shape
carat
color
clarity

My New E-Ring from WF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring, Erica! Congratulations!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Beautiful arrow shot, it''s such a pretty ring!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, Erica!! Congratulations on your engagement!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
So classic. Very pretty!

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS on your engagement and that beautiful ring! Great job!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Thank you again everyone!

I am soooo in love with my ring that my FI makes jokes that I love it more than I love him. He might just have a point there...! The sparkle is absolutely mesmerizing, and in certain lights it is blinding! I love how it throws rainbows all around my car when I''m driving during the day and I love seeing my co-worker''s jaws drop when they get a close look at it. These ACAs are certainly something else. Even the melee sparkle their little hearts out!

This evening I had an asthma attack and had to go to the emergency room. I was assigned a respiratory therapist who hung out with me for a few hours until I started to feel better. We started talking about my ring and I told her that the hospital lighting did nothing for the sparkle. It looked dull dull dull in there! So she and I snuck over to an empty trauma room and turned on one of the spotlights. WOW did it sparkle! My whole ring looked like it was on fire. I was really tempted to steal that lamp and bring it with me everywhere.
11.gif

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just beautiful, Erica! I love it! I ordered mine right after you posted yours, and your pictures helped me make my decision. Do you still love it after you have worn it for a few weeks? Is it comfy to wear? Does it sit high or low? Sorry to bombard you with questions! I don''t have mine yet - I have to wait for the insurance company to do their thing before I get my ring.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Erica, those arrows are to die for!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous ring and congrats on your engagement!!!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is beautiful. The ACA stones are real sparklers. Nice pattern on the big one! WF does a great job of putting together a beauty. It looks very pretty on your hand.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/29/2008 8:40:58 PM
Author: deegee
Your ring is just beautiful, Erica! I love it! I ordered mine right after you posted yours, and your pictures helped me make my decision. Do you still love it after you have worn it for a few weeks? Is it comfy to wear? Does it sit high or low? Sorry to bombard you with questions! I don''t have mine yet - I have to wait for the insurance company to do their thing before I get my ring.

I still absolutely love it! It is very comfortable and I get tons of complements. It sits pretty low which was one of my requirements. I haven''t knocked it on anything or gotten it tangled up in anything which was one of my big concerns prior to buying it. I am a knitter and quilter and the last thing I wanted was something that would get tangled up in yarn or would make it difficult to use my sewing machine. So far it hasn''t been a problem at all.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful!!! It looks so perfectly balanced (center stone size, melee size), and I love those surprise diamonds and the low setting. Congrats on your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results