shape
carat
color
clarity

My New DREAM STUDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
They''re gorgeous, and I can''t wait to see them in your ears and finished.

shay

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
SCCCCCCCCREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Here they are!!!!!!!!!!! The pics dont do anything for them...Here is what I have taken so far - will try for better ones later....

121_2137sm.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OHMIGOD!! They are really gorgeous!! The real estate they cover--holy moly!! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
1 more for now....

121_2135sm.jpg

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Here is one of the other stone..

121_2123SM.jpg

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
OMG
30.gif
OMG
30.gif
OMG
30.gif

Those are amazing!!!!!!!!!!! They are crazy sparkly!

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Oh My Goodness. I am loving them.

Beautiful.

We need lots more pix!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondtiff, those earrings are STUNNING!!!! More pictures please....

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!! I am just thrilled with them! I got in 8 pairs before I decided on these- most of them were just not right.... and there was something about each pair that bugged me. The moment I opened these I was just like ..well my jaw dropped to the floor
41.gif
These were a bit over my budget but I know spending the extra is worth it- I will take some more shots tomorrow - I promise!!!

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful earrings! Can''t wait for more pics!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diamondtifff those things are colossal!!! And amazingly BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! COngratulations more incredible pieces!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
How luscious and beautiful they are!! Somehow I missed the original thread - things move so fast! Glad you posted again on them.

I think the setting is perfect. They look perfect on your ears. I enjoyed the story of how you bailed your dad out for his Xmas gift to your Mom. Wow that is funny! And now you have these gorgeous earrings out of the deal.

Love it. Enjoy them - they are great on you!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Wow, just one of those in a Tiffany Repro and I would be happy forever!!! sigh they are beyond beautiful....enjoy

shay

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for posting ear shots for us! Those studs are absolutely amazing and incredibly beautiful!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are killer studs! Absolutely stunning!

Forgive me for 2 things: 1) if you''ve posted before about these, but where did you get these from and 2) my being so crass: how much did you pay for them?

I am jealous!
3.gif

Seriously, I am so happy for you!
26.gif

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
All I can say is they were alot. ...................I dont mean to be so vauge but I feel a bit weird saying how much I paid..Sorry
emotion-16.gif

I usually tell people as much as a car or something-
Date: 1/26/2007 8:42:05 AM
Author: lienTN
Those are killer studs! Absolutely stunning!

Forgive me for 2 things: 1) if you''ve posted before about these, but where did you get these from and 2) my being so crass: how much did you pay for them?

I am jealous!
3.gif

Seriously, I am so happy for you!
26.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are FANTASTIC!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No worries, I understand. I wasn'';t just being nosy (ok, maybe a bit), but I am dreaming that maybe some day I can have studs as big as those (am saving up for them, but first, I have to get my replacement e-ring! ).

Those really are awesome. I wish I could see them in person. I am sure they''re even more blingy and sparkly in real life.

You did good!
1.gif
. Congrats.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results