shape
carat
color
clarity

My new ring - custom from Greenlake Jewelry Works

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Sweeeeetttttt!!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
it''s so unique! me likes! i love the shot - well all of them but especially the one at the beginning without the diamond where you can see your reflection in the side of the ring. gorgeous!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, wow, how georgeous is that?!?! Amazingly gorgeous! Is that Greenlake Jewelers in Seattle? I adore their rings!

jewelryjunkie

Rough_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
That is one beautiful ring! They do such amazing work at Greenlake Jewelry. I hope to have them do something for me someday. One question, did you buy the center stone from them or did you get it online? That is one beautiful marquise stone!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, WOW!!! I love it!! It''s so unique, yet very elegant and classy at the same time! I loooove that marquise, it''s a gorgeous stone, and I love how the setting really shows the stone, and allows it to take center stage. It''s just fantastic!!! Congrats, that is one beautifully unique ring!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it love it love it!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, it is fabulous the engraving work is so lovely and the milgraining even and the sapphires....*sigh* WOW!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
OH! I just scrolled down and saw the stone set in the ring, it is perfection, I just love it!!! When is he proposing? We need more pictures and a SMTR thread for that lovely!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMYWORD!

I am a die-hard RB girl, but I have to tell you that your marquise is GORGEOUS! Your entire ring is *STUNNING*! Simply beautiful! I LOVE it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
And OH, because I am an obsessed lunatic
2.gif
could you please tell me what kind of camera you are using????!!!!
20.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

THANK YOU!
Lynn

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, I am FLOORED by this ring!!!!
23.gif
I'm just really amazed, it's so beautiful. I have seen E-W marquises before, but I guess it's been awhile since I've seen one, since I am so IMPRESSED by this ring. It has such a lovely mix of modern (E-W setting) and vintage. I like how it's unusual and not something you see every day. Just absolutely beautiful.

ETA: And I forgot to mention how I LOVE how you can see the whole side of the diamond from the side view.

MAchick

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for being so nice about my ring!

jcrow - that''s actually the jewelry designer! The unset stone pics were taken by her. But I thought that it was cute too - maybe if I can figure out a way to fit a reflection of Dave and I smooching it could be an engagement photo?
2.gif

Rita - It is from Green Lake Jewelry Works in Seattle! I promise to sit down and write up my experiance with them soon. It seems to be a popular link for showing antique style rings, but I couldn''t find any any accounts of people here purchasing from them. But they (in my obviousy biased opinion) do incredible work!

Julia - my Grandmother gave me the centerstone. So I should probably tell my grandfather (who gave it to her) that he did a good job. Now SHE (mostly via my grandpa) has a collection of diamonds that would impress you folks.
19.gif

Matadora - I don''t know when he''s proposing. We made a deal that I wouldn''t talk about it if he let me wear the ring on my right hand at home when nobody else is here. He wants it to be a big romantic surprise since he gave up and had me choose the ring. (Am I a little obsessed with the ring? Maybe...)

Lynn - my camera is new! I love it. It''s the canon powershot SD400. I used the digital macro setting to take the pics with the stone set.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring looks very well made and gorgeous!!! enjoy and congratulations.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
your ring is amazing machick!
3.gif
i love it!
i can't wait to hear of your experience with greenlake. i have spent hours looking over and over at their design gallery and would really like to have something crafted by them soon.
congrats to you!

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is just a gorgeous ring. The setting, the way it''s set, the stone itself, just so very unique, timeless, and beautiful. Your friends will be JEALOUS!! Hmmmmm, maybe I want a marquise now...
30.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
that ring is awesome!!!!! I normally don''t favor marquise but that stone and setting have changed my mind! I love the east-west design.

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Now I am not a big fan of the marquis diamond but I LOVE this ring!!! It is one of the more beautiful and unique engagement rings I have seen in a while!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love it!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is nothing less than spectacular
36.gif

The setting is so unique, I just love, love, love it!!!

You will get many, many compliments.

I bet you can''t wait until it''s finally yours to gaze at it''s beauty, every minute of every day!
31.gif

Fabulous diamond! Congratulations, enjoy!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay... I DO NOT LIKE MARQUISE DIAMONDS but... THAT SUCKER IS STUNNING!!! WOW.
30.gif
Amazing taste!

seattlebride

Rough_Rock
I love your ring!!! It''s a stunner. Really beautiful!!!

Also, I just wanted to mirror your statements. My fiance worked primarily with Amber at Greenlake Jewelry Works and I just love my pink sapphire engagement ring from them!!! Here''s a pic of mine for all you people curious about Greenlake.

rings randt 51.JPG

MAchick

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/29/2006 2:39:03 AM
Author: seattlebride
I love your ring!!! It''s a stunner. Really beautiful!!!

Also, I just wanted to mirror your statements. My fiance worked primarily with Amber at Greenlake Jewelry Works and I just love my pink sapphire engagement ring from them!!! Here''s a pic of mine for all you people curious about Greenlake.

It''s really beautiful. And I love how the wedding ring sweeps around the ering.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results