want to see the photos anyway!
9.gif

Thank you Lesley and Brian for a perfect buying experience. I cannot recommend this company highly enough!! Everything ran smoothly and there were no problems at all. I am normally the type of customer who needs their hand held when purchasing online but in this case there was no need.
36.gif

My ring is size 7.5 14K Yellow Gold with 5 .20ct H/I Si1 Brian Gavin Signature diamonds. My husbands band is 5mm 14K yellow gold. We both have a hidden pink sapphire inside our bands. My ering is 1.50ct M I1. I couldn''t get handshots of them together as my finger is swollen!
Maisie,

It was an absolute pleasure working with you on this very meaningful project and we''re both so pleased at how the rings came out. The diamond band looks wonderful on your hand
1.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 6:18:13 PM

Date: 5/1/2009 1:15:34 PM
Author: risingsun
Your band is beautiful, Maisie. Did you say what ct each diamond is? That is my kind of ring, as you know
2.gif
Each diamond is .20ct. I love your rings! I hope you don''t mind but I posted your set on the thread where it asks what is your favourite PS ring.
30.gif
I was very pleased that you posted my rings in that thread
2.gif
Anytime you wish to post my rings is fine with me. Are you sure you can''t wear your rings together? I think they would look stunning
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol once again I''m late to the show! They are both fab Maisie! I love the width of your ring-it''s lovely and substantial. More pics!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW, Maisie! My mouth literally went like this
23.gif
when I saw this gorgeous new band paired with your e-ring! Why oh WHY will you never wear them together?!
39.gif

They are beautiful rings--and yes, your hubby''s ring is also lovely and screams "MARRIED!!!" which I love.
9.gif
CONGRATS, honey pie!!! What an amazing jewelery collection you have in your household!
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
those are gorgeous..
and I've always LOVED the little secret gems on the inside!!!

You have a gorgeous set!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are beautiful, I totally love your new band
30.gif
30.gif
, and the idea of the hide pink sapphire is lovely
9.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very nice. Looks so fluid. Enjoy!!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie, your rings are just gorgeous!!! That 5 stone band is to die for!
30.gif
Wear them in the best of health!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lurve it!

cheers--Sharon

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/1/2009 6:17:04 PM

Date: 5/1/2009 2:40:57 PM
Author: gemgirl

Date: 5/1/2009 10:38:38 AM
I have decided not to weare the two rings together. The colour difference between the band and the ering is too noticible. Of course if the diamonds were smaller on the band it wouldn''t be a problem..... hmmm could that be my next project? A smaller band?
31.gif
Maisie!!! It came out fab-U-lous!! It looks just perfect on your hand! You have to take more hand shots for us.
Just beautiful...... :) You have to tell us what the secret pink sapphs are for. I thought someone would have asked by now. LOL!

Here I go enabling......
9.gif
Ya'' know what looked just right on either side of my five stone and seven stone? A ten stone A Jaffe shared prong band (that I tried on in Fortunoff) with five pointers in it. I don''t want the euro-shank, so I guess I''ll probably have to have someone make them for me, but that size did look very very nice flanking the larger stones. (evil laugh.......
11.gif
) I''m always thinking about my next project and the one after that!

Wear your new five stone in good health my friend.

Love,
Your FSS
Ooh you are a bad girl. Stop putting ideas in my head!
31.gif

The five stone ring represents my 5 children. The pink sapphire represents our daughter Madison who was James'' twin. She was stillborn.
Maisie, I''m really really sorry. I had no idea. I''m so sorry for your loss. I feel horrible that I asked......

futuremrsT

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 10:36:12 AM
Both rings with secret sapphire inside
1.gif
I love this idea!

My FH isn''t the diamond kind of guy...he''s more of a man''s man, so I may have to borrow this idea for him
emteeth.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie, it looks just GORGEOUS on your hand, and it''s perfect with your e-ring, even if you don''t wear them together! I love hubby''s band, too, and the secret sapphire idea is awesome!!!!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Pretty please can we have more pics??!! Are you still thrilled with your ring?

I would love to see these together on a finger (even if it''s not all the way on the finger) so I can see the size difference with your e-ring (i am looking at a similar project).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results