shape
carat
color
clarity

My NEW Princess Cut Halo E-Ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mingo

Rough_Rock
P.S. Jeannine, I love your princess cut halo too!!! Very good choice that I can appreciate very much!!!!
16.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Marlene:

The way your ring is made, I don''t see any problem finding a band to go next to it. The underside of the basket (is that what its called?) is so gorgeous (love the detail work) and it seems to sit high enough that you could do a ring like that one you just posted, or, like you said have a ring that matches your diamonds on your shank & doesn''t sit quite flush (which is a look I like btw). Either way I don''t think you are going to go wrong.

This is the thing I hate about Pricescope. There are too many gorgeous rings. I see one I like and I think ''oooh, maybe I should have......" and then I make myself STOP! LOL...

What fun would it be if we all had the same rings anyway.

Besides, I''m still holding out for Katie Holmes'' earrings.....that is my new obsession.

Jeannine

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Mingo,
Love your ring, dainty and elegant - yet quite substantial.
It looks great on your hand.

Congratulations and best wishes.

Scintillating...

Mingo

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for the compliment Scintillating. It really means a lot to me.
1.gif

Jeannine, I just got back from my jeweler and they said that the maker of my ring can make a pave wedding band to fit and match my Ering perfectly! I'm so excited. So it looks like it shouldn't be as big a problem as originally thought. WooHoo!!!!
9.gif
Can't wait to show you all the wedding band when we get it.
1.gif

BTW, I totally agree about seeing everyone else's gorgeous displays. There are so many beauty's it's hard to not want a little bit of everyone's. Hehe, but you're right because if you don't make yourself just STOP you'll surely lose your mind. :) If you end of getting those gorgeous earrings I hope you post pics. You and I seem to have similar tastes and it's nice to be able to drool once and awhile.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results