shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Ring At Last! (Danhov / James Allen Halo)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
katrina- congrats!!!!!! what a beautiful ring!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Gorgeous ring! It''s so sparkly, I''m nearly blinded by my computer monitor!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Katrina! Your ring is gorgeous!
30.gif
The halo looks perfect, with very little metal showing face down and you can see the outline of the diamonds. It has the scalloped look. I love it. You''re going to have lots of jealous women around you!
9.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow, katrina, your ring is just amazing!!!
30.gif
The halo compliments your gorgous center stone perfectly & I love the shared-prong/scalloped effect. How nice that a w-band will fit flush!

Congrats on your engagement!
36.gif
Let me know what you wind up doing w/ your ring while snowboarding on a more permanent basis. I''m worried about wearing mine skiing...
32.gif

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Congratulations!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s SO beautiful! Congratulations!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
how did I miss this thread for three whole days?! katrina- that is one stunning halo! I love the scalloped edges and the stone is certainly a knock-out! congrats to you and your new fiance!

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS!!! I want your ring!!! I love the setting, and the stone is fantastic... I can only dream...and look at all of those amazing pics you posted. Thanks so much for sharing
1.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Katrina, I LOVE it!!!!! I am such a halo whore, and I''ve never seen one quite like yours!!! It is so delicate and GORGEOUS!!!!! Love the profile view--WHOA!!

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much you all! I am so happy because even though i was waiting for it for a relatively long time, in the end, if he''d proposed any sooner I wouldn''t have had this awesome ring because it wouldn''t have existed from the designer yet, and I probably wouldn''t have such a fantastic stone because I wouldn''t have had time to do all the right research! So even though it took longer than i might have liked, everything ended up PERFECT beyond belief, which makes me really happy! And once again, we wholeheartedly recommend James Allen and Danhov to anyone who''s interested in either vendor. Danhov can show you their rings in person in LA if you live there, it''s just a workshop not a nice showroom, but it''s really neat to see their work space! And the ring, even though it''s really delicate, is so well made and all of the little stones seem really secure.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Katrina! Your fiance has great taste, it is beautiful!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
It''s really stunning! Congratulations - I will have to bookmark this one
31.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
It''s BEAUTIFUL! In the side view photo it looks like a flower. And on your hand it looks stupendous! What a knock out ring!! Congratulations.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That ring sparkles like crazy! Congratulations!
36.gif

EngagedandNoRing

Rough_Rock
WOW! CONGRATS BEAUTIFUL! I get so happy when people get engaged. It shows that there is so much love in this cruel world.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results