shape
carat
color
clarity

My New E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DiaDiva,

Does your jeweler have any additional small asschers left after your bracelet? I''m frantically searching for 2 small ones about that size and can''t find anything that small. Please let me know if he does and how I can contact him

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful and looks great on you!

Shawna13

Rough_Rock
DiaDiva!!!

I had to revive this thread to ask you a question!

Do you have any side profile pictures of your new RB solitaire e-ring?? It looks absolutely beautiful and I think I need to see one more 6-prong ring before deciding on a style for my new replacement e-ring.

Thanks!!
Shawna :)

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful RB!!!!!! I love it!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Shawna,
I think you can get more angles of my solitaire in my thread on Spot the difference but am at the airport now and can''t post anything until I get back to work next week. Hopefully that helps.

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I love the round, such a nice ring with your wedding band. I also enjoyed your pear, but I sure can see why you went with the round, it''s beautiful
35.gif

diamondgirl06

Rough_Rock
I absolutely love your pear ring!!! Don''t get me wrong, I think your new round is beautiful (and big!). I don''t know if its the photo, but even with the warm tone, there is something about that pear ring. I would keep it if I were you, and possibly switch the rings up, since technically they are both e-rings.

I just recently got engaged with a 3 oval (center stone D, sides E), and discovered that I am very partial towards fancy cuts. I went browsing with my fiancee b/c I always thought I wanted a round solitare. It wasn''t until I tried on a few different shapes that I realized I love fancy shapes on my hand much better than rounds.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone.

Shawna, here are some more shots of my e-ring. Unfortunately, I don''t have any of the e-ring alone. Let me know if these shots are not enough
1.gif

RBmoreangles.JPG

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this thread??

Does it look small? Heck no!!! It looks enormous, sparkly, and is just perfect with the diamond band. It''s one of my favorite looks ever!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Newbie here. Just wanted to say your wedding set is BEAUTIFUL! And is that Krystydarling from DT? Hello familiar face! I knew I recognized that ring
31.gif

Shawna13

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the extra pictures!! That gives me a better idea. I love the thin band.
We''re actually going today at noon to talk to a jeweller about re-designing an e-ring for me and I want a 6-prong white gold solitaire in a thin band (e.g. 2mm) to really make a 1.00ct or 1.25ct (yep... going up from the 0.74) POP!! The only thing I wasn''t sure of is the side profile of the head! So hopefully the jeweller can help me decide on a beautiful head style that will showcase the stone beautifully.

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Love the new pictures Diadiva, but where is that tennis bracelet???

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diadiva, I also LOVE the new diamond! Great decision, IMO!

I want to ask you about your wedding band that is channel set. It looks like it may not be a typical channel set since you don''t see dark spaces between the stones. Is it maybe bead set in a channel? Would you tell me more about it and perhaps where you got it? Thanks!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 9:56:05 AM
Author: Sundial
Love the new pictures Diadiva, but where is that tennis bracelet???
I''m still waiting for it...told my jeweller not to rush because I spent too much money on jewellery during the last 2 months
14.gif
14.gif
plus I took my husband to Bali for his birthday last week so...Worst thing is, in addition to the bracelet, I told him I also wanted earrings, a pendant and a ring so he''s working on those as well. I''ve been so bad
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif

DS2006, one of the w-rings is channel set. There are some very slight spaces in between some of the stones but it doesn''t bother me (have had that ring for 5 years so...) but if you don''t like the spaces then you''d be better off with the prong set eternity bands. The one I have is very comfortable and because it''s so thin (2mm wide), it doesn''t rub my fingers.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks. The prong set eternity band idea is new to me. I have only been seeing the shared prong type which I keep hearing can scratch the e-ring. I''d rather metal be next to metal as opposed to diamonds scratching the other ring. How is the prong set band done? 4 prongs?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying your ring, it is classic.
36.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 1:12:26 AM
Author: KristyDarling
How did I miss this thread??

Does it look small? Heck no!!! It looks enormous, sparkly, and is just perfect with the diamond band. It''s one of my favorite looks ever!
I missed it too!

WOW - DD, that is just beautiful.........and HUGE!

Nice choice!

blondie76

Rough_Rock
LOVE IT! I think you made a great decision, although the pear was amazing as well. Can I request a pic dead-on from the side? The head/prongs look really pretty and unique, I''d love to see them from a side view. Thanks! Enjoy that beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results