shape
carat
color
clarity

My new diamond bangle by DKJ. So excited!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks right at home on your wrist! It is just beautiful!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ultra fab!!! Such a looker!!

cheers--Sharon

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have seen it on his IG. It’s so unique! The engraving is beautiful! Congratulations!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I love your bracelet! So special. I loved your ring the second I saw it. Exact same feeling with your new bracelet. It looks perfect on you!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
I have seen it on his IG. It’s so unique! The engraving is beautiful! Congratulations!

Thank you. I just love the engraving by DKJ. So delicate and intricate.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
I love your bracelet! So special. I loved your ring the second I saw it. Exact same feeling with your new bracelet. It looks perfect on you!

Thank you so much. When I got the ring I thought it would look so nice as a bangle and have wanted one after seeing all the beauties on here.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
The whole set is just enviable! :love: :love: :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous - what a neat design and certainly has lots of presence!!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
It is gorgeous - what a neat design and certainly has lots of presence!!

Thank you! I spent a lot of time on the different threads trying to decide the size of the diamonds. I am glad I went with these last as I feel they are perfect for daily wear.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous bangle! Looks right at home with your other pieces.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow @rcjtraveler !! That bangle is sublime. It goes with your ring so well! I love the hexagons and the engraving and the whole shebang! DKJ is the bomb! Enjoy your new lovelies!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Wow @rcjtraveler !! That bangle is sublime. It goes with your ring so well! I love the hexagons and the engraving and the whole shebang! DKJ is the bomb! Enjoy your new lovelies!

Thank you so much. DKJ is the bomb! I love the hexagons too.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
beautiful. I love the engraving!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a truly spectacular piece to own! Love that luscious YG too. Enjoy!!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
RCJ, can I ask how you’re finding the clasp? Is it easy to maneuver with the other hand? Are you able to close/open it without assistance? Thinking about working with David next year on either a cuff or a bangle with a clasp and need to decide which. Thanks so much!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
RCJ, can I ask how you’re finding the clasp? Is it easy to maneuver with the other hand? Are you able to close/open it without assistance? Thinking about working with David next year on either a cuff or a bangle with a clasp and need to decide which. Thanks so much!

I have not had any problem getting it on myself. I am used to bangles without openings and was a little worried but wanted this one smaller. I am pleasantly surprised it is easy to put on. Good luck with your project. David has been such a pleasure to work with and the finished product is so beautifully done.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have not had any problem getting it on myself. I am used to bangles without openings and was a little worried but wanted this one smaller. I am pleasantly surprised it is easy to put on. Good luck with your project. David has been such a pleasure to work with and the finished product is so beautifully done.

That’s great to hear! Thanks so much!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results