shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Cushion E-Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still more:

PS - 14.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still going!

PS - 24.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pillowy goodness!

PS - 27.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
The decadent underbelly:

PS - 30.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Table shot:

PS - 31.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful diamond ring photos.

When the sun comes back out, can you get some more?

This one is my fav. Look at that glow!
30.gif

SunStillonfirePS1.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a slew of others that I can't properly resize. I must concede that FI's PC is easier to use for these things than my own beloved Mac.

Loreal & GinsengGirl--Thank you for the compliments! GG--I love the profile, too! Can you tell?

Okay, this might become the most photographed ring on PS, yet not one picture captures the huge blingfactor, it's so frustrating.

Thanks for indulging me!

ETA: Thanks, Fly Girl. I will definitely be back outside with my camera when the sun reappears. That shot is my favorite, too!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey, so how did the kiddos your ring today; I bet they were drooling over your ring?!?!

Wow, I love the additional shots; I bet you are on cloud 9. I would be too! Beautiful ring!!! Thanks for the additional pictures
35.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2007 11:48:50 PM
Author: Skippy123
Hey, so how did the kiddos your ring today; I bet they were drooling over your ring?!?!

Wow, I love the additional shots; I bet you are on cloud 9. I would be too! Beautiful ring!!! Thanks for the additional pictures
35.gif
You are right, Skippy--my students went bananas over the ring. It was really quite heartwarming, they were genuinely happy for me (for the most part) and they said that I am now "blingin''!" They laughed themselves silly when I tried to use "blingin''" myself, I must look so uncool to them!

It was so nice of you to ask about my kids, those little rascals are so special to me! Thank you.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, simple and beautiful!!! I love the shape of the cushion and the thin eternity band.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, Haven, on your engagement! You and your FI make an adorable couple! I LOVE all the pictures of your new bling... it is magnificent!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Haven-

Congrats- love your ring, it''s a beauty.

LOVE the proposal story, so unique and sweet.

Enjoy this time!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Your cushion and eternity setting are just GORGEOUS!!! You must be thrilled!!! Congrats on your engagement - you two look very cute together!!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the great comments, ladies! I''m sure you''re sick of looking, but I got some GREAT fire shots while I was sitting in my car before grad school this evening.

Here goes:

PS - 37.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
My little disco ball:

PS - 38.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does it shine like this because of the MB fluor? Whatever the reason, I love it!

PS - 39.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, the profile:

PS - 41.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
More profile:

PS - 42.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last one for tonight:

PS - 40.jpg

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! I have never seen a diamond do that before. It looks like it''s glowing from the inside. It''s absolutely amazing! You probably won''t need anymore lightbulbs at home - you can just light up any room with that rock!

You are as beautiful as that ring, and your FI is so handsome. You two looked like you stepped out of a magazine ad
1.gif

weallshineon

Rough_Rock
Absolutely fabulous!!! Congratulations - she is gorgeous!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, your ring is stunning!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2007 10:57:33 PM
Author: wolftress
Wow!!! I have never seen a diamond do that before. It looks like it''s glowing from the inside. It''s absolutely amazing! You probably won''t need anymore lightbulbs at home - you can just light up any room with that rock!

You are as beautiful as that ring, and your FI is so handsome. You two looked like you stepped out of a magazine ad
1.gif
Wolftress--that is the sweetest comment ever, thank you so very much!

Weallshineon (love the name!) and Diamond*Dana--thank you both so much. I feel like I''m being completely self-indulgent with all these pictures, so thank you for looking, too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results