shape
carat
color
clarity

My new diamond studs from IDJ

Q

Queenie60

These are my new diamond studs from IDJ. Yekutiel matched them and handcrafted the six prong wg setting for me. They are 1.84 total carat weight; .91G SI1 and .93 H VS2. They match up very well and I can't tell the two apart. They show no color difference. They are little fireballs and I feel as though I have the look of 2 carat total weight without the price tag. These are stunning, well cut stones and face up very white. I'm so excited and will wear them daily, elegant and simple. Please excuse the sideways photo, I don't know why my photos are sideways when I post to PS.

img_1787.jpg

This photo is a side view to show the beautiful six prong setting.

img_1789.jpg

Another view to show how sparkly they are!

img_1790.jpg

Many thanks to Yekutiel at IDJ - he's easy to work with and always comes through with exactly what I'm looking for.

And many thanks to Gypsy and Diamondseeker2006 for helping to steer me in the right direction. I appreciate all of the input and help.

And thank you Pintobean for taking photos of my stones last Sunday while visiting IDJ.

Eauphelia

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning! More pics/ear pics :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So nice Queenie! We need some ear shots!!!

Q

Queenie60

Thank you tyty333 and Euphelia - will post ear shots as soon as I can figure out how to take ear shots?? :confused:

Lillers

Rough_Rock
So pretty! I was looking forward to seeing the final product after pintobean posted the photo from her visit. The diamonds look like real fireballs! :love:

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and a perfect size!! I'm adding a pair of these to my wish list :love:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
those are fabulous! love the setting!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. :love: Love the setting and it's a great size!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and looking forward to ear pics!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, Queenie! I am so excited for you! I think the .90 range is an excellent choice! That is terrific that you can't tell the colors apart! Sounds like they are a great match! And yes, we do need ear shots! (I do it by looking in my bathroom mirror so I can see my phone screen.)

Oh, and I really like those settings, too!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:o OMG wow! :love: :love: :love: :clap: :clap: :clap: I puffy heart the setting you chose! It was such an honor to get to see your stunning stones! May your earrings bring you much joy! :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous earrings.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look very white and sparkly - congrats on your new earrings! Can't wait to see ear shots!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Perfect! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

Q

Queenie60

Thank you for the nice compliments. Will try the ear shots later this evening or in the morning when I have time to play around with it. Been wearing them and they're great!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are gorgeous, Queenie!!! No doubt in my mind they were going to be this beautiful! As always, IDJ did a wonderful job :) enjoy them!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, beautiful pair of earrings!.. :love: :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Your new earrings are perfect! They look so bright and sparkly! :love: :love: Love the settings too! :appl: Congrats! :clap:

Q

Queenie60

img_1795.jpg

Finally! Here's my ear shot.

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful! Enjoy. I was so happy to see your post. I have a big birthday coming up this year and I am planning on going to IDJ and also want studs just under one carat each.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG queenie60 :love: !!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results