shape
carat
color
clarity

My new LAD pieces are here!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I was wondering if these belonged to a PS member!! Congrats to you!!!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats, the head of the ring is truly special.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are beautiful rings - congratulations on such an amazing set!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings, gorgeous diamond! Looks so beautiful on you.:kiss2:
Congratulations!:appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sooooooo beautiful.. so classy, so wish it were both mine! ;-) :love::love::love::love::love:

lb0424

Rough_Rock
What's the stats on the diamond? Was it the 4ct one that I was eyeing for a while?

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats, the head of the ring is truly special.
Thank you! I hadn't noticed, but someone on IG pointed out that the way the petals/prongs hug the diamond, they look like hearts from the top. Which I thought was a neat surprise.

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings, gorgeous diamond! Looks so beautiful on you.:kiss2:
Congratulations!:appl:
Thank you, but I can't take credit for all of the photos, some are from Erica and I assume her hand, but it seems like we wear the same size ring. We must be bling sisters LOL

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What's the stats on the diamond? Was it the 4ct one that I was eyeing for a while?
It might be! I had my eye on it for a while also and finally took the plunge. It is 4.02 L/vvs2

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What an amazing collaboration and the results show it. Both are such beautiful pieces @Octo2005! Simply gorgeous. The french cut band took my breath away when I saw it on IG! :eek2::kiss2:
Thank you @stonewell! I couldn't agree more, the band turned out amazing. I am loving it so much, I think that I almost prefer it on it's own, so that they can each be the star of the show.

Did I just say that it was to much bling, Oh my I hope I don't get banished from PS:mrgreen2:

lb0424

Rough_Rock
It might be! I had my eye on it for a while also and finally took the plunge. It is 4.02 L/vvs2

Congratulations with the beautiful diamond!! I love center petal pattern ❤️ I'm glad you took the plunge and are enjoying her fully~

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results