Premium
Donna!
It's fabulous!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful!! The colour is incredible, such a gorgeous blue! :love:

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing colour. The stone is spectacular. Congratulations.

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful sapphire - love the setting. Congratulations and enjoy wearing it.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful! Love the blue!

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for the very nice comments. I’ve read every one and appreciate all :kiss2:

The sapphire… The color is mesmerizing. It changes in different lighting but mostly looks a tad darker than the glamour shots. It is surprising to me the color difference from loose vs set. It also sparkles like crazy.

The setting… Like I said, it’s a simple style, but executed very well. I’ve recently sold almost all my jewelry since I hadn’t been wearing it and wanted to get a few pieces that would be timeless. This is the first and I’m so happy it came out so lovely.

Talk about comfort…. I have not worn a right-hand ring in years and this feels right at home. When I put jewelry on in the morning, I leave it on until I go to sleep at night so I like comfort and wearability. I won’t go into details about what I’ve done wearing it so far (I don’t want to mortify all of you) but I am being careful.

The sad part... It will need to go back to get a few prongs smoothed. Hopefully I can schedule a date to drive there and wait. I don't want to be without her just yet. There's no security issue with the stones, just some fine tuning with the prongs.

Thank you again and wishing everyone a lovely day!

IMG_9281.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9299.jpeg
    IMG_9299.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 37

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!!! I love the blue.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring--I love the blue!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is amazingly pretty!!! The setting is perfect for that beautiful sapphire. It's elegant and gorgeous on your hand!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty!
Beautiful colour and beautiful setting. Enjoy wearing your new ring!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! The sapphire is such a pretty shade of blue!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness this is beautiful!

I love the color of the sapphire and the setting is perfect. When you have an amazing stone, a classic elegant setting such as this show it off superbly. Bravo!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, you new blue bling is out of this world! That is a fantastic ring!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg I missed this somehow!!! I love it so much

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Everything about this is amazing! I love those Cadillac sides, and the execution is perfect. I agree that that color is perfect. what are the stats on the diamonds?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@donnabrsd, I am in LOVE with your new ring! A lovely sapphire ring has been on my jewelry bucket list for sooooo long. Every thing about your new ring is perfect and just what I would have picked for myself. It is stunning and yet wearable every day. The sapphire is the perfect size, I haven’t been able to find a stone unset like that yet. I may have to do what you have done and ask the experts in the colored stone forum. I have been stalking Gemfix and they have one I kinda like but it is smaller than I would like. It is just perfect. Please post a million more pictures in all kinds of lighting. It really is just so stunning. Congratulations! So happy for you that you were able to have a beautiful piece created just for you.

ps. I am a Cali girl too, so if you need company going to see David, I would be happy to join!

lizzydm26

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! The color is fantastic! I am the same way with my jewelry - must be comfortable and sturdy because I don't take it off!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How gorgeous! Sapphires are my favorite, and this one is such a beautiful color! I am so glad to hear you used Bill Pearlman to source it for you! You chose a beautiful setting, as well! I'm kind of glad you are keeping your beautiful e-ring for now, too! I am very much with you on wanting to have a collection of quality, timeless pieces!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! That blue is just stunning!! Congratulations! The ring as a whole is just beautiful.

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Everything about this is amazing! I love those Cadillac sides, and the execution is perfect. I agree that that color is perfect. what are the stats on the diamonds?

Thank you. The sides are traps. The total carat weight of all diamonds is .97 but I don't know the carat weight on only the traps. The dimensions of the diamonds are shown on the CAD.

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
@donnabrsd, I am in LOVE with your new ring! A lovely sapphire ring has been on my jewelry bucket list for sooooo long. Every thing about your new ring is perfect and just what I would have picked for myself. It is stunning and yet wearable every day. The sapphire is the perfect size, I haven’t been able to find a stone unset like that yet. I may have to do what you have done and ask the experts in the colored stone forum. I have been stalking Gemfix and they have one I kinda like but it is smaller than I would like. It is just perfect. Please post a million more pictures in all kinds of lighting. It really is just so stunning. Congratulations! So happy for you that you were able to have a beautiful piece created just for you.

ps. I am a Cali girl too, so if you need company going to see David, I would be happy to join!

Thank you. It was kind of challenging finding a sapphire. When you look on instagram, there are so many vendors and most out of the country. I probably paid a premium, but I am happy with my sapphire and the comfort of an easy return (if needed) made it easier to purchase. There is a sapphire I looked at from an instagram seller that I still think about. It was about 1/2 the cost but it was a tad smaller and I had too much fear of purchasing from out of the country. What stone from Gemfix are you interested in? They had one I liked (and looked at in person) but also a little smaller that I wanted.

I gave the go ahead for earring CADs so a trip to David is hopefully in the near future. I'll let you know.

Last edited:

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
How gorgeous! Sapphires are my favorite, and this one is such a beautiful color! I am so glad to hear you used Bill Pearlman to source it for you! You chose a beautiful setting, as well! I'm kind of glad you are keeping your beautiful e-ring for now, too! I am very much with you on wanting to have a collection of quality, timeless pieces!

Thank you! A blue sapphire ring was at the top of my list and I really only want a few more pieces.

I don't suspect I'll have my e-ring much longer. It's pretty and super durable but I've never really loved it. Then, I started thinking I wanted a larger diamond. Luckily nothing in WF inventory was appealing enough to me to move forward. I'm pretty confident that I just need a setting that I love to look at. I've had a challenging time finding a jeweler to grow a relationship with. Hoping that DK will be the one.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
just gorgeous! That blue is mesmerizing and the setting is beautiful. Congratulations!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! A blue sapphire ring was at the top of my list and I really only want a few more pieces.

I don't suspect I'll have my e-ring much longer. It's pretty and super durable but I've never really loved it. Then, I started thinking I wanted a larger diamond. Luckily nothing in WF inventory was appealing enough to me to move forward. I'm pretty confident that I just need a setting that I love to look at. I've had a challenging time finding a jeweler to grow a relationship with. Hoping that DK will be the one.

Trust me, I can totally relate to the difficulty finding the perfect setting that you really love! It only took me 8 years! :lol: I helped with my daughters' projects with DK and they turned out great. I'd definitely use him again myself if I come up with the right project. You are very lucky to have him close by. I don't even have a competent place to have ring sizing done where I live!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a pretty ring and sapphire! Looks gorgeous on your hand!! Congrats!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results