shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Guilty Pleasures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2007 6:51:19 PM
Author: Sundial

Date: 2/19/2007 6:00:18 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Sundial, congrats to you and your DH on 30 years together!! And, of course, I lurve your T & Co baubles
30.gif
. How elegant, suits you to a T!! Enjoy!

P.S. My Mom was just in Scottsdale--you probably passed her on the street or in T & Co!

cheers--Sharon
Sharon honestly maybe I met her!
2.gif
We played golf with one couple from Calgary and ran into two ladies with their Mom at our resort who were also from there!!! Isn''t that where you live?
HI:

Great memory Sundial--indeed I do! But my Mom lives in different city--and although she golfs, I know she didn''t take her clubs this time. But I know she loves to window shop, and what better place than T & Co!!

cheers--Sharon

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful sundial, I love so many Tiffany pieces and hope to own a few myself someday..

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well you lucky girl!

What a sweetheart your hubby is, and insisting on the bracelet to match? As my grandma would say, Help me to fade away.
9.gif

Congrats sundial, and wear them in good health.
5.gif

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
Ooh, I love that design! That''s gorgeous!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks to you as well Cehra, Mrssalvo, Ellen, and Chickflick!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sun, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! How great. I think it is lots of fun to walk into a nice store and come out with something gorgeous and special. Sometimes that is so wonderful, not looking around for the best price, just going for it! Congrats again and enjoy!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve admired the swing collection for a while, they are so pretty!! You could truly wear these anywhere as well. They would look awesome out and about in a little black dress or with jeans and a sweater. Love them!!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
The ring and bracelet are gorgeous.
emotion-19.gif
they look so dainty and substantial at the same time. happy anniversary
emcocktl.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!! Somebody certainly has nothing to feel guilty about. Love them both.

shay

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
sundial the ring and bracelet are lovely. what a fine valentine gift your husband came up with. best wishes for the upcoming anniversary and trip.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the swing line. It''s my current fave. The ring is fabulous and the bracelet...well, be still my heart!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Very nice Sundial- lovely

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Very complimentary on you! I don''t know how I missed this until now... just beautiful!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2007 12:25:50 AM
Author: diamondfan
Sun, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! How great. I think it is lots of fun to walk into a nice store and come out with something gorgeous and special. Sometimes that is so wonderful, not looking around for the best price, just going for it! Congrats again and enjoy!
DF you have it exactly right! Sometimes it just feels good to actually shop for jewelry, try things on, and buy something you like without analyzing all the details.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
KC, NYCSparkle, Shay, Crown, FG, Nan, and Julia thanks for sharing my enthusiasm! It is so nice to be able to share these things with my fellow pricescopers!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 5:14:47 PM
Author: risingsun
Congrats on your 30th anniversary and your ''swing set.''
2.gif
The ring and bracelet are
30.gif
30.gif
. Nice hubby to celebrate with such beautiful gifts!
Risingsun I forget to say how cute that is - "swing set". I love it and that is exactly what I have.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both pieces are STUNNING! I love Tiffany''s swing pieces. What a generous hubby!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 4:57:04 PM
Author: Sundial
Hubby and I were in Scottsdale last week and he took me jewelry shopping for Valentine's Day! Now we usually don't do anything except go out to dinner, but we are celebrating our 30th anniversary later this year so this was kind of special. I was looking for a wider eternity band and I fell in love with the Swing three row ring at Tiffany's. Hubby thought I should get the matching bracelet to go with it and I certainly didn't argue. Yes they were pricey, but I didn't see anything online or in stores that I liked as well. I adore the design, the workmanship is excellent, and the diamonds are incredibly sparkly. Pictures do not do them justice. This was my first purchase from Tiffany's and I have to say that it was pretty exciting!
Sundial,
What a sweet husband you have and how glorious to be married 30 years!!!! I love the set!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It is breathtaking! Someday you have to come out to ABQ so I can take pics
31.gif
31.gif

Again, I love the set and Congrats on 30 years!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
p.s. more pics please!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Sundial, your ring and bracelet are absolutely GORGEOUS. You''ve got great taste.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I really appreciate your comments Tacori, Skippy, and Mini Mouse! Skippy I am just going to have to get down to Albuquerque one of these days so you can photograph this stuff for me. I have a nice Canon camera myself, but I just can''t take wonderful pictures like yours!!!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Sundial,

What a BEAUTIFUL ring & bracelet you''ve selected! I believe I know one of your secrets to a 30 year marriage... a husband that promotes jewelry purchases!!!
2.gif

Congrats and enjoy your new pieces!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

WOW
these are gorgeous and I absolutely LOVE the ring!!
36.gif
36.gif

congrats!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2007 10:13:51 PM
Author: Rock Candy
Sundial,

What a BEAUTIFUL ring & bracelet you''ve selected! I believe I know one of your secrets to a 30 year marriage... a husband that promotes jewelry purchases!!!
2.gif

Congrats and enjoy your new pieces!
Thanks so much RC! Hubby is not always in a mood to buy me jewelry so I have to take him up on it when the opportunity presents itself!!!

Thanks to you as well Sophie!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
I just fell in love with your ring, and I find your bracelet equally lovely.

Sundial, congratulations on 30 years. That is something to be very proud of.

Enjoy the fruit of your labors.
2.gif

Cachette

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
How beautiful, Sundial, and for such a wonderful, special occasion! Congrats to you on 30 years and some beautiful new pieces of jewelry!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Cachette and Kimberly you are very sweet and I appreciate your comments! I am really enjoying my new Tiffany treasures.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
OMG, I just saw this tread. LOVE the ring and the bracelet combo on your Sundial. What a lovely hubby. Happy 30th anni.

Did you try on the matching necklace while you were at Tiffany''s? I saw the necklace at Tiffany a few months ago and it is to die for.

You have such an amazing colllection.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh I am sooooo jealous!! All DH & I do is spend $$ on our remodel efforts, new babies, house stuff..(like central air...boring, expensive, neccessary). I told him that someday when we don''t have our $$ all tied up in the house I want a jewelry WARDROBE!

yeah right.

Oh well, I''ll live vicariously through all the lovely pieces adorning all of the lovely ladies here.

I love the tiffany swing pieces...love them.

They look beautiful on you.

Jeannine (aka jealous diver)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2007 9:54:05 PM
Author: Jewels
OMG, I just saw this tread. LOVE the ring and the bracelet combo on your Sundial. What a lovely hubby. Happy 30th anni.

Did you try on the matching necklace while you were at Tiffany''s? I saw the necklace at Tiffany a few months ago and it is to die for.

You have such an amazing colllection.
Oh Jewels you are such a sweetheart! I really do love my new ring and bracelet and find that they go well with both casual wear and more dressy stuff. I didn''t try on the necklace this time, but it is certainly on my wish list. I really wasn''t impressed with the Swing collection until I saw it person. It doesn''t look that good on the Tiffany website. I went in there to try on the Schlumberger 16 stone ring in platinum and found that I didn''t like it as well as I had thought from the website photo so I started trying on other rings.

By the way are you still enjoying your beautiful new Tiffany solitaire and diamond band???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results