carat
color
clarity

My new, old cut diamond

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
And then next to my G colored diamond to compare. 20190422_143229.jpg

I love this pic!

Your rings are both positively beautiful. Your cushion has a beautiful shape, looks stunning on your hand.

I love the color as well. Looks rich, enchanting, and beautiful.

samranmal

Rough_Rock
*Drool* :drool:
What are the measurements of this beauty? I’ll be honest, the S-T color isn’t nearly as bad as I thought. It looks gorgeous! Plus, there’s something so romantic about those low colored diamonds. :mrgreen2:
Thanks! And yes, I was pleasantly surprised by the S-T as well.
It is 9.48 x 8.43 x 5.88mm

plad25

Shiny_Rock
The faceting is just gorgeous on this stone! :love::love: A true antique beauty- congratulations!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Such a classic and elegant piece. I love the colour of antique lace in diamonds

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, it was tough to decide between this or HULK. The green glow was fascinating on the other stone and the faceting was gorgeous. In the end, I wanted a different shape diamond than I already had and the clarity was impressive. :)

Not sure. It's going to stay a solitaire for at least a couple years. I do like how it looks on it's own. If I did change the setting, I'd maybe do a 3 stone. Either keep it simple and traditional with tapered baguettes/half moons/traps...or maybe do color diamonds on side to contrast? (Yellow or brown?)

Or maybe even have a jacket made so I could wear it on it's own or with more. I do really like the look as a solitaire. Nothing else to detract or distract from the stone itself.

Ooooooh, I love the idea of a jacket! Maybe you could do a jacket with step-cut half moons....there's a well-known Instagrammer (I forget her name) who has a large antique cushion with step-cut half moons and I do a double-take every time because it's so eye-catching and unusual and elegant.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
This is beautiful and, like you said, the color is so romantic. Love a warm, old cut stone. :kiss2:

samranmal

Rough_Rock
Ooooooh, I love the idea of a jacket! Maybe you could do a jacket with step-cut half moons....there's a well-known Instagrammer (I forget her name) who has a large antique cushion with step-cut half moons and I do a double-take every time because it's so eye-catching and unusual and elegant.
Oh! If you remember who it is, let me know so I can check it out...

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it’s lovely.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Easy to see why you couldn’t deny this beauty! It’s just stunning! I also love the champagne-y appearance it takes on! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results