shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Quest e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
My fiance had his appointment with Quest this morning, and my engagement ring''s already ready!!!! Unfortunately, FI doesn''t get back from Northern Virginia until Sunday, so all that I can do between now and then is to stare at the pics that Pete so kindly took and sent me. I''m dying here!
2.gif

All that I know about the diamond is that it''s a 0.56 carat, F color, SI1 clarity H&A Ideal Cut. If my suspicions are right (I''ve been stalking Quest''s website), it''s an AGS000. My fiance''s going to call once he''s back from his Quest appointment and lunch, so I''ll ask for more details then.

And without further ado, here are the pictures!

BlenheimRing1.jpg

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I think that this one''s my favorite picture.

BlenheimRing2.jpg

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Last one for now.

BlenheimRing3.JPG

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Once my FI gives me the ring, I''ll be sure to post handshots. But just a warning -- I take really bad ring pictures. I have a pretty old camera, which probably isn''t helping.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Yeah!! I am so glad that it is done for you! I would be dying to if I knew it was just ''waiting'' for me! I really love the Lucida setting and this is the first I have seen it in yellow gold. It llooks very pretty! Can''t wait to see hand pics!

MAybe you could print a pic and cut it out and wear it on your finger until you get it
31.gif
31.gif
hahah
31.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Blen, the pics are beautiful! What a perfect ring. Is there a matte finish on the shank? And can you tell us again why it was at Quest again? I thought your fiance gave you the ring when he proposed. I think I missed a thread.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2006 1:34:20 PM
Author: Sophie
MAybe you could print a pic and cut it out and wear it on your finger until you get it
31.gif
31.gif
hahah
31.gif

LOL! I was sooooo thinking of that, but figured that everyone here would think I went off the deep end.
31.gif

Date: 5/18/2006 1:35:58 PM
Author: sunkist
Blen, the pics are beautiful! What a perfect ring. Is there a matte finish on the shank? And can you tell us again why it was at Quest again? I thought your fiance gave you the ring when he proposed. I think I missed a thread.

Here''s the thread that you probably missed. Basically, I just wasn''t sure about the cut of the original diamond and we had almost no information on it. We went to Charleston Alexanders and Quest, just to see how the original diamond measured up to ideal cuts while we were still in the return period. Once BF saw some H&As, he realized why I had asked for an ideal cut in the first place and decided to exchange it. We were going to keep the original setting, but the original jeweler wouldn''t have even gotten around to taking the original diamond out of the setting yet if we had done that.

It looks like there might be a matte finish, but I''m just not sure. I''ll ask my FI when he calls me after lunch. I''d call him, but I''ve already called about the ring about ten times today and I don''t want him to think that I want to marry the ring instead of him or something.
2.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i absolutely adore it! i love the yellow gold!!!!! i think i may want to do yellow gold one day.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!!! It''s particularly spectacular in the yellow gold. I was wondering if that''s a matte finish as well....from some angles it looks matte, but it looks polished in others. I am a sucker for matte metals but either way, it''ll be a stunner!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous. Quest does it again..congrats

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
SUPER PRETTY!! YAY!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

jokerselsa

Rough_Rock
How Beautiful and elegant!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I also cant wait to see hand pics.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much!

My fiance just called. My suspicions are correct about the diamond and it is a polished finish.

I am so impressed with how wonderful Quest was to work with and how quickly they finished it! While I knew that FI had an appointment with them today, I really did not expect for them to have it done -- we first consulted with them 9 days ago!
23.gif
9.gif

blueberrygirl

Rough_Rock
Just beautiful! My new favorite! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to gape at this ring. There''s something very special about it....is it the prongs? The tone of the yellow gold? The sparkler at center stage? Or all of the above!
emwink.gif
I love it and can''t wait to see hand shots!

(great, now I need to add "solitaire in yellow gold" to my wish list!)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it''s gorgeous!!! Love the yellow gold and the setting is sooo pretty!!! You must be soooo excited!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
It''s so beautiful Blenheim!!!! I''m so glad this has worked out so perfectly for you!!! The diamond is gorgeous and worth the bit of "trouble" you had to go through to get it! Can''t wait to see handshots!!!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Just perfect! It is so beautiful and elegant! Its rings like yours that make me dablle with the thought og YG! I cannot wait to see hand shots!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I LOVE a happy ending! Aren''t you SO glad you told your fiance about your concerns?! I know he will be so proud of this new ring! It is really beautiful! Congrats!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks just LOVELY Blen....keep us posted and please post hand shots as soon as you can!!! Congrats!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It''s beautiful!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
very classy!
i am looking forward to those hand pics!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely, the proportions of the ring are charming, it will fantastic on your hand congrats!!!
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! I love it!! I love YG and I used to want a YG setting, but when I went shopping I realised it looks really bad on my skin tone...

Yay for you getting the ring and dimaond of your dreams!!!
9.gif
36.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait for you to get your ring back! It''s gorgeous...I''ve never seen yellow gold prongs before! Yay!
36.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. I like how the whole ring is yellow gold. Very different nowadays. Congrats!
21.gif

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Oh Blenheim, you must be so happy and excited after what happened with your original ring! I''m happy that everything worked out for you. Can''t wait to see hand pics!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
that is so beautiful. I love yellow gold and the way the stone sits in the setting. Congrats!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh my that ring is just so sleek and elegant and classy!!! I love the design and you are making me reconsider my decision to abandon yellow gold!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blenheim, your ring is just beautiful!
36.gif
I''m so glad you got the ring of your dreams, I read your other thread and I''m so impressed with the way you handled the situation and how wonderful your fiance was about it.

I love the yellow gold, and the whole setting is just so graceful and elegant! Love it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results