shape
carat
color
clarity

My NEW Princess Cut Halo E-Ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mingo

Rough_Rock
Hey Everyone,
My fiance proposed to me tonight and I couldn''t wait to show you all the ring!!! I love it so much and couldn''t have asked for anything else, this ring is so beautiful I can''t stop looking at it. Bear with me, this is the first time taking pics of it so they might not be the best. I hope you all enjoy as much as I do. P.S. Thanks for all your help, it really paid off!!!

My beautiful Ring1236 resized.jpg

Mingo

Rough_Rock
Another shot, sorry if some seem blurry. I''m trying. :)

Another zoomed side crop resized 457.jpg

Mingo

Rough_Rock
Another view, Love it!!!

Side Shot Zoom 752.jpg

Mingo

Rough_Rock
On my hand, aww it''s final resting place. I''m so excited!!!!!!!!!

try this on for size.jpg

Mingo

Rough_Rock
Another top shot, getting tired of the pics yet???
2.gif

another top shot.jpg

Mingo

Rough_Rock
One last shot...

final view from the top.jpg

Mingo

Rough_Rock
This top shot may be a little clearer.

Close up of Top of Ring resized.jpg

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
WOW
Mingo, congratualtions!!

it is soo beautiful! when you get a moment, share with us the details of your diamond and where you got that gorgeousssss setting!!!

and more pics!
31.gif

Mingo

Rough_Rock
I will I promise, I''m still trying to figure out how to shoot good, clear pics with the camera. I can''t wait to start staging it in flowers like you all!!!
16.gif
Thanks for the compliments, I was hoping you all would enjoy!!!
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Very exciting! Your e-ring is very pretty.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW Mingo, it''s gorgeous!!! Congratulations on your engagement. You''ll have to fill us in on the story behind the proposal when you have time. Enjoy!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, it looks like a legacy! Congratulations. I love the profile of this ring.

Mingo

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much. I actually got this from a local, family owned jewelry shop. The center is .54 G color, VS1 and the setting is .35 G color. The certification is being sent via mail so I don't have the nitty gritty details but this is a start.
2.gif
I think this halo setting makes it look much larger than a .54 in the center. Either way, I absolutely love it. I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight, I can't stop thinking about it. My fiancee really did a great job picking this one out!!! He knew what style i was looking for and found this all on his own. Love him!!

The proposal...well that's a whole other story. Not so conventional, but very personal and romantic and him. :)

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
wow! what a great looking ring! Congratulations!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best wishes on your engagement. Nice ring also.
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mingo, beautiful ring! Congratulations on your engagement! I love the square halo around your princess cut--I don''t think I''ve ever seen that combo here on PS but it is just gorgeous. Best wishes!
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a lovely princess

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Your ering is beautiful. I love the princess in the halo. So different, yet stunning.. Love it, Love it.. congratulations on your engagement... he did a good job...more pics please!!
35.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring--I love princesses in halos! And congratulations on your engagement!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful!! It really looks great on your hand! Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Princess halos aren''t common so it''s nice to finally see one :)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2006 11:27:18 PM
Author: Mingo
On my hand, aww it''s final resting place. I''m so excited!!!!!!!!!
awwwww congrats! I''ve not seen a princess halo before! good for you!!! :D It IS home - it belongs there :)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s a beautiful ring...

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never seen a Princess halo either, but I like it! And it looks a lot bigger than it''s weight.
36.gif

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! And your ring is stunning,,, I believe it''s the first square halo I''ve seen also! Beautiful!
1.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love your ring!!! It''s so pretty!!!
30.gif

Mingo

Rough_Rock
Thank you all sooooo much for your kind thoughts and comments! It really did mean a lot, especially coming from such experienced diamond lovers.
1.gif
I can't wait to take pictures of this baby outside, then I can show you all how much it really sparkles.
16.gif

P.S.
I really liked that this ring looked so original too, I rarely see this type and I know that none of my friends have it so it's especially nice to have something unique. I'm really happy you all enjoy.
9.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
From one princess halo wearer to another, let me say BRAVO! That ring is just gorgeous! I contemplated a setting like that, except I decided I wanted a ring that did not require a band, so I went wide on my band...

But I have to say, yours is simply stunning & I love the balance of the center stone & halo & the graceful band. Will you wear a band with it?

Jeannine

Mingo

Rough_Rock
Jeannine,
Good question and one that I''ve pondered frequently. Since my halo sits on a crown type setting i would either A.) have to get a custom band to fit or B.)just go with a matching pave style band that doesn''t sit flush against the E-Ring. I''ve seen a lot of E-rings on here that don''t sit right next to the band and I don''t think I mind that too much, considering there''s not a huge gap. I really think I''m going to have to try them on before I make a decision. Since you eliminated this problem, what would you suggest for me? Other PS experts recommended having a band made to fit. I posed the question, is that band curved, and got the respose not curved but instead specially made to fit like the pic below. What are your thoughts now that I have the ring and you''ve seen the pics???

wedding band6825.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results