shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Edwardian demantoid ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of your rings are gorgeous!!!!
36.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Awww, thank you!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Hey, look! I found this ring on ebay with the exact same setting as my demantoid ring:

diamond ring with same setting

I think they must be made by the same manufacturer because all the details are exactly the same, down to the indented shaft and the cut-outs on the underside. Mine is unmarkd (tested 18k & platinum), but this one is marked 18k and JB, which suggests to me that it''s American--if it were European it would probably not be marked 18k. I wish they showed a picture of the hallmark. Does anyone know who the manufacturer JB might be?

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful, the color of the stones is really striking. I'm amazed you found another ring with the same setting; it's so unique!

I wish Freke would do something similar with her e-stone twins!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
What a cool ring! I love that vibrant green!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love those Demantoids and your Tsav! How coincidental that there is such a lovely diamond twin out there! Are you going to buy it Gliteratta?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful and unique ring - love it
30.gif
9.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the kind words, everyone!

Lauren, I wish I could buy the diamond twin, but it''s far, far out of my budget. My demantoid ring was $400, which is a lot of money for me (but an absolute steal, I thought, for a demantiod ring of that quality and period, so I couldn''t resist). Mel''s wants $6500 for the diamond twin. Which, considering she says it''s two I-J SI1 & I1 diamonds in the .75 ct range, seems pretty steep to me, even if I had the money kicking around.

If I had that much to spend on jewelry right now, here''s what I would buy:

amazing mourning ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results