shape
carat
color
clarity

My NEW cushion from ERD!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love cushions!

Cartwheel

Rough_Rock
Thanks all. I''m going crazy with anticipation. It''s still on the FedEx truck. Was supposed to be delivered by 10:30! Grrrr...
29.gif

MagsyMay - Let''s see your ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, it turned out beautifully cw!! Can''t wait to see it in real life.
36.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where are the handshots?! It looks gorgeous!
30.gif

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
I will post my ring in SMTR one of these days!! My digital camera is pretty crappy and can''t take any real decent shots that show the facet pattern and detail!

Now let''s see some hand shots!!
36.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Thats a ver icey pretty ring. Congrats!!!
36.gif

Cartwheel

Rough_Rock
I''m so lame. I''m just getting around to posting the handshots! I apologize in advance for my crappy camera skills. If anyone has any tips on getting better shots (like a fire shot!), let me know. I have both a point and shoot and a DSLR.

I love my ring. When I first got it, I was slightly disappointed in the size of the center stone, but now that I''ve had it for almost a week, I''m madly in love with it. I can''t stop staring at it. I think my productivity at work has actually decreased because of this thing!

Here goes nothin''...

New Ring1_GIMP.jpg

Cartwheel

Rough_Rock
!

New Ring2_GIMP.jpg

Cartwheel

Rough_Rock
!!

New Ring3_GIMP.jpg

Cartwheel

Rough_Rock
Last one for now! A semi-profile shot. It''s set pretty low, which I LOVE!

New Ring4_GIMP.jpg

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is ... I'm speechless.

I love ERD's work. It has an aesthetic that other people do very well too but it's got its own unique quality.

Sincere congratulations! Enjoy!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
WOWWWW! Beautiful!! I covet thee prongs!! (need to have mine reworked sometime...). It is really gorgeous! I also need photo lessons, but yours look much better than mine, so good work on that too!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring - i love the setting!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Hand shots pls

Cartwheel

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I hope to get more shots up soon.

Imdanny - I agree! ERD Rocks!

MagsyMay - I think your ring is stunning as is, but there is a certain delicateness added by the single claw prongs. I took these photos w/ my DSLR, by the way. Your shots are great too, but, yesI agree that it''s so hard to capture the true beauty and sparkle of these babies! :)

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring Cartwheel and congrats
36.gif
And I think the stone size is perfect.

legra

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
It looks beautiful on you!
30.gif

mimi RN

Rough_Rock
cartwheel, your ring is absolutely gorgeous!! do you mind me asking approx. what it cost you?

wear it in good health.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your ring looks fabulous on you! Congratulations!

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
oh it''s beautiful!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, nothing to be disappointed about with that size--it is fabulous! Looks lovely on your hand!

niks28

Rough_Rock
Can you tell me how thick the band is pretty please?

Cartwheel

Rough_Rock
Thanks again for all the nice comments. We''re having a little engagement celebration tonight with some friends and I''m looking forward to showing it off. I think I might clean it before we go. Any cleaning tips? I''ve heard just some mild dishsoap in warm water will do the trick...

@mimiRN: I''m not sure I feel comfy saying how much we paid. If you tell me your budget number, I can tell you if this ring is w/i your budget. Is that weird? Do most people disclose the cost of their rings? Maybe they do and I just don''t know...
33.gif

@niks28: The band is 2mm thick. I would have liked to have it even thinner, but Gary at ERD convinced me that the diamonds along the shank would be more secure in a 2mm. Now that I have it, I think it''s perfect.

I hope the sun comes out this weekend so I can get some more shots! We live in a coastal town where it''s dreary most of the time. Bring on the sun!!!

mimi RN

Rough_Rock
cartwheel, i should have explained... just wondering what the setting cost, not the entire ring... i love your setting and i''m looking for something to re-mount my current e-ring into.
i''d say my budget would be arond $1500 or so....
thanks!

Cartwheel

Rough_Rock
MimiRN - You should be able to easily reset your stone in a setting like mine for less than $1500. The diamonds along the shank are 1-pointers so they''re pretty small. Also, the metal on mine is platinum. Not sure if that''s what you''re looking for as well, but your options can open up if you''re interested in a different metal (e.g. white gold).

Do you have a jeweler you can ask? If not, I really do recommend contacting either Gary or Mark at ERD. Without trying to sound like I''m working for them, those guys are amazing and will work with you to get you EXACTLY what you want.

mimi RN

Rough_Rock
cartwheel - that''s great news! i''m hoping to re-set my ring in platinum (depending on price) but will have to see what the budget allows for... would also consider just doing 3/4 eternity to cut down on price too.

i''ve emailed ERD for some info, so just waiting to hear back now...

have fun at your engagement party!

Cartwheel

Rough_Rock
Mine is 3/4 eternity! Heh - I guess I forgot to mention that!

Oh I''m so excited that you contacted ERD. Keep us posted!

ManhattanLawyer

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!! I worked with Mark, too. He''s great.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results