shape
carat
color
clarity

My new eternity ring or right hand ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

leilei0812

Rough_Rock
It came! It actually came yesterday but I missed the fed-ex man. So being the dork that I am, I took off work this afternoon to wait for it. I ordered this from Signed Pieces after reading everyone''s great experiences, and so far the ring is way beyond my expectation (well, especially since I bought it on sale). My only concern is that it won''t go with my future to be E-ring (i.e. we have the setting but no diamond, and he hasn''t proposed). If it won''t look good with the E-ring, I am considering keeping it as RHR. What does everyone think?

I am attempting to attach pictures.

leilei0812

Rough_Rock
help??I can''t figure out how to shrink my pictures

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Email the administrator (Irina or Leonid) they will help you.

Scintillating...

leilei0812

Rough_Rock
sorry about the first pic being so huge...let me try again.

IMG_2169A.JPG

leilei0812

Rough_Rock
hand shot...my bf said I had fat (tubba) fingers in this one...go figure.

IMG_2159A.JPG

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It''s gorgeous!! Do you know the specs??
30.gif

leilei0812

Rough_Rock
Ah yes, specs are diamond channel setting

27 diamonds, total weight 1.05ct, ideal to premium cut, 18K white gold, color G-H, clarity VS. Thank you for looking! Oh, I am also posting a picture of my e-ring, do you ladies think they will go together or it''s better as a RHR?

leiring1.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I would have to see the two together to get a better visual as to whether they look good as a set. I also added a pic of your ring to the eternity bands thread... I hope you don''t mind!!
2.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful and classic.

leilei0812

Rough_Rock
thank you bling diva for your kind comments :) Now I got a chance to sneak out the E-ring and take a few pictures of the E-ring and the eternity ring together. Now, what do you ladies think? The perfect wedding ring or just a RHR?

leilei0812

Rough_Rock
sorry for my tubba finger.

IMG_2176A.JPG

leilei0812

Rough_Rock
tubba fingers part II....heheheh

IMG_2178A.JPG

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Your band is very pretty. I kinda like the look of your two rings together. I know they aren''t matchy-matchy, but I see a lot of people wearing rings like that. I think it looks great. Love those little baguettes.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
It''s not a perfect match, as gothgirl mentioned, but they do coordinate nicely. I think it is up to you.
emsmile.gif

oh, and by the way, you don''t have tubba fingers.
emotion-5.gif

leilei0812

Rough_Rock
thank you kcoursolle, goth_grrl, and sophie for your comments. To goth_grrl and sophie, I kmnow it''s not matchy matchy but would a shared prong eternity look better with my ring? Or maybe a Bar-Set Horizontal-Baguette Eternity Band? I haven''t seen anyone with one of those though......

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I like how it''s not too matchy-matchy...it''s a good complement to your e-ring!!
30.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
The ring is gorgeous. I don''t usually like channel setting, but maybe it''s because the one DH gave me as a promise ring isn''t pretty like yours.

happygal

Rough_Rock
wow gorgeous band! so classic and simple<3

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I really like the channel set. It just looks nice with those little bezel set rounds on your e-ring. I think it''s a good wedding set.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like ''em together. Wouldn''t have anticipated that, but they go well together.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous, perfect set!!! But I''m biased.
2.gif
My original wedding set is a RB center with tapered baguette sides, with a channel set eternity wedding band. hehe. I love that our sets are not matchy-matchy but somehow look perfect together!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2006 10:31:43 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~I like how it''s not too matchy-matchy...it''s a good complement to your e-ring!!
30.gif
ditto this one! The bezel set rounds to the ends of your e-ring lend themselves to the channel set quite nicely! I don''t think a prong set would look better at all... he only thing that might look AS good would be a ring of bezel sets but that might be *to* matchy... I think it''s perfect as is!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2006 1:41:42 AM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 10/11/2006 10:31:43 PM
Author: bling*diva*
30.gif
ditto this one! The bezel set rounds to the ends of your e-ring lend themselves to the channel set quite nicely! I don''t think a prong set would look better at all... he only thing that might look AS good would be a ring of bezel sets but that might be *to* matchy... I think it''s perfect as is!
This was my first thought - there are some great pics at Tiffany of bezel eternity bands! A band of emerald cuts might also be nice if it would have the same look as the baguettes. A plain band is another option. I love your eternity band, and I do think they look nice together although I wouldn''t have expected those two styles to work!

susi

Shiny_Rock
Echoing everyone''s thoughts! Your hands are lovely and just set off these two beautiful rings ( which I feel look great together!!)

leilei0812

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for your compliments!!!! I really liked those other two eternity rings as well, but since everyone likes what I have so far, I think I''ll keep the current one. :) It''s so shiny! Maybe the other two can be splurges for myself later on. :)

10A.jpg

leilei0812

Rough_Rock
so pretty as well.

57B.jpg

leilei0812

Rough_Rock
Oh, I have one other question for you ladies....my ring size is 5.5. So is the eternity ring I just bought. But for some reason it feels just a itsy-tiny bit tight. What are my chances of resizing it (even though I know eternity are impossible to resize). I mean I think I am fine without resizing it, but what are my chances?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results