shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Halo.....It's blingalicious!!!!!!

togal

Shiny_Rock
I just updated my ring, which was a fairly plain solitaire to the halo of my dreams. I couldn't be more pleased! My centre stone is 1.05 ct.....and I don't know the total carat weight of the melee....but I love my new ring. It's solved my DSS without having to upgrade my centre stone....and yes, halos do enhance the size of the stone.....a lot! I hope you like it!!

Ring_1hst.jpg

togal

Shiny_Rock
:lickout:

Ring_2hts.jpg

togal

Shiny_Rock
:D

Ring_3hts.jpg

togal

Shiny_Rock
:loopy:

Ring_4hts.jpg

togal

Shiny_Rock
:razz:

Ring_5hts.jpg

togal

Shiny_Rock
:wacko:

Ring_6hts.jpg

togal

Shiny_Rock
:love:

Ring_7hts.jpg

togal

Shiny_Rock
My ring, size, by the way is 6 1/4

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow that's gorgeous! I can't believe your center is only a 1.05, it looks ginormous!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful :love: :love: :love: Do you mind sharing where it came from. Also, do you have before and after pics? Enjoy...it is GORGEOUS.....

ETA:...did you get a new wr also?

Eskiez

Shiny_Rock
It looks HUGE on you! Gorgeous makeover!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd love to see some before and after pictures also. I agree though, halos do bump up the look of a center stone. I think yours came out beautiful! I like the size of the diamonds in the halo. They're not small! Do you know what each halo stone weighs?

togal

Shiny_Rock
Wow that's gorgeous! I can't believe your center is only a 1.05, it looks ginormous!

Thanks! I know....I can't believe it's the same stone, and it person it looks huge to me! I'll try to find pics of the old ring, and do a before and after...

KikiD

Shiny_Rock
That looks GORG!! I can't believe your ring size is 6 1/4 and it still looks way blingy!

togal

Shiny_Rock
Here is the before picture. It was a lovely set, but I had serious DSS, and wasn't enjoying wearing it. I'm so happy I took the plunge! I purchased my ring at a B&M jeweller in Toronto. I purchased it after looking at the prototype, so it was not custom, per se, although the ring was made specifically to fit my stone. It took 2 long months, but it was worth the waite. It's 18K, by the way.

Attachments

• Ring_8_beforehst.bmp
    922.7 KB · Views: 2,274

togal

Shiny_Rock
for quick comparison.....don't know how to photoshop, so can't do a split image....

Ring_4htss.jpg

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
did you get a new band too? do you know what size the melee are??? sorry for all the questions, but the balance of the melee with your center stone is just "so perfect"!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that look beautiful :love:

valchiria

Shiny_Rock
what is the color of the center stone and of the melee?

togal

Shiny_Rock
Taylorbug! said:
did you get a new band too? do you know what size the melee are??? sorry for all the questions, but the balance of the melee with your center stone is just "so perfect"!

I just looked, and the receipt says that the ring is .55 ctw with 34 RBCs. There are 16 diamonds on the shank, and 18 in the halo. The diamonds in the shank look like ..02 points, and the diamonds around the halo are around .015 (one and a half pointers). I have to get a proper appraisal done and find out all the particulars.

togal

Shiny_Rock
valchiria said:

My centre stone is F color, and the melee is listed as F/G, VS.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
KikiD said:
That looks GORG!! I can't believe your ring size is 6 1/4 and it still looks way blingy!

Your fingers look tiny in the pics... :wavey:

valchiria

Shiny_Rock
togal said:
valchiria said:

My centre stone is F color, and the melee is listed as F/G, VS.
thank you

Jay_D

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring! Im in Toronto as well. Do you mind sharing what store you went to for the the new setting?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow oh wow, now that's a facelift worthy of the two month wait. Thanks for the comparison pictures. Your old set was pretty but I love the halo. I have hopes for a halo doing the same thing for mine (changing from yellow to white, and adding the halo for some bamm!)

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!

togal

Shiny_Rock
Jay_D said:
Beautiful ring! Im in Toronto as well. Do you mind sharing what store you went to for the the new setting?

Sure....it was Josephine's Jewellery at 215 Yonge Street....part of the diamond exchange. I actually learned of this place from another PSer. Josephine has a beautiful selection of settings, and she is lovely to deal with....and very knowledgable and helpful with her opinions.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks huge - do you like the white gold as opposed to the yellow gold?

That halo really made a difference!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results