shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My new reset! Danhov bezel asscher by JA

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi PS'ers!

I been toying with the idea of upgrading my asscher for a little while now but DH and I decided to wait until our 5 year anniversary (we've been married a little over 2 yrs). However, in the meantime I wanted I little extra finger coverage and I just love bezels. I saw this one on James Allen's website and I just fell in love. It's made by Danhov (I actually didn't know that as it didn't state that on the website) but it says Danhov on the inside of my ring.

It's 18kt white gold. My stone is a 1.54 ct H SI1 at 6.54 x 6.53 mm from Good Old Gold. The bezel is about 1mm wide so my new finger coverage is about 8.5 x 8.5 :love: The ring is a 6.5

Here are a few pics I took today and I'll add one of my old setting too for reference. I'm really happy with how it turned out and JA was great to work with. This was my first time working with them but I would refer them to anyone I know. Once I shipped my old ering to them, the turn around time was only 2 weeks! :bigsmile:

Enjoy!

asscherja1.jpg

asscherja2.jpg

asscherja3.jpg

asscherja4.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
A few more pics

asscherja5.jpg

asscherja6.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
And here's a shot of my old ering setting

Thanks for looking!

old setting pave.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks lovely! The bezel is my favorite setting for an asscher, enjoy!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
I love it! It really makes your asscher stand out.. :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh my gosh-I love it! I think the bezel is the perfect complement to your beautiful asscher, and I love the way it looks with both bands! it really makes the asscher stand out :) :) :) enjoy your beautiful reset!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
asscher_girl|1289698057|2765150 said:
A few more pics

I love it! a modern bezel for a very contemporary looking diamond cut. It reminds me of LTP's bezel asscher.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
asscher_girl|1289698121|2765151 said:
And here's a shot of my old engagement ring setting

Thanks for looking!

I think the new bezel setting definitely showcases the diamond! I like it MUCH MUCH better!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm loving the new look :love: :love:

So simple and streamlined, and it really highlights your stone's octagonal outline - and the plain band makes for a nice contrast with your eternities :appl:

Congrats!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Your reset looks great, I love the bezel and it looks great with your bands :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
The bezel setting looks great.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
That's a gorgeous set!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow pretty rings, love it 8)

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
That is a beautiful re-set!!! It is so sleek, simple, and beautiful!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous! Especially with your diamond bands! :love:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous!!!!!!! Really showcases you stone for sure!!! Love it!!! :appl: :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
looks beautiful. I love the combination of a shiny metal solitaire with diamonds bands. Beautiful!

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
It is beautiful! I love how you have the two bands on either side, it looks just perfect together!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It looks lovely, especially with your bands! Congrats on your new setting!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Your old one was lovely, and your new one is too! :appl:

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for all of your replies! You are all so kind! :)) I agree that it really showcases the modern cut of the asscher and I love the contrast of the smooth metal with my diamond bands. I'm so happy it all sits flush too. And I love the profile, I was hoping the bezel wouldn't darken my stone and it doesn't at all. There's so much light that can come in through the bottom which really helps. My old setting had the V shape head which really cupped my stone and I always hated that (plus now I can really get in there and clean it!)

Amy's bling - yes I have always loved Lauren's ring and she was an inspiration for sure :)

Thanks Yssie - I totally agree, I love modern clean lines in lots of things (furniture, buildings, etc) so I think this ring is much more me.

Thanks again! I'll need to take a few photos of all my bezels together (I have an oec pendant and bezel studs)!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Perfect, AG! Just perfect! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Have you seen the new Brain Gavin variation on a bezel asscher? Was just posted a few days ago and I'm having thoughts of a "refinement" to my setting. :naughty:

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Lauren! Yes I did see that one BGD did, it's really beautiful as well. That bezel is a bit wider so it would give even more finger coverage :naughty:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the new setting! It looks just fab!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow-it looks fabulous w/the bezel!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I :love: your new reset!! it is gorgeous!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
just lovely! you have my dream ring: a 1.5 bezeled asscher!! i'm drooling over here. really, i think with the addition of the bezel, the proportions look lovely on your finger. wear it in good health!!

Chris-at-ERD

Rough_Rock
Trade
Simple +Understated = Classy

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
How pretty! I love the finger coverage and the spotlight on your lovely asscher that your new setting provides. It looks wonderful on you!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again for all of your kind words! None of my friends enjoy diamonds as much as I do so it's so fun to share it all with you. :bigsmile:

Lulu - that's so sweet, I hope your dreams come true and you can have a 1.5 bezeled asscher too!!!!

Thank you Chris! I love the simple clean lines so much, I couldn't be happier!

Thanks Kittybean, the finger coverage is awesome isn't it!!!! :love: so in love :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results