shape
carat
color
clarity

my new asscher throwing some fire!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!!! Congratulations!!!! Love love love.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great shots...and beautiful ring!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely re-set! and great photography skills.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great photos. Your ring is gorgeous.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
:twirl: Aww thanks for all the nice words everyone. You all have been a huge inspiration. Now I have to decide on a band! :naughty: Originally I thought that I would like to have two of Leons string micropave bands and then I could play around, one on each side or the two together yada yada, but now I'm sorta thinking that I might like the helix string, and maybe add the second one to the top someday after we get my sons college fund established :$$): and I can feel less guilty about spending money on me. The only other thing is that one day I hope to had side traps and a halo, sorta of like Sheherizaads :love: :love: , And I think if I do that then the string bands would look nicer. Err! Whats a girl to do??? I know that there is a 'show me your wedding set' around here, maybe I'll go take a look, but I would love any suggestions......

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome pictures, and what a gorgeous, lively ring! :love: Thanks for sharing!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you have an amazing asscher! Really stunning and full of sparkle and life!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Great shots of a lovely ring!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this thread? Your ring is gorgeous!!!!

I love your asscher. :lickout: It looks perfect in its setting.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really do love this ring!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
wow!!!! It's gorgeous!!! congrats!!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Aww! Thanks so much! It really means alot to hear such nice compliments coming from all of you. Your rings, and in many cases, your collections, :love: :lickout: are all so beautiful, that it's flattering just to be able to post my baby bling along side of you! I lurked for a long time and your insight and experience was invaluable! Thank you so much! Cant wait to start asking for opinions on an upgrade! :naughty:

onadream

Rough_Rock
Your diamond is a stunner, Christina! It looks so clean and shiny and firey. I also love the pave setting - it highlights the beauty of the centre stone.

Spesh2011

Rough_Rock
Super gorgeous! :love: It looks perfect on your finger!!! I think you made a great decision with the band width.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your ring is simply stunning! Sooo sparkly! :love:

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I could stare at stepcuts all day!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joecphoto

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!! I showed my girlfriend and she loves it!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Aww, thanks! :bigsmile: I hadn't realized that this thread had been resurrected before. It's been awhile! I actually don't have the asscher anymore. :(sad It was a big decision but DH and I decided to go with a larger RB, I just haven't done a SMTB thread on it yet, because I'm hoping to start a project with Mike at RDG very soon. :naughty: So, I wanted to wait until the ring is complete before she makes her debut.

joecphoto: If your gf likes asschers we can find her an incredible one too. I got mine from JA, the setting too. I know that she likes halos, and there are some amazing halo settings around here as well. Have the two of you checked out the Show me the Bling collection of erings yet? It's amazing!! you will definitely find some inspiration there! I'll be keeping an eye on your journey! =) Let me know if I can help.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
That sure is puuuuurrrrrrrrrtttttyyyyy! :love: I can understand why some people like plain shanks with asschers, but in general I think the sparkle of brilliant cuts (esp pave) paired with step cuts is so complimenting and downright gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results