shape
carat
color
clarity

My new engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Date: 1/21/2006 7:19:00 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Gorgeous additional pictures - I love the side view and the new head on shot with all the fire! How is the double halo working? Do you see both from the top? I''m a little confused. I see how it''s set with the side view....how does that translate into what is visible from the top view?

BTW - love the wedding band. I almost did mine in a similar fashion. They look great together!
From the top, you really only see the top halo, but I wanted a little something to add interest on the sides which is why I did the double halo. From an agle you can tell that the bottom one is slightly bigger but you dont notice it form a top view.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, i''d missed the new pictures! Your rings are beautiful! I love how they fit together too. So clever!
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That is quite the wedding set, very kool! Which way to plan on pointing the pear when you are married?

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this one! Now, that''s a ring! I love the way the wedding band works with the e-ring. Wowza!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results