shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Ring At Last! (Danhov / James Allen Halo)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Katrina, I had to come back for another look. Thanks for all the extra pics. We love lots of pics. I am in love with your stone and the setting is fabulous. I love everything about it. Yummy!!!
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2005 10:47:45 PM
Author: widget
Katrina!!!!! It''s just gorgeous!!!
30.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!

Author: katrina_33

I think I may be going overboard with the pics, even by pricescope standards...

No way!!! We can''t get enough!
3.gif

widget

agree 100% with all of the above
2.gif
it''s gorgeous..congrats
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh Congrats Katrina, BEAUTIFUL choice!!
36.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
It''s absolutely beautiful!

Blod
36.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Going overboard with pictures????!!?!?! NO SUCH THING!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Your ring is just gorgeous!!! Congratulations! What a way to ring in the New Year.
9.gif

laila

Shiny_Rock
Katrina - congratulations!!! That is a gorgeous, sparkly ring and I love seeing the pictures!!! Please feel free to keep posting more!
1.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so excited for you! It is absolutely phenomenal and looks so firey and huge!!!
Congratulations!
9.gif
36.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Happy New Year and congratulations, Katrina. I love your ring. I had considered a Danhov setting when I was shopping for my setting upgrade. It''s really beautiful, and I like the scalloped edges of the diamonds -- very delicate.

Never too many pics at PS. We like to see all angles and lighting. Keep ''em coming!!!!!
9.gif

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! I asked him about the stats, and it''s G VS2, but he actually can''t remember the carat weight of the center of all things- he thinks 1.8 but we''ll look at the cert when we get home.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, wow....I honestly needed to take a five minute break after seeing all that bling! Your ring is just absolutely stunning! No, GORGEOUS!!!

Congratulations on your engagement!!
36.gif

And remember, we can never have too many pictures of such a lovely ring
2.gif

joadma

Rough_Rock
Katrina,
Congratulations on your engagement, and your ring is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
36.gif
I love halos!
2.gif

and no, you can never post too many pics, I come here mostly to drool over all the pictures!
18.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Katrina, it''s beautiful and has such a unique look to it. I agree with everyone on how nice the scalloped edges make it look. Congrats!

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely ADORE your ring. Wear it in the best of health. Be careful when you snowbard with that thing.

While I was at Killington this past week I saw a flyer from a woman who lost her e-ring on the slopes. I was heartbroken for her.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Such a *beautiful* ring!!
30.gif
Best Wishes!
36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! It is a really beautiful ring!
Congratulations on your engagement!
And as others have said, there is no such thing as too many pictures! I loved looking at them all.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Katrina, your rins is amazing!! I love the low setting and halo!! Congrats, and Happy New Year!!!
36.gif
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Katerina,

Shiny new bling for the new year! Congrats to you and your man for your engagment
35.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow wow wow, that is GORGEOUS! I have never seen a halo setting with shared prong - LOVE it!!!!
30.gif

Congrats on your engagement and beautiful ring.
35.gif

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2005 10:29:28 PM
Thanks, you''re quick!

My friend has made me institute a ''one picture via email, more available upon request'' policy for sending pictures to friends and family via email, so sad!
Jealousy is so ugly, isn''t it??!!!
Best wishes on your engagement and wear your stunning sparkler in good health and happiness!

DiamondPrincess

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/1/2006 6:31:35 PM
Author: headlight

Thanks, you''re quick!

My friend has made me institute a ''one picture via email, more available upon request'' policy for sending pictures to friends and family via email, so sad!
Best wishes on your engagement and wear your stunning sparkler in good health and happiness!
I agree. I would just take that lovely honker and pay her a visit being sure to talk and gesture with my hands as much as possible.
9.gif
Just wait til this friend has kids and bombards everyone with baby pics! Make sure and remind her of her ''Policy''.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/1/2006 6:52:22 PM
Author: DiamondPrincess
Date: 1/1/2006 6:31:35 PM
Author: headlight
Just wait til this friend has kids and bombards everyone with baby pics! Make sure and remind her of her ''Policy''.

Whoo-ha!! This cracked me up!!

LOVELY RING. I went straight to the Danhov site to see if their new collection was posted. (Sadly NO!!) It''s just so delicate & flawless - yet a WHOPPER! Please report back with all the stats when you get home so we have a chance to drool some more.

Never too many PIX!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Katrina!

Congratulations! Your ring is absolutely stunning! Happy new year!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congrats and welcome to the halo club! Its gorgeous on your hand!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring! It is substantial and shiny and well, i am partial to halo''s! Congrats on the engagement! I used a Danhov pic for the design of my ring. I''ve never actually seen one on hand, that new design is gorgeous. Congrats again!

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/1/2006 1:21:17 PM
Author: crafftygrrl
I absolutely ADORE your ring. Wear it in the best of health. Be careful when you snowbard with that thing.

While I was at Killington this past week I saw a flyer from a woman who lost her e-ring on the slopes. I was heartbroken for her.

I was SO careful, I went out today, but it was a big debate over what to do with it - wear under gloves, leave locked in car (we had to check out of the condo before we hit the slopes and left town) or check my purse at a basket check in the lodge with the ring in it. I went with the third option. I can''t imagine wearing it under snowboarding gloves and ripping them on and off all day, but people do it all the time!

Thanks again everyone for your kind words. I am over the moon about the ring, just now getting to really tinker with it in the fun spotlights in our house, etc. I checked it out with my idealscope I have here at home, and it looks awesome!

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
and ms flutter, thanks for the knot shout out! ; ) I LOVE your ring too. i was thinking of maybe a wedding band that alternates rubies or sapphires with diamonds and am increasingly leaning toward rubies, it''s such a warm wonderful color perfect for wedding jewelry I think!

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
Hi All,

I saw the certificate last night and have all of the info now - here are the stats

1.71 Carat
G
VS2
GIA EX / EX (But, with all Sarin info, and Jim Schultz made sure that the angles fell into AGS 000 territory)

Measures 7.68 - 7.72

If anyone cares to see all of the angles I can post them too, the cert came with a separate lamanated thing from GIA with all angle information, is this a new practice?

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! I''m loving all the new halos!

Your proposal story is great. Mammoth is one of my favorite places- it''s so very magical!

I hope you had great snow conditions for skiing (then again, I''m sure that NOTHING could put a damper on your spirits!)

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
OMG, your ring is GORGEOUS. I am partial to a beautiful halo don''t ya know?
31.gif
Congrats and best wishes. BTW, asking if it''s too many pics is like asking how many diamonds are enough.
31.gif

shay

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s stunning!
30.gif
30.gif

I love the side view of it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results