shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Diamond Sapphire Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I Love that style so much!!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! This is just beautiful!!!
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooooohhhhhh I am so in love with those color halos. gorgeous, lori!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for letting me know where it''s from! I''m off to go check out dover''s site!

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What a fab ring. I love the detail on the setting viewed from the side. I also love the milgrain, but then again, I''m biased!

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Please post hand shots!

dani212

Rough_Rock
Hi girls, I know we won''t see any hand shots - Lori You have never posted any pictures of Your jewelry any at all - all Your pictures are from the websites...
Lori did You sell all Your jewelry, that You have told us about - and we have never seen? It is just waist of every bodys time! We come to this forum to look at peoples beautiful jewelry some of us have more, some less, but we don''t lead each other on!
Well maybe I am wrong - You have a chance to prove me wrong.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely! What a gorgeous blue.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2009 11:40:32 PM
Author: dani212
Hi girls, I know we won''t see any hand shots - Lori You have never posted any pictures of Your jewelry any at all - all Your pictures are from the websites...
Lori did You sell all Your jewelry, that You have told us about - and we have never seen? It is just waist of every bodys time! We come to this forum to look at peoples beautiful jewelry some of us have more, some less, but we don''t lead each other on!
Hi Dani!

Nice to see you again....why don''t you ignore my postings if your time is so wasted? I''ve never lead anyone on and you can choose to view my postings or pass them by.....YOUR CHOICE!
9.gif

Lori

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Hiya Lori! Well I am surely grateful that I get to view any pic at all! It takes a lot of time and energy to take photos, and I''m thinking you might be a little tired these days. Thank you for taking the time to post your new pretty--and enjoy that beauty!
36.gif
Take care hon--I appreciate your posts.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
oooh. Fabulous ring.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2009 3:10:13 PM
Author: coatimundi
Hiya Lori! Well I am surely grateful that I get to view any pic at all! It takes a lot of time and energy to take photos, and I''m thinking you might be a little tired these days. Thank you for taking the time to post your new pretty--and enjoy that beauty!
36.gif
Big ditto from me. I hope today is a good day Lori!!!!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love it!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I''m jealous!
11.gif

dani212

Rough_Rock
Hi Lori, don''t be so upset!!! I always like to check if You have finaly posted real pictures it is actualy fun for me!!! well I will see if I am wrong when You post the pictures! I can''t wait.So any hand shots soon???
31.gif
31.gif
[:naughty:
30.gif
30.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I come running when I see the words sapphire and diamonds in the title! What a gorgeous ring and the color of the sapphs are SPLENDID!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2009 3:10:13 PM
Author: coatimundi
36.gif
Me too, Loriken! Me too!

That ring is divine. Totally and utterly divine.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2009 11:40:32 PM
Author: dani212
Dani, with respect I think you are being a little harsh. I don''t think that Lori showing us her vendor''s pictures is a waist or even a waste of time one bit.

If Lori chooses not to show her own pictures that is her perogative. There is at least two other memberson that I know of who do likewise. I have seen Lori chastised before, which I think is unfortunate, unkind and un-called for.

Lori, it is a testament to you that you rise above such negativity.

Innocent leg pulling - even desparate pleading for more is OK. Flat out rudeness is not.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Thank you SO much for the support! Not that I need to defend myself, but I will, I have SLE lupus and am currently undergoing chemo infusions. My hands are affected and they shake/hurt all of the time. It is next to impossible to get a decent photo of anything right now.

I post vendor photos because they are "experts" and I am not. I like to share, just as other PS''ers do, and hope that someone finds a bit of joy in what I post.
21.gif

Lori

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful -- it has a lovely ''romance'' to it! It reminds me of a ring on Dover Jewelry that I swooned over once upon a time.
30.gif

Enjoy.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for posting Lori and sharing your joy.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 12:54:42 PM
Author: loriken214
Thank you SO much for the support! Not that I need to defend myself, but I will, I have SLE lupus and am currently undergoing chemo infusions. My hands are affected and they shake/hurt all of the time. It is next to impossible to get a decent photo of anything right now.

I post vendor photos because they are ''experts'' and I am not. I like to share, just as other PS''ers do, and hope that someone finds a bit of joy in what I post.
21.gif

Lori
Hugs Lori.

You deserve more than some to have something nice on those sore fingers to look at. I guess it''s not much compensation, but think how much more your diamonds sparkle when your hands shake.
emsmile.gif

Sorry for your pain, and proud of your endurance.

Stay strong and as well as you can be.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
I really love this.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
That is really, really lovely. I adore the unique modified french cut on the sapphires. Is it in your possession, or on the way?

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I''ve never posted anything but vendor pics either. First I was living on the road, and now that I''m back home I''ve been too darn lazy to go downstairs to my storage area and sort through dozens of boxes to try to figure out which box has my digi cam. I''m a procrastinator extraordinaire
7.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lori,
It''s stunning and unique.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Nice color on the sapphires too.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 5:30:18 PM
Author: mercoledi
That is really, really lovely. I adore the unique modified french cut on the sapphires. Is it in your possession, or on the way?
Hi Mercoledi!

I have it now....and I love the way the ring looks...not too big, not too small. The asschers are so tiny! The RB is very sparkly and the sapphires are really vibrant.

Dover Jewelry has these settings made and will custom make a ring for you. They are going to make one for me with the ruby/asscher diamond, like this, later on......I''m saving up.
9.gif

Lori

doverruby2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results