shape
carat
color
clarity

My new "Harry Winston" inspired Halo ering from ERD!!!!

VITA930

Rough_Rock
I finally got my "upgrade" ering setting...

My original ering did not fit me and I have not wore it for about 3 years...I finally decided it was time to get it resized..after looking online at different styles I fell in LOVE with the Harry Winston setting...My center diamond is a princess cut (not a perfect square but more of a rectangular shape) 2.02 carat F VS1 stone. I decided I wanted to change the setting from my original ering which was a classic cathedral style solitaire setting to a HW inspired Halo. Keep in mind it was not an easy task considering most great looking Halo's are set with a cushion diamond and not with a princess cut diamond.

I visited many vendors on 47th street (NYC's diamond district-including Leon Mege), looked online at hundreds of websites and then I came on this site and found Engagement Rings Direct (ERD). I really liked their work. I decided to contact them and see what they can do for me and my princess cut diamond...I met with Gary in person and from the moment I met him I knew he was going to do my "dream" ring....He was so easy to talk to, very down to earth and most of all very knowledgeable about diamonds, settings etc....He showed me many samples (different halos - not just HW inspired) and I loved each one of them..it was hard to decide....I showed him pictures of the Halos I liked and the HW ring which was my favorite. We then made a deal and my dream ring went into production...lol. I had to drop off my original ring (diamond) and was a little nervous about that but Gary was wonderful and eased my mind about it. The setting took a little more than a week to make and in that time me & Gary stayed in touch, he was very fast in responding to my emails or any concerns I had, the whole experience was wonderful!! I wanted my ring to be as high as possible and Gary was great to work on my request but at the same time offered me his advice on safety of the diamond etc....

When I met Gary on the day my ring was ready I was nervous as if I was getting engaged all over again!! When I opened that box, OMG..what can I say...I was shocked to see my ring...it was better than I ever imagined!!!! I could not believe this was my ring!! The setting was just gorgeous!!! My princess cut diamond looked like a cushion in this setting!! ERD made it look like that!! I was more than happy! the quality of the work, the diamonds were just beyond beautiful!!!! I still can't stop looking at it!!!

I highly recommend ERD and Gary..I loved working with them/him and can't wait to get my wedding band upgrade one of these days!!!

ps I visited Harry Winston on 5th Ave in NYC to compare the rings and to tell you the truth, ERD's setting was as good as HW's if not better!! :appl: :appl: :appl: I just love it!!!!

Here are the pictures! before & after! sorry for the overload...

Ering 003.jpg

Ering 004.jpg

Ering 005.jpg

janlwf

Rough_Rock
Congratulations and a thrilling story! Pictures please :bigsmile:

VITA930

Rough_Rock
More images

Ering 006.jpg

Ering 007.jpg

Ering 009.jpg

Ering 011.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Do you have a face on view? OOPS! You got it! GORGEOUS! :love: :love: :love:

VITA930

Rough_Rock
more

Ering 012.jpg

Ering 015.jpg

Ering 016.jpg

Ering 017.jpg

VITA930

Rough_Rock
more

Ering 018.jpg

Ering 019.jpg

Ering 024.jpg

Ering 026.jpg

VITA930

Rough_Rock
sorry so many :oops: :oops:

Ering 027.jpg

Ering 028.jpg

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS! Congratulations, wear it in good health!

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!! :love: :love: :love:

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
WOWSA!!! It's gorgeous!! :love:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
stunning! :appl:

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh its perfect!! :love:

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on the reset! You chose a gorgeous setting and it looks great on you!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love your upgrade setting. I really like how delicate the shank looks.

legra

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful and the workmanship looks top notch! Glad you finally have your dream ring - enjoy it. :appl:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous!!!! I have been thinking of doing this same thing with my princess for some time but have never seen a princess in the HW inspired halo before! It looks awesome! Do you have any handshots of it from a distance to see how much finger coverage you have now vs before? Also, what size finger do you have? LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :love:

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Wow, thanks for the TON of pictures! :love: :love: :love:

Your re-set look wonderfully blingy - wear it for many years in good health! :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Absolutely gorgeous! Wear it in good health! ;-)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just beautiful!! ERD does great work.

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I love it, it's absolutely stunning :love:

Congrats!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is stunning :love: I would love to have my princess set that way...mine is like yours somewhat retangular...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a seriously well-executed halo, it suits your stone perfectly :love:

Congrats!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love how well crafted your halo is, and how it highlights your stunning diamond!

anonymous1insocal

Rough_Rock
WOW, looks awesome... I'm waiting for mine from ERD and looking forward to it. NICE.

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
It is beautiful! Never apologize for posting pictures because we love them here... :love: :cheeky: :appl:

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it's beautiful! Congrats! :))

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!! It's gorgeous!!

davidsbfly

Rough_Rock
WOW!!! SOOOO pretty!!!!! LOVE halos!! :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! Congratulations!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous, I love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results