shape
carat
color
clarity

My new reset, band, rhr goodies Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Your reset is fantastic! I love the semi-bezel, and I also love the bezel band (my all time favorite band style).

And the amethyst looks gorgeous in your old setting.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
DannyandTerry- Thank you so much for posting your pictures! I''ve ordered the WF Keystone setting in palladium, soit''s wonderful to see actual hand pictures of it!! I''ve ordered from e-weddingbands.com a plain 2mm flat comfort fit band to go with it. I''m trying to decide on which diamond band and I love the bezel ring that you chose! I''ve e-mailed WF to see if they can make the scattered band in palladium and if they thought it would be a good match with the Keystone setting.

Also, I love how the amethyst makes the princess sidestones on your RHR look purple!! So cool!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/25/2009 3:50:30 PM
Author: elrohwen
Your reset is fantastic! I love the semi-bezel, and I also love the bezel band (my all time favorite band style).

And the amethyst looks gorgeous in your old setting.
Thanks Elrohwwen, you all are so nice
1.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/28/2009 10:46:36 AM
Author: february2003bride
DannyandTerry- Thank you so much for posting your pictures! I''ve ordered the WF Keystone setting in palladium, soit''s wonderful to see actual hand pictures of it!! I''ve ordered from e-weddingbands.com a plain 2mm flat comfort fit band to go with it. I''m trying to decide on which diamond band and I love the bezel ring that you chose! I''ve e-mailed WF to see if they can make the scattered band in palladium and if they thought it would be a good match with the Keystone setting.

Also, I love how the amethyst makes the princess sidestones on your RHR look purple!! So cool!
So cool! think it would look awesome with the scattered band as well... you''re so sweet,, when I was trying to find the keystone band, i couldn''t find any hand shots, so I was a bit nervous, but I''m loving the whole set, i''ll probably get another jazz bezel within the year from my hubby to flank on the other side, for those extra special day
1.gif
congrats on your new ring as well.. i will be checking for your thread.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the reset! The bezel w-band is just perfect with the e-ring! And the original setting is really perfect for a RGR...amethyst was the perfect choice to go with the yg!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, stunning simplicity. Well done.
30.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! What a fun collection.

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the semi bezel, it''s going to look stunning on your hand!!

trishy

Shiny_Rock
i really love your rings... and what you''ve done here!! i love the purple amythst with the yellow gold...
and i love the new ering, and the jazz ring.... *sighs* its all so yummy... they look stunning, all of them

may i just say... well done!
36.gif

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Bumpity bump....

Dannyandterry - Love your reset. Quick question...do you feel the yellow gold bezel reflects into the stone at all? I also have a K that I am considering setting in a full yellow gold bezel and was just wondering if you notice additional warmth from the setting.

Love it!
36.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
wow.. your set is now one of my favorites. It looks beautiful on.
30.gif

I NEED THAT BAND! (so we can have almost identical sets..lol.)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 9:24:07 PM
Author: elle_chris
30.gif

DO it!!! LOL!!! Bezel bands go with everything!!!
31.gif

dannyandterry - you make me want a half bezel! You too elle!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
LOVE that new setting D&T - so simple and elegant!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/9/2009 7:44:25 PM
Author: Peachy
Bumpity bump....

Dannyandterry - Love your reset. Quick question...do you feel the yellow gold bezel reflects into the stone at all? I also have a K that I am considering setting in a full yellow gold bezel and was just wondering if you notice additional warmth from the setting.

Love it!
36.gif
Hey so sorry I have been in the process of moving to a new house and situating everything so haven''t been on PS also getting ready to do a 13 hour drive with my two kiddos to my sis wedding,,, anyhow in some lighting i do notice a tinge of yellow but I also think it is just because it is a K, I also think it depends on how open it is, if its more closed off with some showing in the gallery, that it would reflect, causing some sort of a shadow, if that makes sense.. however, I also contemplated that a full bezel may not reflect the yg as much depending on how the gallery (is that correct) will look, but the K still does face up white not super white, but white enough,,, I love the stone, I just ordered another jazz bezel to flank the other side, (also mothers'' day present to myself :) but I think a full bezel will look beautiful. how wide will your ering width be? I''m still contemplating on another reset maybe down the road to a Full bezel, with more an open gallery with a slightly thinner shank as well. I think this is about 3.5mm, I might try a 2.5 or less next time.. its a little overpowering for my jazz bezel band. sorry if i''m all over the place.. :)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/9/2009 9:24:07 PM
Author: elle_chris
30.gif

Yes GET IT!!!
36.gif
30.gif
it is my favorite band as well,, I still do like the channel set as well but I love that it is simple but with a little bit of movement still especially seeing in the side profile with the little ridges...

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
to all the PScopers,,, thanks so much for your kind words... I feel very loved
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the purple colour of the stone. It''s lovely and rich.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks bee

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I love your new set =),, I''m looking for an amathyst ring as well, it''s my birth stone
41.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Wow, this is the type of stuff I miss when I am away from PS for a while! D&T ALL of your new pieces are gorgeous. I especially love your e-ring/wedding band combo!!! I don''t think I have ever seen a combo like that in YG and I think it looks great.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set - I keep coming back to look at it :)

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both those rings turned out just GREAT!!

LOVE the purple and the yellow gold together.

LOVE the 1/2 bezel setting, it looks so sleek and modern.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is really one of my favourites ever!! Really gorgeous. Love it!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gaby, onedrop, vespergirl, stone hunter, vespergirl, THANks!
36.gif
you all are so nice!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
D&T I''m reviving your thread because I want to "jack it"
2.gif
and ask whether you have ordered a 3 pointer bezel band? I thought you mentioned it somewhere and I would really like to see this band in pictures before making my final decision about whether to go with 1pt or 3pt diamonds... thanks!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/3/2009 7:34:03 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
D&T I'm reviving your thread because I want to 'jack it'
2.gif
and ask whether you have ordered a 3 pointer bezel band? I thought you mentioned it somewhere and I would really like to see this band in pictures before making my final decision about whether to go with 1pt or 3pt diamonds... thanks!
lol.... well I ordered it,,, then last minute... changed my mind since I truly am going to do the 3 stone look
2.gif
sooooo instead got me some J .30ish RB from BGD .. I know I've mixed lesley up with my 1 pointer and 2 pointer and 3 pointer consideration... ultimately ended up buying stones instead.. maybe this will jump start me to finally picking on a setting OR..... if I keep the stones long enough---convert them to bezel studs,,, I've started eying solitaire settings by Mark Morrell lately too.... and all I dream about is 3 stones or mark morrell solitaire setting... who knows when I'll truly made up my mind... I'm waiting for you to get yours
3.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2009 8:37:05 PM
Author: D&T

Date: 5/3/2009 7:34:03 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
D&T I''m reviving your thread because I want to ''jack it''
2.gif
lol.... well I ordered it,,, then last minute... changed my mind since I truly am going to do the 3 stone look
2.gif
sooooo instead got me some J .30ish RB from BGD .. I know I''ve mixed lesley up with my 1 pointer and 2 pointer and 3 pointer consideration... ultimately ended up buying stones instead.. maybe this will jump start me to finally picking on a setting OR..... if I keep the stones long enough---convert them to bezel studs,,, I''ve started eying solitaire settings by Mark Morrell lately too.... and all I dream about is 3 stones or mark morrell solitaire setting... who knows when I''ll truly made up my mind... I''m waiting for you to get yours
3.gif
Well you are no help at all
2.gif
I really want the larger ct weight band but worry about the height thing. I am going to ask Lesley if there is any way to shave off 2-3 tenths of a mm from the height on the 3pt. band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results