shape
carat
color
clarity

my new e-ring (upgrraded)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful Sofie!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that''s a J color??? You had me fooled!!! It''s so white and bright!

I love the ring...absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy it!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
i know there are other threads on this but how interesting is it that our fingers/joints get bigger and often stay bigger after pregnancy (among other things right?). I used to think life was just not fair for us ladies but we DO get to sport the nice rocks dont we? I guess I may be glad someday that my eternity rings are now about 1/4 size too large because someday i may need that extra room!!!

Still ADORING and stalking your set Sophie!!! just lovely.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
LOL, thanks! I just can''t stop looking at it! Since we have been married 2 1/2 yrs, and I have been preg. 2 times in that timeframe, it feels like these rings are brand new again! So glad to be able to wear them again!

I love this website, there are always so many pretty sparklies to look at!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
p.s.
as you can see in a couple of pix, the ring box''s screw has been broken.. It is a soccer ball that opens in the middle. My hubby used this when he proposed! (We both played soccer in college, this is how we met!) Well anyway, my 18 mnth old likes to carry it around and broke it.....
14.gif
Is nothing safe from a toddler!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
You have a beautiful set. Congrats on the upgrade.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results