shape
carat
color
clarity

my new asscher throwing some fire!!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I got my asscher back last week in its new setting! :love: I previously had a 1.5mm pave shank and felt that it was too delicate so I had the stone set in an identical setting but with a 2.1mm shank. Anyway, I feel that asschers and EC's get a tough rap when it comes to fire and brilliance so I wanted to show just what these pretties are capable of! :Up_to_something: AND of course invite all of my fellow asscher and EC lovers to post pics of theirs as well!!

OK with that said I am still a newbie around here and apologize in advance for not knowing how to post mulitple pics in one post, and I'll apologize again for the number of pictures that I'm going to post......but I'm soooo in love with this ring and you all said that I could shamelessly show it off! :naughty:

Oh yeah my specs are...

carat weight 1.01
clarity VVS1
color I
measurements 5.76 x 5.44 x 3.66
l/w 1.06 (tech. an EC not an asscher but still quite square)
flouresence none
table 66
depth 67.3

the setting has .32 of .02 melee although a few of the pics show the diamond in my old setting which had .20 of .01 melee

OK here we go....

more of my ring & beach 109.JPG

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
and another...

more of my ring & beach 201.JPG

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
oka few more ...lol

more of my ring & beach 201.JPG

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
oops! those were the same....yikes told you I was new to this!

more of my ring & beach 211.JPG

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
again...

more of my ring & beach 248.JPG

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I know I should stop now but you said shamelessly, so I'll keep going.... :oops:

more of my ring & beach 256.JPG

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
just a few more lol

more of my ring & beach 272.JPG

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Jeesh someone is going to have to 'report a concern' :tongue:

more of my ring & beach 275.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a lovely firey stone and a very pretty ring. Nice shots!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
ok really just a couple of more. I really like that this one just shows how clean the cut is. :love:

more of my ring & beach 278.JPG

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
and as promised here is the last shot! :nono:

more of my ring & beach 298.JPG

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Gemgirl! In case you didn't notice, I'm very excited about it. :lol:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Christina...your ring is absolutely stunning. It must be blinding outside in the sun! Feel free to post as many pictures as you want 'cause we never get tired of looking at beautiful bling. :D

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Drop dead gorgeous. That fire is amazing! I do love a nice Asscher!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It must be blinding in-person :sun:

Can we get some non-fire shots to show the faceting? I couldn't find a pic in your post history and I'd love to see!

luckky

Shiny_Rock
OMG...stunning beauty!! :love: :sun: I need a sunglasses :) Thank you for sharing.

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Nice shots!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Awww! :twirl: Thanks everyone! I pulled a few more non fire pics for you Yssie! Like I wasn't begging for an invitation! :lol:

my rock 125.JPG

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
:errrr: I'm having trouble posting more pics! I must have reached my daily limit! :(sad I'll try uploading some clean shots to show off the cut better later. Thanks for all the compliments everyone. Its so cool to be surrounded by people who share the same obsession! :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a lovely stone :love:

Try reducing the file size - I haven't yet figured out what it is on PS, but my own files are usually too large. There's no daily quota or anything like that :))

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring, stunning stone~ love it :love:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
wow, everything that I try to do just tells me that the file is invalid. I've never seen that before. I'll still be obsessing over it tomorrow so I'll try again then. ;))

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
one more try then off to pay attention to my DF.....before he changes his mind, feels ignored and takes the ring back! :nono:

more of my ring & beach 140.JPG

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
now I get it to work! :rolleyes:

more of my ring & beach 212.JPG

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Whaaa! Its not working again! I'll try to get some better pics up tomorrow. In the meantime, I would LOVE to see everyone elses Asschers and Emerald Cuts! I haven't seen a thread just for these particular cuts, but I have seen alot of posts asking about them. And like I said at the beginning of the thread, I think that alot of jewlers steer people away from them, or cause them to have second thoughts by saying that they just don't have any sparkle or fire. I was almost scared off, and now I am so happy that I wasn't. I wish that I could get a good pic of the big bold flashes that it shoots off. Thats what I was trying to get when I got all the fire shots. I'm not sure why its so difficult to capture. If anyone has any tips on how to get a good shot let me know please! I've been using a sony cybershot with macro.

Anyway, please post YOUR pics. Maybe I could change the name of this thread or start a new one so that ECs get some well deserved attention. I hope that I haven't overlooked a thread, if I have I apologize and would love to view it!

So come on everyone and show me YOUR pics!!!! :appl:

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Sizzlin' hot fire! That's gorgeous! :love:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I don't know how I missed that thread Yssie! Pricescopers have the most amazing beautiful rings. It is waaayy passed my bedtime but I just had to check out that thread. Thanks so much for the link. I think that I am really going to like it here! :razz:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results