shape
carat
color
clarity

My new radiant!

Nymeria

Rough_Rock
Hello all! I am a longtime lurker coming here with my first post! Thanks so much to PS for educating me on diamonds and prioritizing cut over everything else. Just wanted to share pics of my new ring, a 1 carat radiant, I, SI1 from IDJ. This was the best I could do with my iPhone camera, but the pics don’t show how sparkly it really is.

Yekutiel and his team did a great job of sourcing a beautiful stone. It’s eye clean and faces up incredibly white. Lisa and Jonna were just great; Lisa patiently fielded questions about settings and stones for months. They are fantastic and the love IDJ gets C303DFD2-03D0-42CC-85EF-8A04CC4C4BC2.jpeg 5EBDDB77-A1E1-4FE1-AC56-ECC66AD1483A.jpeg here on PS is well deserved. I love my sparkly new ring.

Nymeria

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I am working on trying to get better pics, and will post more shortly.:D

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! Looking forward to more pics.

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
Hello all! I am a longtime lurker coming here with my first post! Thanks so much to PS for educating me on diamonds and prioritizing cut over everything else. Just wanted to share pics of my new ring, a 1 carat radiant, I, SI1 from IDJ. This was the best I could do with my iPhone camera, but the pics don’t show how sparkly it really is.

Yekutiel and his team did a great job of sourcing a beautiful stone. It’s eye clean and faces up incredibly white. Lisa and Jonna were just great; Lisa patiently fielded questions about settings and stones for months. They are fantastic and the love IDJ gets C303DFD2-03D0-42CC-85EF-8A04CC4C4BC2.jpeg 5EBDDB77-A1E1-4FE1-AC56-ECC66AD1483A.jpeg here on PS is well deserved. I love my sparkly new ring.

Congratulations!! how about some images of the ring on your hand so that we can admire it better while it is on its perch??

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Can't wait to see more pictures! Welcome to the Radiant Club!

Nymeria

Rough_Rock
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. :angel: I don’t know how you ladies post such lovely pics of your diamonds. I can’t get my pics to upload right now (getting an error message), so I will post them this evening when I’m at home and back in a WiFi environment.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I love radiant cuts, I think they very sophisticated, I can't see your pix too well, but I"m sure you will post more.. The setting is wonderful too!

Nymeria

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! I love radiant cuts, I think they very sophisticated, I can't see your pix too well, but I"m sure you will post more.. The setting is wonderful too!
Thanks! I was originally thinking about a pave setting with a hidden halo, but decided to go with plain 18k white gold for now. I love the sleek and simpe look. future. See what PS has done to me? I'm thinking ahead already.:rodent:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and looks beautiful on your hand! :love:

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! The proportions are lovely. I think it looks terrific! Congratulations!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
So much sparkle! Beautiful and I love the simple elegance of your set!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! And I love the contrast between the thin shank of your e-ring and the boldness of your wedding band! (one of my favorite wedding set combos)

Nymeria

Rough_Rock
Many thanks to all for your lovely comments, and for making this newbie feel so welcome.:D

@KristyDarling, I am thinking about replacing the wedding band with a slightly thinner one. If I remember correctly, my band is 3 mm and I want to go down to maybe 2.5.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is really pretty!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I actually like the wide band, but a thinner one would look lovely, too. You could also get a thinner carved band or something with a few diamonds on it, so you could have stacking options.

Nymeria

Rough_Rock
I actually like the wide band, but a thinner one would look lovely, too. You could also get a thinner carved band or something with a few diamonds on it, so you could have stacking options.
All excellent ideas. I see a thin eternity in my future. :)

Rivendell

Shiny_Rock
Really lovely it looks gorgeous on

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous Radiant!! Definitely face up very white and sparkly.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results