shape
carat
color
clarity

My new eternity ring or right hand ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Leilei - Your new band is so pretty and the set looks great together!

As for sizing, I read in another thread that they may be able to shave the metal down on the inside a little, as long as it would not impair the structural integrity of the ring, but probably not more than 1/4 size (if that).

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Each blend together, while keeping the individuality of the pieces separate.

What a wonderful combo! That''s serendipity!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I love your rings together, I think they look very classy and elegant. And please stop apologising for your fingers! They look long and thin to me!

a

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
I''m in LOVE with your e-ring, and I think it looks perfect with the eternity band! I think a baguette band could be too much and your beautiful e-ring setting might get lost in all the baguette-y-ness.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
very pretty band
it looks great with your ering

leilei0812

Rough_Rock
Thank you ladies! Now, I gotta save up for a RHR. The David Yurman split shank ones are making me wish I was richer. They are so pretty! They also have such a presence!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to be posting late but I really really like the two rings together. They go together but aren''t a set. I like that look.

As for the band feeling tight when you wear more than one ring on a finger you usually up the size a little. I don''t know why two rings that fit feel tighter than one that fits!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results