shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Blue Bling - 3.8ct Sapphire in DK Custom Setting

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for the very nice comments. I’ve read every one and appreciate all :kiss2:

The sapphire… The color is mesmerizing. It changes in different lighting but mostly looks a tad darker than the glamour shots. It is surprising to me the color difference from loose vs set. It also sparkles like crazy.

The setting… Like I said, it’s a simple style, but executed very well. I’ve recently sold almost all my jewelry since I hadn’t been wearing it and wanted to get a few pieces that would be timeless. This is the first and I’m so happy it came out so lovely.

Talk about comfort…. I have not worn a right-hand ring in years and this feels right at home. When I put jewelry on in the morning, I leave it on until I go to sleep at night so I like comfort and wearability. I won’t go into details about what I’ve done wearing it so far (I don’t want to mortify all of you) but I am being careful.

The sad part... It will need to go back to get a few prongs smoothed. Hopefully I can schedule a date to drive there and wait. I don't want to be without her just yet. There's no security issue with the stones, just some fine tuning with the prongs.

Thank you again and wishing everyone a lovely day!

IMG_9281.jpeg

This is just breathtaking and the color of the sapphire... oohlala!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I really like those spaced out claws. They are exactly like real little claws!! The setting really suits the personality of the stone. Congratulations!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"
    Father's Day Jewelry: 2021
    Father's Day Jewelry: 2021
    Diamond Prices - June 2021
    Diamond Prices - June 2021

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.