shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Guilty Pleasures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
The Tiffany Swing three row ring in platinum with 1.40 carats of G VS diamonds.

tiffswing3row.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Another shot.

tiffanyswthree.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Back view, you can see that it is an eternity design.

tiffanyringback.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
And the matching Tiffany Swing bracelet in platinum with 1.6 carats of G VS diamonds.

tiffswingbrace.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I love it! Just beautiful! I want one now!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
A back view of the clasp on the bracelet.

tiffswingclasp.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Both together. Please forgive my ancient hands!

tiffswingduo.jpg

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Sundial,OMG
6.gif
that''s so beautiful.
it''s very looks femine & has design,
I want to Guilty Pleasures too!!!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Hubby and I were in Scottsdale last week and he took me jewelry shopping for Valentine''s Day! Now we usually don''t do anything except go out to dinner, but we are celebrating our 30th anniversary later this year so this was kind of special. I was looking for a wider eternity band and I fell in love with the Swing three row ring at Tiffany''s. Hubby thought I should get the matching bracelet to go with it and I certainly didn''t argue. Yes they were pricey, but I didn''t see anything online or in stores that I liked as well. I adore the design, the workmanship is excellent, and the diamonds are incredibly sparkly. Pictures do not do them justice. This was my first purchase from Tiffany''s and I have to say that it was pretty exciting!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Sundial, they are fabulous!!! I have the swing necklace and love it. Good for you!!!!
36.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Oooooo, Sundial! How fun, and Happy 30th Anniversary! They are very elegant, and I''ll bet it WAS exciting!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
sandial. I didn''t notice the * Tiffany Swing bracelet *when I left first post .
wow
30.gif
I love it.how wide of it?
how sweet of your husband!!
sandial Happy 30th anniversary
emrose.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Sundial:

Me likes!!!!
3.gif

What a great set. I just love matching stuff!!!!

Really nice
36.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your 30th anniversary and your "swing set."
2.gif
The ring and bracelet are
30.gif
30.gif
. Nice hubby to celebrate with such beautiful gifts!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Sundial, such beautiful new pieces! I've looked at both of those on line several times and I must say they look even better on you than they do on the sterile Tiff's website. Happy V-Day and 30th--enjoy!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Wow wow wow!!! You wear them well. Congratulations on your BIG anniversary this year!
3.gif

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
Hi Sundial, I love your new set! It looks great on you! Happy Anniversary!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your 30th anniversary! Wow, they are stunning and perfect!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Sundial, congrats to you and your DH on 30 years together!! And, of course, I lurve your T & Co baubles
30.gif
. How elegant, suits you to a T!! Enjoy!

P.S. My Mom was just in Scottsdale--you probably passed her on the street or in T & Co!

cheers--Sharon

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful!!! I love how wide yet simple it is. Congrats on 30 years together!!! Care to share your secrets to a happy marriage?
21.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
(Girls, this is not her anniversary yet...it was her Valentine''s present just prior to her 30th. So we''ll have to tune in later for the anniversary gift!)

I love them, Sundial! That bracelet especially is one of my very favorites! It is beautiful and classic, but not too blingy for casual wear. And how great to have the matching ring!!! You had a great Valentine''s day!
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! I just love the bracelet! Perfection. And so very nice to have the ring too. They look great together.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~They are a perfect fit together...I love them!!!!
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thank you SO much everyone! I am really having fun with these pieces. The ring is wide enough to stand alone, but not too much for my short fingers. The bracelet is very delicate and perfect for everyday wear.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 4:59:56 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Oh Sundial, they are fabulous!!! I have the swing necklace and love it. Good for you!!!!
36.gif
Yes Lisa I remember seeing your beautiful necklace in the Tiffany thread. I may have to file that away for a future purchase!
2.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 5:02:45 PM
Author: flower12
sandial. I didn''t notice the * Tiffany Swing bracelet *when I left first post .
wow
30.gif
I love it.how wide of it?
how sweet of your husband!!
sandial Happy 30th anniversary
emrose.gif
Flower I think this bracelet would look lovely with your WF tennis bracelet. It is small, between 3 and 4mm.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 6:00:18 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Sundial, congrats to you and your DH on 30 years together!! And, of course, I lurve your T & Co baubles
30.gif
. How elegant, suits you to a T!! Enjoy!

P.S. My Mom was just in Scottsdale--you probably passed her on the street or in T & Co!

cheers--Sharon
Sharon honestly maybe I met her!
2.gif
We played golf with one couple from Calgary and ran into two ladies with their Mom at our resort who were also from there!!! Isn''t that where you live?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 6:06:26 PM
Author: KristyDarling
It''s beautiful!!! I love how wide yet simple it is. Congrats on 30 years together!!! Care to share your secrets to a happy marriage?
21.gif
Well you are never home free with any relationship, but I have to say that a lot of it is just pure luck!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 6:08:22 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
(Girls, this is not her anniversary yet...it was her Valentine''s present just prior to her 30th. So we''ll have to tune in later for the anniversary gift!)

I love them, Sundial! That bracelet especially is one of my very favorites! It is beautiful and classic, but not too blingy for casual wear. And how great to have the matching ring!!! You had a great Valentine''s day!
36.gif
You are right DS the anniversary isn''t until June, but there won''t be any more bling. We''ve decided to take a trip to Europe over our actual anniversary. And yes I had an exceptionally good VD!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them both - especially the bracelet - but they look so awesome together!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results